Chapter - 21

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~🦋

I woke up the next by a knock on my door, I opened it half asleep and it was hobi.

"Hyung I -- oh you were asleep sorry to disturb" hoseok said as he saw me half asleep.
"Don't be sorry, I was about to wake up you had any work?" I asked him as I indicated him to come inside.

"Not really, I just came to check if you were awake so that we could game for a while, as namjoon is still sleeping" he said as settled himself on the couch.
"Okay then wait here I'll go and get freshen up and then we'll play"
"Okay then till then I'll make coffee for us" he said as took the coffee sachets form the night stand.

"Hyung!!!! There are some diamonds there grab them" he said as we both started playing.

"Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" I shouted as the screen displayed 'GAME OVER' because our opponent shoot my character from behind.

"I haven't got a chance to talk to Y/N since yesterday" I said as I sipped my coffee.

"Call her when you have time... These different Time Zones suck" he replied massaging his head.
"I'm hungry c'mon let's have breakfast what would you like to eat" I asked as I looked at the hotel menu.

"Are you guys having breakfast?" Namjoon asked as he came inside half asleep
"Yes, we were about to order, would you like to eat with us" Hoseok asked him while I scanned the menu.
"Okay"

After a while our breakfast arrived and we had it.
"Today we have schedule of evening which means I can check places today too" Hoseok said
"But I've to go at the studio" I replied.
"Fighting hyung!!" Both of them replied.

•  •  •

"So the movie 'Wanna be yours' is gonna be sad ending were the main character are having a forbidden romance, so we want music to be sad one, highlighting the main element of movie, we want it to be emotional hope you could give us something like that" the music director explained me in the meeting which is going since last 45 mins.

"I'll try my level best" I said and gave them and assuring smile.
"You can use our studio if you please" the music director insisted.
"I've some instruments I've brought with me so I'll do the majority part in my hotel room, but if there is need I'll make to sure to use the studio" I replied and we all left.

As I came outside I heard Lily calling me from behind.
"Thank you so much again Suga" She said looking at me.
"No problem" I said and smiled.
"Let me buy us a coffee, as  a gratitude please don't say no" I couldn't deny her so we agreed to go to nearest Starbucks.

"So any spoilers for the next single of Cypher?" She teasingly said as she sipped her Latte.
"Umm.. the song will be realising soon so yup no spoilers" I said to which she playfully rolled her eyes releasing a small chuckle from me.

We chatted for a while and later we bid our goodbyes and I left for the hotel.

•  •  •

"Hyung you came? Took you long enough..How was the meeting?" Namjoon asked as he saw me in the lobby.
"The meeting went well, they told me the requirements for the song they are expecting a sad tone to highlight the emotional movie and later Lily bought me a coffee at Starbucks so that's the reason I'm late" I explained.

"Ohh I see.. You should take rest for a while because we have to leave in 45 minutes at the shooting location"
"Ok then, I'll just a have a small nap till then" I said as we reached till our rooms.
"Okay byee"
"Bye"

"I don't wanna talk to you go away!!!" She whined through the phone call while the makeup artist did my hair.. Luckily she was American so she didn't understood what I was talking.

"My love I'm sorry"
"No.. Yoongi it's been 3 days since you left and you haven't even called me even once, do you even miss me or not?? Or.. or.. did you find someone else there..?"

"How can you even think like this
Y/N!!?? Don't you know me..!! I love only you..!! It's just I didn't got enough time to call, I already told you Y/N I don't get enough time when I'm working or I'm busy" I said furiously through the phone.

"You think you're the only one busy here and I'm always sitting free here..!? You think I don't have any work!!?"

"I Never said anything like that" I replied
"But you meant it Yoongi.. Why am I even talking to you.. I don't wanna talk to you anymore bye!!" She said and hung the call.

"As if I want to talk to you.." I mumbled to myself as I let out a long breath

•  •  •

"Welcome back!!!" Stephen's exclaimed as we head many Army's cheering for us.
"We are so glad to have you guys back here with your new single!! Ladies and Gentlemen this is CYPHER!!" He continued with all the Army's cheering for us.

We talked for a while about our new single, our work life, we played a hand gesture game too and now it was time for our performance.

We wore our ear plugs and checked the sound of mics and stood at our given place and soon music started and we started performing.

After a couple of minutes we ended our performance gracefully, earning a roar of cheer from Army's.

"That was soo good" Hoseok said as we sat back in our car on our way to hotel.
"Performing in front of Army's gives me a different type of satisfaction" I said as I sank in the seat, tired..

"I've to go back and make music too" I said as I prepared myself to take a small nap till we go back.

"Hyung hyung wake up" Hoseok woke me up.
"We have reached" he said
"Oh" I rubbed my eyes as I looked at my surroundings and our car was in the parking lot of the hotel.

I went in my room and after taking a shower I sat on the couch and took my music instruments.

I was thinking on how to do it and suddenly Y/N came in my mind and our fight yesterday evening.

"I'm not going to call her, it's not even my fault." I thought, but then I decided not to think about her and concentrated on making music..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter 🌸

Now lemme go and take a nap... 😴