Chapter - 3

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

Next few days went by me staying at home and doing just nothing except for making music

Next few days went by me staying at home and doing just nothing except for making music. I was bored so I called Hobi to come over but we ended up deciding to meet at a restaurant along with Namjoon. I didn't really wanted to  going outside the house, because I had two reasons.

Firstly, I don't like being in crowded places, I prefer home.

Secondly, Also because I'm embarrassed to face that girl. I don't know why but I'm just too embarrassed after last time.

I just decided to get ready and headed outside. I removed my Hyundai Palisade from garage and went towards the restaurant. While driving I took a look at her house which was awfully silent.. Does she live here alone?? Or she has a boyfriend??

I just decided not to think about her and focused on driving and after a while I reached the restaurant.

I saw both of them waving at me and I waved back. "Let's not talk about music and work today" said Namjoon stretching his arms. "But what else do we have to talk in our life other than that?" I asked receiving a chuckle from both of them.

We ordered soju and chicken the classic combination and started eating, and eventually we talked about life, our houses and how we cannot live without our music. Having made a resolution to not to talk about music but we still did it. And at the end of the day we weren't  singers but three drunkard's. It was already dark outside but still we weren't in the mood to stop

"Ayo Suga!" Shouted Namjoon
"Yes?" I asked him
"Nothing" he said and laughed

We both were chatting and Hoseok is usually the one who's zoned out while drunk.

"Ya! I think we should just go home" i said after a while and we all agreed.
"Do you want me to call a driver for you cuz you're drunk Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok asked as I was the only one who drove by myself. "No. No need I'm not drunk. I can manage" I told him or basically myself because I didn't need anyone at the moment.

I was driving slowly to making sure to not end myself today cuz now I could feel getting drowsy. I was about to reach home when suddenly someone came in front of my car and I pulled breaks and immediately came out to see who that idiot was.

"Yah! Can't you see a car--" I was scolding the person when I suddenly saw that person and it was that girl..
"Ohh Neighbour nim" I said and smiled at her. I just don't know what I was doing or saying cuz I was hella sleepy.

"I'm sorry, it happened by an accident I didn't mean it" said the girl in her sweet voice and was bowing to me again and again but my surroundings were too blurry I couldn't see anything I tried hard to keep my eyes open and THUMP!!

everything went blank.

•  •  •

I woke up next morning. Sun rays hitting my face, I couldn't make out my surroundings cuz my head was still throbbing from last night. I was still lying on my bed because I was too tired to wake up.

It took me around 15 minutes after constantly rubbing my eyes to make my blurry vision clear.  What I saw was a bedroom, which had very cozy vibes and then I saw a photo hanging on a wall and took a closer look and the realisation hit me.

'Wait!! This isn't my family and this isn't my room!! THIS ISN'T MY FUCKING HOUSE EITHER. Where am I? AM I NAKED!!!???'

I quickly looked under duvet covering me and thank god I was still wearing my yesterday's clothes. And I started to think what happened last night and then I remembered that neighbour and my car, and suddenly when everything went blank.. I quickly woke from the bed and left the room.

I left the room and took a whole look of the house. It was small yet very cozy and beautiful. "You are awake?" I flinched at the sudden female voice and turned around and saw the girl from last night.

She was shorter than me with black straight hair and she had eyebags and a pale face.. Did she cried?? I didn't pressed more on her looks and asked her what I wanted to know.. "How did I came here?" I asked her

"Last night I accidentally came under your car and you stopped the car and just as I was apologizing to you, you fainted and we're about to fall but I managed to catch you and then I bought you here cuz you were quite heavy for me to take you back to your apartment and I kept you in our guest room and yeah.." she finished and my heart warmed at her gesture

"Thank you so much for..umm.. for everything you did" for taking care of me was silent.
"And umm Did I did something wrong cuz don't remember anything after I.. You know.. kind of passed out"
"No you didn't do anything nor did I so don't worry" I just gave her a nod..

"Have I seen you somewhere??" I asked out of curiosity cuz I kind of felt like I've seen her.. "I don't know" she replied"but I've seen you on TV " she continued"Oh yeah" I chuckled bit embarrassed. "I think i should leave now" I said pointing at the main door.

"Wait! I actually made some hangover soup for you.. you know it helps, Have it and then go" I nodded and sat on dining table with her while having that soup while she was having her ramyeon. I still felt like I've seen her somewhere..

While noticing her features I felt that she rarely smiled. After finishing the soup, I was going to make my leave "Thank you so much for everything and also for the soup. I owe you one neighbour" I said bowing to her

"Kang Y/N"
"Huh?"
"Your neighbour has a name Mr. Min and that's Y/N"
"Oh I see" I said rubbing my the back of my neck.
"See you bye" I said and left

I was about to leave the courtyard of her house, when her voice stopped me and I turned around.

"When you said you owe me.. Does that mean you're gifting me your Palisade??" She said holding my car keys and I couldn't help but laugh at it.."you can have it you know" I said..  "No no I was just joking, I don't even know how to ride a car" she said

"Maybe I can teach you" those words slipped out from my mouth before I could even control it and it made me so embarassed, I was waiting for mother earth to consume me within.. and at that she laughed, she genuinely laughed which made me laugh with her too.

"Out of all the sounds in the world,
Suddenly your laugh became my favourite. ♡︎  "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it 🧡🧡

P.s I'll be inactive for a while due to some reasons but I'll try to write chapters in draft.. Take care 💗

 Take care 💗