Chapter - 19

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

It's been a week since I spend the night at Y/N's house

It's been a week since I spend the night at Y/N's house. After a couple of days our new MV was ready and we were done with shooting reaction and the MV is set to release on 15th of this month, that is after 12 days.

We all are now gathered in the meeting room to discuss our overseas promotions.

"On 5th of this month you guys will leave for LA, On 7th your schedule is fixed at 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
You guys have a free day on 8th and again on 9th you guys will be shooting at 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert'
On 10th you guys will shoot dance practice video at the studio in LA
On 11th you will fly to Chicago and on 13th you will perform the song for BBC radio station

And then you can come back to Korea.. any questions??" Our manager asked after finishing his long talk about our schedules.

All 3 of us shook our head and he replies
"Good now you guys can leave" and dismissed the meeting as we all went in our respective studio's.

I went inside and gulped down some water to quench my thirst, I stood near the window looking at the view outside.

There were some people minding their own business, some going to their jobs, while some eating at the roadside and then there are Army's waiting outside the building, clicking photos or vlogging by just looking at them brings an instant smile to my face.

Army's are out greatest strength, they are the only reason we are here today. Their love was the one that made us shine. Cypher is due to Army.

I went and sat down near my desk as some words flew in my mind and I started noting them down before they vanish.

I kept writing for a while when I heard the door behind me opening.
"Hey hyung" Namjoon came inside and sat on the chair beside.
"What are you writing?" He asked as he saw me with the notes.

"Some words just came in my mind so I thought to write them down before they vanish"
"Can I have a look?"
"Ofcourse" I said passing him the paper.

"Wow they're seem too deep hyung, we can make a song with it in near future" he said making me chuckle
"I don't know about that, I will throw it in future if I didn't like them"
"You know what, you should keep them" he said
"As you wish"

"Hyung, it's already 3pm today we've to leave day after tomorrow I'm going home to pack, see you byee"
"Bye bye" I replied to him as he left.

"Even I have to pack" I mumbled to myself and got up to take my phone and charger.
I went in Hobi's studio to tell him I'm going but he had already left.

• • •

I already packed half of my stuff and I left the rest to be packed tomorrow.
"Ugh I'm so tired" I sighed as plopped myself on the couch, my stomach growling for food. I looked at the clock and it was already 7, but I was too tired to cook myself today so I just ordered some food and decided to take a shower till then.

I came out of the showers using my towel to dry my hair and then a messaged came on my screen

*2 miscalls from Y/N 🦋*

I quickly dried my hair and decide to call her after few rings she picked the call.

"Were you busy?" She asked
"Not really I was bathing, how are you?"
"I'm all good and fine, what about you?"

"I'm good too so how's the deal going?"
"It's going good we're trying to convince our Japan clients to sign the deal with us, as soon as the deal is fixed I'll come back home, Yoongi it's only been a couple of days since I came in Japan due to Business Meeting but I already miss you" she said

"I miss you more Love and listen I'm going LA day after tomorrow"
"Yeah I remember you told me few days back that the MV is ready, when will you be back?" She asked
"The promotions will be ending on 13th in Chicago so I'll probably be coming around 15th"

"Have a safe trip and don't overwork yourself okay?"
"Hmm, Y/N my food is here so I'll take to you after some time okay?" I said as I heard the sound of doorbell
"Okay byee take care"
"You too" I said as hang uped the call and took the delivery from my doorstep and ate the food while watching drama on TV

• • •

Two days passed in a blink of an eye and we already heading at the airport to leave for LA.

"There's this famous place for pizza in Chicago which I badly wanna try" Hoseok's said while we were still on our way.
"There's also a famous burger in Chicago" I said about the place I saw on my phone few days ago.
"We can go to both the places if we get time" Namjoon said while scrolling through his phone.

After a while we reached the airport and posed a bit for the paparazzies as we made our way inside the airport to check in.

Our flight was scheduled to leave in half hour so I quickly bought Donuts and Coffee for the members to eat.

And soon we were on our way to USA..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter 🦋🧋

Stay safe and hydrated 🐳

P.s I'm badly craving for Burger these days idk why 🥹🍔

++ We already completed 500+ views!!!!!!!!!