Chapter - 26

I would never fall in love again until I found her~ 🦋

"Yoongi-ah you look so thin.. are you not eating properly??" my parents scanned my face through the phone screen making me chuckle.
"It's nothing like that eomma, I'm doing all fine don't worry.. but I miss you all a lot" I replied.

"Aigo~~ Son we miss more, it's already been a month since cypher released their song, you have to come home now it's been a long time." my dad replied.
"Maybe I've a holiday next week I can try then" I replied earning million dollar smiles from them.

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you about something" the expression on my mom's face changed into nervous one as she said that.
"What is it eomma?"
"As you know you're already 28 and I know how much you love your work but you should start a family too.. isn't it?"
"So?" I asked confused.
"You know my friend Je-Rin and her daughter Je-Ra, your childhood friend. I want you to meet her"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that sentence.
"Eomma are you really trying to set my blind date???" I exclaimed.
"Yes" she said not looking at me.
"Eomma seriously!!? How can I even go? We were childhood friends I don't even know what she is doing now. Eomma I can't" I replied.

"Please yoongi, just this once... See I always supported you from beginning please listen to me this once"

There you go.. Emotional blackmail..

"This is different eomma! I can't please understand" I whined through the phone screen.
"Why?! Why it is different.. do you already have a girl" she said as her voice raised a bit.

"Yes I do"  I blurted out annoyed

1 Second

2 Second

BOOM

"Shit!!" I cursed under my breath.
"What!!!??????? You've found yourself a girl Yoongi!!!! Aigo aigo my son is so grown up" she exclaimed practically celebrating.

"No eomma listen it's nothing like that" I tried to explain.
"Oh shut up.. I know you're lying right now.. you already have a girlfriend don't you??" She replied smirking.
"Yes I have" I sighed in defeat.
"Aigoo you're cheeks are gone all red" she said laughing and I quickly hide my face..

"Now tell me everything about her.. I wanna know EVERY SINGLE THING!" she said with a stern look
"Her name is Y/N" I said with a small smile.
"And how you met her tell me?" My dad who silent the whole time asked.

"Well, she has my house right next to mine and then we kept having unexpected encounters and then we became friends.... And then we became more than friends and also she owns the company InLet" I said failing to hide my smile.
"So she lives with her parents?" My hyung asked and my smile faded.
"She lost her parents 11 months ago, so she's all alone."
"Aigo, poor child.. but NOW she's my daughter I'll treat her like one" my mom proudly replied.

"So since you're coming her home.. bring her with you.. we would love to meet her." My dad suggested
"I.. I don't know... Cuz she isn't aware that I've told you guys about her." I shrugged.
"The tell her that you told us about your relationship and try to come with her if she doesn't mind." My brother replied.
"I'll ask her and let you guys know.. okay.."
"Okay" all of them said with smile.
"I'll go and eat now byee bye" I said
"Bye"

I placed my phone on the night stand and went in the kitchen to cook something.
"I wonder how Y/N's gonna react  when I'll tell her about this" I thought and a smile crept on my face.
I made food for both of us as I had already told her to have dinner here today.

It's nearly been a month since the misunderstanding happened between us, but we overcame it and now our bond is stronger that before and everyday I fall harder in love with her.

I was finished cooking and as soon as I turned the stove off, I heard the door bell ring.
"Welcome my love" I said as I opened the door and welcomed her inside.
"I missed you" she said as she hugged me and I hide her in my embrace.
"I missed you too."  I said as I kiss her deeply.

"I smell something yummy cooking" she said after we broke the kiss.
"Yess, I've prepared Bulgogi and Jajangmyeon for you"
"Sounds yummy, I'll go and get fresh"
"Till then I'll serve" I said peaking her lips as she went in my room.

We've been spending so much time in each other's house that half of her wordrobe is here in my house and half of mine is there, but who cares?

•  •  •

"Y/N I wanna tell you something" I said as I looked at her who's all cuddled up with me on the couch after our dinner.
"What is it?" She said as she looked at me after pausing the kdrama which we were watching.
"Today before preparing dinner I was on a video call with my parents" I paused as she nodded.

"So.." I hesitated
"So?" She asked
"I accidentally told them about us.." I said in one go.
"You're joking right?" She said as she giggled
"No.. I accidentally let it out."
"Are you serious??!" She exclaimed as she stood from the couch and I just nodded.

"God!! Yoongi you just told them about us!! Oh no what will they think of me. Probably a gold digger. Omo!!! Yoongi I ain't a gold digger or any shit I love you.. will they accept us!" She said panicking.
"Y/N Y/N my butterfly calm down" I said making her stand still.
"How can I!?" She said whining.

"You're NOT a gold digger I know that, and my family is not thinking any wrong about you.. they're already excited to meet you after I let it out."
"What?"
"Yes my love they already love you and they want to meet you.. so stop overthinking" I said as kissed her forehead.

"They-they want to meet me?" She asked confused.
"Yeah I was planning to go to Daegu next week for a couple of days but now they're insisting that you should come too."
"Ohh.. will I be able to impress them?" She said as she looked at me.
"Why are you worrying baby they're already impressed you don't have to do anything. So are you coming with me?" I asked
"Umm.. okay" she replied and blushed and hugged her.

"Then pack your bags we're leaving for Daegu in 2 days"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💗