Chapter 1

TLC: December 13, 2015

"And another successful title defense for Seth Rollins," I say as I get up and start doing a little happy dance. I stop and look at Randy. "In your face."

He laughs. "Alright, you were right. I was betting on Ziggler."

I shake my head. "You never learn." I reach my hand out to him. "Pay up."

He sighs and pulls out a $100 dollar bill, placing it in my hand. "You're going to break me Asher."

I smirk. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go meet my boyfriend. He's taking me out to celebrate for our 8 month anniversary."

Randy's eyes widen and he nods toward the TV monitor. "Looks like someone is already doing that."

I turn and see the Diva's Champion Paige walking down the ramp, clapping. And that's the last thing I see. I leave catering and make my way out into the arena.

Paige has raised one of Seth's hand as he smiles at her. I march down the ramp and slide in the ring. I snatch Seth's hand away from her and give her a dirty look as I pull him closer to me.

TLC goes off the air with me staring down Paige wondering if she has a death wish.

-------------------------------

I'm looking in the mirror, brushing my hair when Seth walks up behind me, putting on his tie.

"You're not still mad, are you?"

I put my brush down and turn to look at him. "No, we've discussed this. I'm not mad. Now hurry up before we lose our dinner reservations." I turn back to my mirror and start putting in my earrings.

"We're not going anywhere until you admit that you're mad." I whirl around to face him.

"Okay, yes Seth. I'm mad. Not just mad, furious. How could you know about my parents' plans for her to come out there and not even tell me?"

He shrugs. "Honestly, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. It's not a relationship angle or anything."

"Still, she has feelings for you, I know it and trust me when I say that Saige will not be a thing."

"Saige?"

I scoff. "Don't play dumb. Seth + Paige = Saige, and that's not happening."

Seth looks at me for another moment then makes his way over to me. He takes my face in his and lays his forehead against mine. "Ash, nothing will happen between me and Paige, and she doesn't have feelings for me. If she did, she would've made her move ages ago. There's no Saige...only Sesher."

I smile and lightly kiss his lips. "Sesher?"

He kisses my nose. "Yeah, Seth + Asher = Sesher."

I wrap my arms around his waist. "Can my name come first?"

He pulls back and looks at me. "Asheth? Um, not as appealing."

I laugh. "I don't care, as long as our names are together."

He nods and a smile appears on his face. "I love you, Asher Brooke."

"And I love you, Seth Rollins." I give him another peck on the lips. "Now can we go? I'm starving."

He laughs. "That makes the both of us. Let's go."

And there you are. First Chapter! What do y'all think?