Chapter - 24

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

After my 14 hour long flight we all reached Incheon Airport, it's 2 am at night by the time I reach my house it will be 3:30.

I badly wanted to call Hyung to ask her about Y/N but I didn't wanted to disturb his sleep.

I was about to sit in the car when my phone ringed and it was Jin Hyung.

"Hyung why are you still awake?" I asked as I sat in the my car.
"I called to ask you if you have reached" he said

"I just reached Incheon Airport now and I'm leaving for Seoul how's Y/N?"
"She got to know about the rumours" he said and I felt all the air is knocked out of my lungs.

"She was going to know about this sooner or later Yoongi-ah, you're everywhere on the internet" he said trying to calm me down.
"What happened later?"

"As soon as I got to know about it I called her but she didn't picked my calls so I went to her company but she wasn't there either, I asked the manager and she told me that Y/N has gone to my restaurant, so I quickly drove back there and found her sitting alone on the corner of the restaurant and I sat opposite to her on the chair.

As soon as she looked at me she burst out crying, I tired to console her but she was too sad to even listen to me she kept questioning herself if she was worth all your love, if she was worth being your girlfriend or maybe she wasn't beautiful enough to date an Idol, she doesn't fully believe the rumours Yoongi she wants to hear the truth from you.

She was looking as she had lost her will to live Yoongi. She lives for you Yoongi. I tried to make her eat but she didn't wanted to, but I made her eat something at last. And I didn't let her go alone at her house today so she's sleeping here in my guest room. She said she won't go office tomorrow and will stay at her own house to gather herself.

She didn't asked about you but I can say she misses you alot Yoongi, you're the only one who can fix everything now."

He finished and I could sense tears streaming down my eyes, I never expected us to be like this. But this isn't the time to be weak, I have to make myself strong to save Y/N, to save US.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll be there early morning or shall I go now?? I'll do everything to make her believe in me, if she says me to kill myself I'll happily do that, but I can't lose her atleast not in this life" I said through the phone.

"You both are lucky to have each other Yoongi and don't come now, you should go home and take rest, tomorrow is gonna be a big day.. best of luck and call me if you need my help"

"You have already done a huge favour to me by talking care of Y/N all these days hyung.. Thank you"
"Idiot don't be so just stay together and take rest bye"
"Bye"

Hyung, How can you expect me to sleep peacefully when I know I've hurt her so bad.

•  •  •

I woke up the next morning and looked at the time '8'oclock'. I barely slept last night cuz all my thoughts were filled with Y/N.

I woke up and got freshed, I came after having bath and my stomach roared with hunger since I haven't had anything since yesterday evening.

I just had an instant rameyon to tame my stomach because I had lost all my appetite.

I decide to call Hyung to ask about
Y/N's departure.

"Hyung is Y/N still there?" I asked as he picked up the call.
"No, last night I kept checking on her and she barely slept so she woke up early morning and I forced her to have some breakfast and she left for her house she must be there by now."

"Okay hyung I should go now"
"Take care, and wishing you all the best, make her yours again and if need call me."

"Sure and thank you so much Hyung"
"I'm always there for you Yoongi-ah"

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and I could notice the eye bags under my eyes, but I decide to let it slide and quickly went to Y/N's house.

I prayed to all the god's out there and knocked her door. After knocking twice, I heard her footsteps coming and my heartbeats instantly started beating fast. She opened the door and frozed on her tracks.

Her face had gone pale, she felt as if she had lost some weight, there were eyebags under her eyes. But all these won't stop me from loving her ever and God I missed her so much.

"Hey Love.." I said awkwardly not knowing what to say.
My voice seemed to have her come out of trance and she immediately started closing the door. But before she did that I immediately put my foot in between to stop her.

"My love, please listen to me" I begged
"No Yoongi and stop calling me that" she said trying to close the door and my heart broke.

"Please don't say like this my love, I love you I'm sorry please let me explain"
"No"

"I'll just stay at your door step until you won't let me explain myself" I said as my tone raised higher.

"I would like to see you try"
"Fine" I said as I removed my foot from the gap and she immediately shut the door.

I'm a man of my words Kang Y/N. Just wait and watch, I'll do anything to make you mine again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter.. 💜💗