Chapter - 9

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

I woke up the next day in my bed, and a smile crept up on my face remembering what had happened last night.

Y/N was still here. I had taken her in my guest room after the movie had finished, seems like she sleeps soundly cuz she hasn't woken up yet.. I decide to freshen myself up and thought it will be better if I make breakfast for her.

After a while I had finished making breakfast. It was 10 am and she still was asleep, so I decided to not to wake her up and I went in my recording room to kill some time.

I was writing the lyrics the I heard a knock on the door and I swing my head in the direction and it was Y/N, I smiled in her direction and said.
"Morning Y/Niee"
"Good Morning yoongishii" she said in her sleepy voice and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"It's already so late why didn't you woke me up?? And I'm so so so sorry I slept in middle of movie. I'm sorry you had to bear with me.. I--" she stopped her rant and looked at me as I kept my finger on her lips.

"Did I say I was disturbed by your presence??" I say as I inched closer to her.
"Let us have our breakfast,shall we?"
I asked and left the room with her following me.

After having our breakfast, Y/N was ready to leave.
"I'm sorry again if I--" she stopped talking as I glared in her direction.
"Yesterday you said you're gonna show me your childhood photo, what about it??" I bought the subject to make her less guilty.
"Ohh yeah sorry I forgot, I will send you the picture once I'm home cuz the photos are in my house ok? Byee. See you" she said and left.

I closed the door and went to get ready for office, as I came out of my shower. I got a message and it was the high school photo of Y/N.

I took a look at it and my insides froze!! I again looked at the picture in case I'm in hallucination but no the picture was same.

Y/N... Y/N is my butterfly??

I tried to recall my memory she had the same hair, same uniform and then I realised why she felt similar when I first saw her!!

Oh my god!! I shaked my head in disbelief. So the two person I thought I was feeling for are the same!!! The Butterfly girl whom I fell in love at first sight is Y/N!!

Wait!! Which means I'm in love!!!!!!?????
I'm in love with Kang Y/N!!

I started hoping around the room, cuz I was so happy. I've never been so happy before, omg I'm in love with a person..

How am I gonna confess!!?? But Wait..
Does she feels the same!?

The big balloon of happiness inside me burst with the thought and I sat down on the bed. What if she doesn't likes me? I thought.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and hop in my car. There's only one person who can help me and it's Hoseok.

•  •  •

"So you're telling me,. you're in love with her but you don't know if she feels the same or not, isn't it?" Hoseok confirmed
"Yup" I said
"Then we've to test her feelings for you " he said
"Test the feelings?" I asked confused
"Yess! We will do a test which will make us realise if she feels for you or not?"
"And what is that test?" I asked
"That test is The Feeling of Jealously"

"What!?" I asked more confused by his words
"Simple, you've to make her jealous then you will automatically get to know if she feels for you not" he said
"And how am gonna do that?" I asked
"Oh my Yoongi Hyung, you are so innocent when it comes to love" he teased me.

"Well.. you've to make her jealous, like you know bring a girl around be kind of clingy with her and ignore Y/N and her reaction will tell it all" he explained
"You expect me to be clingy with a stranger" I asked while making a face.
"Not a stranger.. do you have any girlfriend?" He asked and I glared at him to which he laughed and said.

"Not that Girlfriend.. The friend who is a girl.. do you have any?" He asked
"Umm no" I said in a low tone
"Fine" he heaved a sigh and said.
"Lemme ask someone" saying this he dialled a call.

After a while on taking on call he came towards me with a shy smile and said "I asked Jiwoo noona to volunteer, but instead she shouted at me and said not to do stupid stuff" he finished and I face palmed.
"Out of all the females you knew, you asked Jiwoo. Your sister.. Seriously!!" I said bewildered.

Just then we heard a knock on the door and Namjoon came in.
"Ayo guys what's upp!?
"Love's up" Hoseok said
"What do you mean?" He asked confused
Hoseok explained him everything about me and Y/N and as soon as Hoseok finished Namjoon burst out laughing.

"I already knew something was going on between you two and now you are in love with her.. good good.. our hyung is in luv!!" He said laughing to which my face turned red
"Just tell any solution if you have" I said changing the conversation.
He thought for a while and said.

"Take any make-up noona or the manager who translates things for us" he shrugged and me and Hoseok High five-ed each other.
"Why the hell we never thought about it" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Just call Y/N and tell her to meet somewhere and bring a girl with you" Namjoon said and I called Y/N

On Call

Hi Y/N -

- Hey!!

I was wondering if we could hang out? I've a friend I want you to meet.. -

*I said and saw both of them showing thumbs up*

-uh.. um.. I won't mind. Let's meet at Jin oppa's restaurant, our usual place.
Tonight?

Ok yeah!! Tonight at 9 -

- okay then byee

I hunged up the call and looked at both of them.
"Now let us call the translator noona" Hoseok said and called for her.
After a while she came in and asked.
"You guys asked for me?"
"Actually-" I began narrating the story obviously telling her the only thing she has to do, not going much deep into details.

"So you mean you've to make your girlfriend jealous?" She asked
"She's not my girlfriend" I said trying hard not to smile
"Okay I'm ready.. tell me when to meet?" She said after thinking for a while.
"Tonight at 9 just come at Jinny's Kitchen and remember we are employees and besties okay?!"
"Okay." She showed a thumbs up and left.

"Hope everything goes as planned..." I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it..
I badly wanna include Y/N's POV but as Yoongi is telling the story form his pov so we can't 🥲💗🤝