Chapter - 20

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

It's been 3 days since we came to US. Y/N is back in Korea as her deal was a success and I was so proud on my girl.  Today we have a day off as per our schedule, our yesterday's evening was spend at 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'

We played many fun games there and also promoted our album. I'm currently in my hotel room after having my breakfast. I don't really have an intention to go outside and roam so I'm just gonna stay in the hotel and will make music.

I was looking at the view from my room when someone knocked on the door and I opened it and saw Namjoon and Hobi standing there.

"What happened?, Are you guys not going anywhere?" I asked them as they both sat on the couch.

"Our manager nim called us and told us to gather together as wants to discuss something with us" Namjoon said as he took out his phone to call our manager.

"Are you guys sitting together now?" Our manager asked us through the phone.

"Yes" all three of us answered.

"Okay, how was yesterday's schedule?,I hope you guys didn't went through any problem while on your stay there.."
"Yesterday's schedule went good and all three of us are doing well here" our leader Namjoon answered on our behalf.

"Good, now listen you know the famous Americans actress Lily Warner? The one who has a very famous movie 'I'm Yours'?"
"Yes I know about her, she's very famous" Hoseok replied
"What about her?" I asked

"She came to know you're in US and she's a very big fan of you guys, so she asked us if she could get a dinner with you guys?"
"We don't mind.." Namjoon said after looking at us for silent permission
"Okay then I'll set a table for you guys in a Five Star Restaurant tonight at 7, Have fun" he said and hunged up the call.

"Tonight at 7 it is" hoseok said as he relaxed on couch.
"It's only 1pm now what to do we do till then?" Namjoon asked
"Let's do gaming" I suggested and all three of us started gaming.

•  •  •

It's 5:30 now, we gamed for few good hours and then they both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

I had finished getting ready after applying my perfume and then I took a look at my phone. No calls and messages from her today. I thought but then I let it slide thinking she must be busy, I'll just call her tonight and went to see both of them.

"Shall we leave?" Hoseok asked as I entered his room
"Yes" I replied and we both came and Namjoon was already waiting outside and all 3 of us left to the restaurant.

We reached the restaurant and went towards the receptionist.
"Good evening Sir how can I help you?" She asked as she saw us coming towards her.
"Good evening, were have a reservation here a table for 4" Namjoon said as he's the only one who can speak English very fluently.
"Lemme guide you sir" she said after Namjoon finished talking with her.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"Hello"
We all greeted Lily as went inside and saw her.

"Hi I'm so glad to meet you guys, Thank you so much for coming here" she said as she side hugged all of us.

We all sat on the table and talked for a while, she was very easy and humble to talk to. We Kept talking when my phone vibrated in my hand and saw Y/N's name flashing on the phone screen but now I couldn't talk to her so I just kept the phone on silent and resumed talking.

Our food arrived after a while and we had our dinner.
"So, Suga I came to know that you produce cypher's music?" Lily asked as looked at me
"Yes" I replied and looked at her.
"I actually wanted a favour from you.." she said and I  nodded to let her continue.

"My new movie 'Wanna be yours' is coming so I actually wanted to ask yoh if you would produce it's music it'll be a great help you will get the paycheck of your choice."
"Thank you so much for the offer Lily, but my schedule is a bit tight these days so I don't think I'll be able to complete it in time" I gave her an apologetic look.

"Yoongi you can do it.. meet her in a office and then we have a day off too" Namjoon said in korean to convince me. I thought for a while and replied
"Okay then, I'll do it just tell me the details of movie so I can produce the type of movie" I said as I looked at her.

"Thank you thank you so much Suga, you can come in our studio tomorrow we will tell you all the details about the movie, I'll send your manager the location thank you"
"No problem" I said and smiled at her as we bid our goodbyes to each other and left for our hotel.

•  •  •

I came back and decided to call back Y/N, I dialled her number but she didn't picked up the call so I looked at the korean time and it was already 3am at night, such a idiot I am to call her this late.

I Kept my phone at the night stand and went to take a shower and then soon sleep powered me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro I've got so tight schedule now 💀💀💀  it's so hard for me to write now 😭😭 but I'll try 🥹❤️‍🩹