Casting/Introduction

Long Live the Mikaelsons: 

Book 1: The Great War 

The empath girl
feels for those she loves most
On a level that cannot be understood by a simple mind.
But the empath girl
also feels so alone
For no one will ever care about her
On that same level.

-- Mary Alexander 

FEATURING: 

FEATURING: 

Katie McGrath as Astra Erikson

Katie McGrath as
 Astra Erikson

Astra had to admit she was jealous of Nik for getting the opportunity to kill Mikael twice. One of these days she would bring both of his parents back just so she could have the satisfaction.

Daniel Gillies as

Daniel Gillies as

Elijah Mikaelson 

He was so focused on protecting his family's peace, he hadn't realized just how much he was missing out on. 

~~~~~

DISCLAIMERS: 

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies or any other characters from the universe. All rights go to the rightful owners and writers.

There will be scenes/quotes from the show but I will reference them in the end notes of each chapter. So if something sounds familiar, it probably is from the show. I am also going to incorporate a lot of plotlines and characters from all three shows. 

I own all of my original characters, such as Astra Erikson. Other characters will be introduced as the story goes on.

Warnings: This story contains triggering themes such as anxiety, depression, murder, death, extreme violence, drug/alcohol abuse, sexual assault, dark magic/witchcraft, child abuse, self-harm, and suicide. This list is not exhaustive so just be aware there are a lot of dark themes discussed throughout the story. If you want to read but are afraid something could be triggering, please let me know and I can let you know where all of the themes are located. This story will go through a lot of difficult topics that I have experienced personally or have witnessed, so the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone by it. 

This story is rated mature for more...adult scenes (smut) that occur in future chapters. However, I don't want to prevent those who don't want to read that from reading this story so it is limited. 

I really appreciate any and all interactions with this story. It has been something that I have been writing in my head for a long time. I practically have a thousand years outlined for it. 

That being said, you can be critical of my writing/storyline/characterizations, but hateful comments will be deleted. If you know me from my tik tok, the same rules apply here. I don't tolerate racism, homophobia, misogyny, etc. nor do I tolerate attacks on each other. We can have meaningful discussions without being mean.

If you are homophobic, this story is not for you. Astra is pansexual and many of the characters have very fluid sexualities. Some flashbacks will contain homophobic themes due to the ignorance of the time periods, but you can skip any of these flashbacks that may be upsetting to you without getting lost.

~~~~~~

This story starts around Season 3 Episode 2 after the curse on the Crescent pack has been turned back. However, the Strix and Lucien have not arrived in New Orleans...yet. Meaning, none of the pack has been killed. Davina still used her power as Regent to break the curse and Hayley was forced to carry out the attack on the witches for Davina. The fight between Hayley and Klaus happened and she is living across the street in the apartment Elijah procured for her.  

I'm very excited to share this story with all of you and am so grateful for all of the support I've already received. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy it!