Chapter - 22

A smol chitchat before I start the chapter 💕

So I hadn't really planned when to upload this chapter but when day before yesterday I made a post of Army Day I wrote a note in the end of me having 3 chapters written in draft.

So I after a while I got a text from my friend shouting at me

"that why have you kept them in drafts, bro post them.."
"I'm gonna beat you alot if you didn't post soon"

So yeah 😂😂

Khushi the tharki friend of mine this chapter is for you..

Hope you and all my silent readers enjoy 🥳

Let's go~~~~~

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

It's 3:30 am in the morning and I'm wide awake making music, I'm done with most of the part, the rest I thought of doing it tomorrow. It usually doesn't take much hours for me to complete a music piece like this but today everything seems off.

I sighed and grabbed my headphones to record a basic outline, this was supposed to be just a music piece but I thought of adding few lines in between.

"You're my Home"

"But now I feel suffocated in you"

" We were meant to be together"

"But maybe Together doesn't exist"

"Bogo sipeosseo"

I ended the recording and removed the headphones to give a listen to it. I mostly did the whispering and used English sentences to make it look more effective.

I was satisfied with it and will be doing the final recording and editing in the studio before we leave for so I saved all the files and packed my stuff and it didn't took me a second to fall asleep.

"Suga you've got all eyebags under your eyes" the music director spoke as he looked at me as I was busy editing after the final recording.
"I slept at 4 am and woke up at 10" I said looking at the screen in front of me.
"You're such a hardworker" he said admiring me and I smiled at him and replied
"I just do what I love"

"We are done with the editing, let's give a listen to it" I said as I removed the headphone wire and we both listened to it in silence.
" Wow" he started clapping as soon as the 2min long music stopped.
"You're literally a genius man!!" He said and I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Again Thank you so much for this" he said in gratitude while shaking hands with me.
"Dont be so the pleasure is all mine" I replied.
"I'm sorry but I've to leave now, we have to shoot for dance practise and I haven't even packed my stuff and we have to leave tomorrow"

"No problem" he replied
"Take care and hope the project goes success" I said and he hugged me and we bid our goodbyes.

• • •

Instead of going to the Hotel, I told my driver to directly take me to our practice room in LA as it's already 2 in the afternoon and we have to shoot around 2:30.

I took the bite of my donut which I bought from the cafe nearby and looked through my phone. I haven't called Y/N since yesterday's fight, I badly want to but even she should understand me, it's not easy to date an Idol and I'm trying my best not to make things go bad for us but still.

I sighed and continued eating not knowing how much Y/N needed my presence at that time.

"Okay let's start with the shoot" our director said as he adjusted the camera in the dancing room while we stood at our position.

"Ok and start" he said as clicked on the record button and started the music.

Most of the rap groups don't contain dance routines in their MV but since Hoseok is a dancer and the old practices are meant to change so why not?

We finished our dance practise and I sat down to catch my breath as we monitored our dance practise for any changes.

"I seem to mess up here a bit" I said pointing at the screen.
"You want to do it again?" Hobi asked as he looked at me.
"Ok then let's go it again" I said and we again stood up and practiced.

"This seems perfect" Namjoon replied as we looked at the second recording
"Okay then, it's final" Hoseok declared to which we both nodded.

I sat on the floor when I heard my manager calling my name and coming towards me.

"You have a call from Miss Lily" he said handing me his phone.

"Hello" I said
"Hey Suga, I got to know you guys are finished with recording"

"Yupp"
"Oh.. I'm so glad you're done with it and I hope we didn't troubled you much during your busy schedule. Once again thank you"

"When are you even gonna stop thanking me and nope you guys didn't trouble me at all"
"Umm i don't know when I'll stop" she said and giggled.

"Lastly, Thank you again and hope we collaborate again in future bye."
"Bye bye" I replied and hung up the call and gave the manager his phone back.

Due to the Company issues K-idols aren't much allowed to share their personal number so instead we give our managers number if someone asks us.

"Let's eat outside today" Hoseok suggested as we sat in our car.
"I have this place called Leña At Sendero and it's famous for it's steak, how about we go there?" Namjoon asked and we both nodded in agreement.

We reached at Leña At Sendero and the view there was breathtaking, we could see the entire city view from our table. The waiter came towards us and we gave our order.

We sat in the VIP booth so that we could be away from public attention.
Our early dinner arrived after I while and we had the most delicious steak in the whole world.

"Are you guys done packing?" Namjoon started the conversation.
"I have once bag packed and one I will do tonight" hoseok replied

"I haven't unpacked much so it won't take much time for me to pack, so I'll do it tonight" I replied
"Good then cuz we have to check out 11am tomorrow and our flight is at 1pm" Namjoon said as we both nodded in agreement.

"Ok let's go" namjoon said as we exited the restaurant to our hotel.

I came back in my room and started packing my stuff, I checked all my stuff if it's packed or not. I was done packing and didn't had much stuff to do so I went at the bar to drink some beer.

I sat at the bar stool drinking beer and looking at my phone in expecting a message or call from someone but none.

I got up, paid the bill and decided to go in my room before I get more drunk. I plopped myself on the bed and was about to sleep when I heard my phone ring and a smile crept on my face.

But when I looked at the calling I'd, it wasn't her... I kept my phone silent and falled asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt so proud on myself when I wrote the verse that Yoongi sang in the beginning.. 😭😭

Proud on myself 🥹🤌