Chapter - 7

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

"내 모든 wonder (wonder)에 대한 answer (answer)I call you her, her'Cause you're my tear, tear"

에 대한 answer (answer)
I call you her, her
'Cause you're my tear, tear"

Namjoon finished his verse and me and Hoseok clapped our hands proudly. He couldn't hear us from the recording booth but seeing us clap he gave a proud smile and a thumbs up.
"Is there a need for me to redo my verse?" Namjoon asked coming outside.
"No you were damn good now it's my turn." I said and stood up from my PD chair and put on the headphones soon my ears were filled with the music.

"어쩌면 나는 너의 진실이자 거짓일지 몰라
어쩌면 당신의 사랑이자 증오
어쩌면 나는 너의 원수이자 벗
당신의 천국이자 지옥 때론 자랑이자 수모
난 절대 가면을 벗지 못해
이 가면 속의 난 니가 아는 걔가 아니기에
오늘도 make up to wake up and dress up to mask on"

(Trans form Google :
Maybe I’m your truth and your lie
Maybe I’m your love and hate
Maybe I’m your enemy and friend
Your heaven and hell, your pride and embarrassment
I can never take off the mask
Because the me behind this mask
Is not the one you know
Make up to wake up today too
And dress up to mask on")

I came out and we all listened to my recording and we started doing the editing stuff in mine and Namjoon's recording as we decided to record Hobi's verse tomorrow morning.

We all were damn serious, not even a single joke passes among us when we are making music and that's what I like the most about us, we were equally passionate about music. No one can separate us, we are like jicksaw puzzles fit together.

"I think we should continue this tomorrow, we have done more than enough." Namjoon says after a while and I looked at the clock at it's been more than 4 hours already since we've been recording.

"Okay then let's go home, I'm already sleepy" Hoseok said and started grabbing his stuff.

"You guys can go, I'll stay here for a while" I said to both of them.
"Don't overwork yourself too much okay?" Namjoon said giving me a squeeze on my shoulder and then both of them left.

I looked at my verse and did some editings with it. I went in the recording booth and wore the headphones and started working in the English verses because my English is not as good as Namjoons' .

Besides I even had to work on my vocals because this song of us contained some vocal verses too.

"I call you wonder
cuz you're tear."
After a while I removed my headphones and drank some water to quench my thirst. Just then I heard my phone buzzed with a message and it was from her and it automatically bought a smile on my face.

-Hey 👋
Watcha'doing??????

I laughed at her use of too many punctuation marks and sent her a photo