Chapter - 29

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

"Y/N will you marry me?"

"Fuck off" I cursed under my  breath as I stood up, after sitting on my knee.

"This one is hella cringe, she won't like it this way" I said as I looked myself in the mirror, practising again.

I again bend down on my one knee and looked at my self in the mirror.
"Y/N will you--"

"Yoongi~" hearing her voice coming near, I startled as I lost my balance and fell.

"Yoongi, I need to-- what are you doing on the floor!?" She asked as she looked at me in an awkward position on the floor.

"Umm.. I.. No-nothing... Just cleaning the carpet" I said as I pat the carpet to remove the non-existent dust.
"You're weird" she whispered and left in the living room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I back-hugged her.
"Getting ready to leave for office" she said as she sighed annoydly.

"What happened?" I asked as I made her look at me.
"I.. I don't know." She said as she let out a sob.

"Hey.. butterfly.. why are you crying??" I said as panick rose within me.
"I don't wanna leave you yoongi" She said as she hugged me tightly.

"You aren't leaving me anywhere love, nor I am leaving you.. look I'm here All Yours." I said as I made her look at me.
"I don't know.. I am having a feeling that something bad is gonna happen today" she said as she looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Why are you feeling like this all of sudden? Did someone say something to you? Did you had any nightmare? Or are did you had an anxiety attack?" I worriedly asked to which she shook her head as no.

"I'm just having a bad feeling about today" she replied.

"Baby, nothing is gonna happen okay? I'm here with you always. We are together and no one can sperate us. Today will also be a normal day like all other days. Don't worry" I said as I kissed her head.
"Thank you" she said as she sniffled.

She pulled me in for a kiss which I gladly accepted. Her lips moulding in mine. Showing all her desperation. I kissed her back easing all her insecurities and worries.

We pulled out after few good minutes.

"You can stay home if you want?" I offered.
"How I badly wish" she huffed
"But we have a client coming today" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, go safely and take care of yourself, don't overthink much"
"Yupp" she replied went towards the main door.

As she was about to leave she came back to me as I looked at her confused.
"What ha--"

My sentence left unfinished as she again pulled me in for a strong kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked after she pulled out.
"Just felt like it" she replied breathing heavily.

"I love you so much" I said
"I love you more my world" she replied as she gave me her final smile and left from home.

•  •  •

"So you're planning to propose her?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes" I replied.

"Oh my god!!" Hoseok gasped as both of them started with their fake tears.

"I never in my life thought that this day will ever come~" namjoon said as he wiped his tears which never really came out from his eyes.

"Now I would really have to search for a good song to sing at your wedding" Hoseok cried.

"I will be wearing the precious three piece Valentino Suit that I saved for your wedding."  Joon replied

"Oh hyung~~" both of them cried together.

"Finished?!" I glared at both of them to shut them up.. but from inside I couldn't hide my happiness.

"Oh yeah... back to business" Hoseok said as both of them sat straight.
"Ahem.. so how and where are you gonna propose her?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know~~~"

Now this time it was my then to cry.

"Maybe, at the sunflower field whers you usually go.?" Namjoon suggested
"I already visited there with her" I replied.

"Late night proposal on beach.. you know under the full moonlight. Hyung proposing Noona, with all the fairy lights decorated around. With calm sound of waves as cherry on the cake"  Hoseok said

"PERFECT!!" me and Namjoon exclaimed together.

"Oh this is perfect, thank you so much hoba you're an angel" I said as three of us had a group hug with our little celebration.

"Okay then let's execute the plan tomorrow shall we?" I asked as I looked at both of them as they nodded excitedly.

In the midst of chaos my phone rang and I saw Y/N's name on caller ID.

"Hey Love. Where are you?" I asked
"Hey.. I'm driving and on my way home.. are you outside as I can hear too much noise in the background" she asked

"No. I'm at home with namjoon and hobi.."
"Oh I see, lemme come there too we will have drinks together" she suggested
"Why not? They will love to"  I replied.

"And then.... Yoongi and Y/N will cuddle till they fall asleep" she said causing me to chuckle.
"Or maybe more than that..." I said as I smirked and I heard her laughing through the other side.

"Yoongi I love--"
Before I could hear her complete the sentence, I heard the loud screeching of steering wheel and the sound of glass breaking of a car.

"Y/N? Y/N!!??" I shouted through the speaker.

"LOVE YOU THERE!!?? Y/N!" I should but all I could hear was the siren from the car.

Hearing my loud scream Hoseok and Namjoon ran towards me.
"Hyung what happened?"

"Y/N I.. she... NO!!" I shouted as I took my jacket and ran outside the house both of them following me.

I located Y/N's location as I drove towards the place which wasn't much far away.

"Love please be safe please!" I prayed as a tear escaped from my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P Moni.. you will be missed.. 😔💗

 😔💗