Chapter - 25

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

It's 11 am in the morning the sun has fully came out, shining brightly above me.

"I should have atleast applied a sunscreen" I mumbled.

It's been 2 hours since I'm standing at her doorstep. I stood for an hour but then my legs gave up so I decided to sit at the stairs. I've been sitting here doing nothing except staring at her door and overthinking.

I caught her peeping at me through her window a while ago, I thought atleast now she would have mercy on me and will open the door but no use.

"What if she never opens the door, am I gonna stay here forever?" I thought.
"No no this can't happen, she will open the door cuz eventually she'll have to go out" the other voice in my brain spoke to calm me down.

I was just thinking when I heard my phone ring and saw the call was from hobi.

"Hey, how's everything?" I heard Hoseok's voice.
"Not good "

"Wae what happened?" I heard Namjoon's voice in between.

"You are there too?" I asked
"All three of us are together, leave it tell me how's it going there.. everything all right between you two now?" Jin Hyung asked in between.

I sighed and explained them the entire situation and how I am sitting outside. When I finished talking all three of them started laughing.

"Oh God! Yoongi Hyung are you really sitting outside her house?" Namjoon said in between of his laughs.
"Yes, want me to send you the picture" I said annoyed by the fact that they are laughing.

"Nope thank you.. it's just strange to see you doing so many things for love" he added.
"I'll do anything for the people I love and it includes you guys too" I replied.

"Everything will be fine hyung don't worry" Hobi said
"Yeah it will be...and by the way.. what three of you are doing together?" I asked
"Praying for your love life" Jin said and all 3 of them started laughing making me laugh too.

"I'll talk to you guys later now have fun Bye"
"Byee"

I placed the phone in my pocket and looked at the sky, the bright clouds from a while ago had turned  grey now.

"Hope it doesn't rains" I mumbled and suddenly my stomach groaned in hunger.
"Not now please" I said in annoyed as I cupped my face in my palms, but this was meant to happen as I haven't had a full meal since last couple of days.

I stayed there for another hour trying my best to avoid the sounds coming from my stomach, it's almost 1 in the afternoon. I closed my eyes for a minute and then I felt something wet on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, everything seemed to be normal then from where this water came.

I felt another drop of water on my hand, I looked up and saw the majestic dark sky above me. I've been so consumed with my hunger that I didn't noticed the change in weather.