Chapter - 27

I would never fall in love again until I found her ~ 🦋

"Y/N stop biting your nails, there's no need to be nervous I have already told you thousands of times that they already love you." I said reassuring for the nth time as I took her hand in mine and started driving for Daegu.
"I don't know yoongi but I'm so nervous" she said in defeat.
"Just have trust in me" I said as I kissed the back of her hand to which she passed me a small smile.

"We're staying there for two days right?" She confirmed
"Yup"

After driving straight for 2 hours I stopped the car at a local cafe for us to have some evening snack.
I sat on my table and scanned the menu as Y/N went to do her business.

We both ate and talked for a while and we were ready to go.
"Let's go" I breathed out as I started the car.

"I'm so excited to go home..it's been a long time since I last went Daegu and met my parents and I would miss them alot.." I said as I looked at Y/N and she smiled at me.
"They must be soo proud for the person you've became yoongi" she replied.
"I'm glad they are.." I said as I smiled and focused back on the road.

• • •

"Welcome to my hometown" I declared as we passed through the lanes of Daegu.
"It's beautiful" Y/N breathed out as she stared at the view outside.
We parked the car outside my house as I went to the other side and opened the door for Y/N.
We took out luggage, as Y/N stood there looking at my house.

"Your house radiates happiness even from outside" she said as I chuckled.
"Let's go inside" I said as I took her hand in mine and rang the doorbell of the house.

"Omo My son!!" My mom quickly exclaimed as she quickly engulfed me in a hug.

No other feeling compares to the feeling of being hugged by your mother, her warmth, her happiness the way she loves you. That's the true kind of love.

"I missed you eomma" I hugged her back as I felt the warmth.
"I missed you more, How have you been?" She said as she held my face in her palms.
"I'm doing all good eomma" I replied as I kissed her forehead.

She let go of me and looked at Y/N, I looked at her and her face showed a different kind of feeling which I couldn't exactly make out. My chain of thoughts got broken as my mother asked,
"Is she your Y/N?" To which I nodded my head.

She asked her about her whereabouts as she welcomed us inside.
I hugged and greeted my father and my hyung and introduced them to my Y/N.

"Yoongi-ah, Y/N go and get freshen up in your room, I'll serve dinner for all of us till then" Eomma insisted as we both nodded and headed upstairs to my bedroom.