Chapter - 1

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

*Flashback 7 years ago Daegu*

"Yoongi didn't I told you to stop this?" my dad said pointing at my computer. I just don't understand why my parents don't support my dream of being a rapper. "No matter what happens dad I ain't gonna leave my passion" I replied him being firm over my decision. "Just stop fighting you two.. Yoongi-ah come and have lunch" my mom said. "I'm not hungry" I replied and left the place.

I left my house and went to my place and met my group 'D-Town' ; we were a small group in Daegu with the same passion of becoming a rapper, we were not really famous but some locals knew us. I reached there and took a pen and paper and started writing all my frustration in it. That's what I usually do, I try to put my thoughts in words until something good comes out. I have made numerous notes or you can say lyrics like that but I still feel that they aren't complete.

I was still in between noting my thoughts when someone called my name "Gloss"  I turned around and saw one of the members of my group calling me.. "Come here quick!! See what we have" I just followed him in main room and he handed me a Pamphlet. 

BIGHIT & CO Seoul

In Search Of
A rapper and a singer
Auditions coming in your city
Daegu
Time : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue : XYZ Studio

To the next rapping sensation ⚡

I looked at it and wave of euphoria rush me. I looked at my friend and said "We're going. Let's prepare" I quickly took the Pamphlet with me and started making something of my work so that I could present it there. Soon it was night-time and I went home and slept still that Pamphlet clutching closer to me.

• • •

I looked at time 9:50 am. Here I am standing in front of the studio which is....not much crowded. I went in and saved myself a seat and started practising there. After a while I saw people coming. There was a small stage where a Man came, He had a rounded belly, big nose and wore spectacles and spoke

"AYO! Hitman Bang introduces: Hit It the second audition. Rap, Dance, noraero sangdaebangui giseoneul jeaphae."

And soon the audition got started and it was my turn. I was a bit nervous Because going on stage wasn't my thing but I closed my eyes and thought about my dream and eventually went on stage and performed. After performing I kinda felt that they are impressed by me and I happily left home.

Few days later I recieved a letter from them saying I am selected and am invited to Seoul I couldn't contain my excitement. I started crying due to happiness as I was one step closer to fulfilling my dream. My brother saw me and the letter and he was actually happy and said he would support me to the fullest and thus I was left for Seoul...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.. 💗💗
Don't forget to vote 💛