Chapter - 14

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache I ever had.
"Fuck" I groaned in pain as I tried to wake up but my body is acting up against me.

"I shouldn't have drink this much" I muttered under my breath and leaned in to take out my hangover medicines from my drawer and chugged two of them with water.

After taking medicines I felt bit relieved and saw 4 miscalls from Y/N since morning. So I decied to call her..

Hello -

- Yoongi... Why aren't you picking up my calls?? Are you okay?? I was worried sick..

Don't worry. Y/N ah.. I'm all good.. Was just in hangover... -

- Want me to come over??

I know you're busy in your new project so I won't disturb you and don't worry I'm fine... -

- You sure??

Yess my love don't worry hmm?? -

- okay... By the way you were looking cute while being drunk...

Her words had me choking for air.

How did you know?? You were there?? -

- No... Your friend Hoseok sent me that video of yours.. but you were too cute.

Stop buttering me now... Bye bye take care... -

- byee see you..

*Jung Hoseok I'm gonna kill you*

"Hyung!!!! Please stop" Hoseok whined in pain.

"Suga hyung leave him.. he was drunk too." Namjoon said to calm me down but I was too far from listening.
"He deserves it!!" I said and continued hitting him with a pillow.

"But she said you looked cute.. ahhh!!"  Hoseok said as I again hit him with my pillow and Namjoon couldn't help but laugh at us.

"You want one too??" I glared at him.
"It wasn't me who clicked the video.. I was singing with you.. remember" Namjoon replied.

"Don't do this from next time" I said letting go of Hobi but instead that brat started laughing.

"Guys let's stop fighting we've to finish the choreography today.. we don't have much time for comeback" Namjoon said to calm down both of us, Me from my embarrassment and Hoseok from his laughter.