Chapter - 4

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

Thump... Thump... Thump...

The room was so silent that I could practically hear my own heartbeat and could feel the sweat dripping through my body. I have been practising our new choreography since last 1 hour, so I decided to take a break.

With towel in my one hand and my phone in other, I went towards the big floor to ceiling touch window. Where I could see the majestic view of France. Yes... We are in Marseille city of France, the last destination of our 4th concert. We flew through many countries since last few weeks and Marseille in France is our last destination, and now I could feel myself feeling homesick. Since I was practically more than a month of me being outside Korea..

After taking break for a while, I saw Hobi and Namjoon coming in dance room and again we began practising together.

• • •

"So-ri Jil-luh!!!!!!" Namjoon shouted at top of his voice and I could hear the cheers and love of Army's. We were at the end of our last concerts and It was time of our farewell speech before we began with our last surprise song. Which we will be performing first time live..

"Ahh.. Army" Hoseok said and we could hear the loud cheers of army again.. "It was such a pleasure performing here in Marseille. It's always been my dream to perform and finally that dream fulfilled. I can't wait to see you guys again" Hoseok said getting a bit emotional. "Merci et je t'aime" Thank You and I love you he said at last in French before he could stop his tears..

After Namjoon's turn it was my turn. They both were emotional and so was I but I can't cry, as being elder it's my responsibility to protect both of them and to not to cry. And if I started crying, Army's will start crying too which I don't really want. Because I didn't wanted concert to end on a sad note.

"Army everyone..." again all Army's started cheering by our name and I continued "These few weeks had been very memorable for me, for all of us. I would like to thank all of the Army's who came to our concerts and those Army's who couldn't but still rooted for us. Thank you to our crew, Because of you all, we could successfully complete our tour and lastly Thank you Namjoon and Hoba for being my family.. And yeah Let's meet soon.. Army Saranghae"
I ended my speech with a bow.

"Ok now army, our last song is something we are performing live for the very first time, ARE YOU ALL EXCITED!??" Namjoon asked "Ok then let's get it"

We stood in our positions when I heard and speakers blasting sound in my ear piece and we started performing our new song which just released a couple of month ago and Namjoon being with rapping our new song 'CYPHER PT.3'

네가 무엇을 하든 I will kill for
내가 무엇을 하든 I'll be real for
똑바로 봐 이게 바로 니가 바 바란 beast mode

Namjoon started rapping and I swear I could hear Army's screaming cuz no one expected us to perform cypher

Hater 들은 많지
But no problem, I kill
날 묻기 위해 내 커리어에다 파대는 삽질
But I don't care
You can't control my 쉿
불신을 참아낸 닌자가 돼 다시 돌아왔지

Hoseok roared like a lion in his part and now it was my time to shine.

SUGA a.k.a Agust D 두 번째 이름
길거리를 걸어 다니면 수군대 내 이름
대구에서부터 압구정까지 깔아 놓은 내 비트
전 세계 사방 곳곳 살아 숨쉬는 내 음악들의 생기
나는 비트란 작두를 타는 애기 무당, that's me (that's me)

I breathe-lessly rapped with all my swag and we wrapped the tour with the King Cypher Pt3.

• • •

It's been couple of days since Namjoon and Hobi left for Seoul. I stayed back cuz I wanted to explore the city and wanted to work on my music. I will be staying here for 3 good days and then I'll leave for Seoul. Next days I got ready and then went in the streets of Marseille..

I visited the Old Port of Marseille, The museum, Sat near the shore for a while. Solo travelling has it's own fun but traveling in a group has it's own vibe.

Next couple of days I spent in my hotel room while working on my songs and had some delicious local cuisine. And the day soon rolled on when I packed my bags and left for Korea.

I sat on my business class seat and removed my mask which was covering my face and waited for flight to take off. I had someone else also sitting with me today. And this will be my first time sitting with stranger in a plane, cuz usually it's only just 3 of us. I'm badly praying that my partner is not a crying child.

After few minutes, I saw someone appearing and she was... I've seen her somewhere and then she looked at me and we both stayed there shocked.

"Yoongi!"
"Y/N!"

We both said each other's name at the same time and I let out a chuckle. "So I'll be sitting with you today" she said. "Yup" I said.

"So How came you are in Marseille?" She asked "We were on our concert tour and this was our last location, others already left and I stayed.. What about you?"

"Business trip" she shrugged. "Oh you work in a company?" I asked, I didn't really knew her occupation. "No, I don't work as an employee actually I'm CEO of my company 'InLet'." "Wow, cool" I replied

"Tell me some more about you Yoongi" she said which took me by surprise, was she interested in me? No this can't be... Don't think too much stupid.. I thought. "Well I was born in Daegu, I had a dream to became a rapper and I was selected for BigHit and thus I became the rapper, Producer, songwriter of Cypher" I finished "That's intresting" she said

"What about you?" I asked
"Umm.. Nothing much about me.. I did an MBA from Seoul National University as I always wanted to be a Business woman, then I started working in the company of my father. After my Parents died in a car accident 6 months ago, I was promoted as CEO since I'm their only daughter" she passed me a small sad smile. "I'm sorry to hear that" was I could manage to say..

We did lots of chit chat during our flight and after our dinner I excused myself to restroom, when I came back I saw her swallowing some pills.. I wanted to ask her what happened to her but I thought it would be too personal and we weren't even that close. So I just let it slide, still praying if it's not too dangerous.

I woke up next morning sun rays peeping through the window as I heard the announcement that we were about to land. I looked at my side and saw her sleeping peacefully, while her head rested on my shoulder. She was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't felt like waking her up. And I took the time to check her features. Her cute neutral pink cheeks and her pouty lips made me want to kiss her.

What the fuck are you thinking Yoongi!!! Get yourself a grip... She's only a friend!!!

After a while I felt her moving a bit and she woke up and took note of her surroundings.. "Morning neighbour" I said "Good Morning" she replied in her sleepy voice and went to freshen up..

After a few hours we finally landed Seoul and trust me this was my best flight experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello we meet after a long time... :))
I'm still travelling and now I'm feeling homesick 😶 I wanna go back home....

While writing this chapter I was listening to Mikrkosmos and bro I was so damn emotional during that concert part.. I miss all 7 of them soooo much 😭😭😭😭
I support each and every single member's career but I miss all 7 of them together 😭😭😭😭