Step Three: Having a Little Fun

RAW

"Today is all about having some fun, you guys."

"And by fun you mean," Seth asked.

"Messing with Paige of course," Nikki said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Something that's going to involve me, you, and Brie."

My theme hit and I came walking out in my ref attire.

"We are set to see Nikki Bella take on Paige with Asher as the special guest referee," Michael announces. "This should go over well," sarcasm laced in his tone.

I slide into the ring and give Nikki a light nod, as Paige's theme hits and she makes her way to the ring, championship on her shoulder.

"Michael," JBL says, "Asher will be nothing but a fair referee."

Paige sets her title down, then glances at me and smirks. I motion for the bell to be rung.

"I don't see how, she doesn't really like either of these women."

Nikki locks Paige in a wrist lock, but Paige is able to drive her into the turnbuckle post. She starts nailing her in the face with elbows.

"Hey, she's in the corner, back it up, Paige!" 

She stops, and comes forward a little, stepping in my face. "I'm the ref. You have to listen to me," I tell her.

I move as Nikki knees her in the back, causing her to fall. When she gets up, Nikki connects with the second rope kick and goes for the cover.

I drop down to make the count. "1!"

She kicks out. See? I was a fair ref.

After about five minutes of back and forth, Paige starts to finally take control with clotheslines. Nikki breaks away and holds on to the bottom rope.

"1! 2! 3! 4! Back it up!" I try to pull her away from Nikki, but she kicks her out of the ring. I jerk her backwards.

She breathes heavily as she stares down at me. "If you touch me again I swear.."

I smirk. "Swear what? If you touch me, I'll disqualify your ass."

"Asher and Paige arguing, and look at this! Twin Magic!"

I pretend I don't notice Brie taking Nikki's place, and when Paige goes toward her, Brie yanks her so her throat hits the ropes, then rolls her up.

I drop down to make the normal count. "1!"

"2!"

"3!"

I stand up. "Ring the bell!" 

I raise "Nikki's" hand and let her roll out of the ring. I'm jerked around to face Paige.

"That was Brie," she yells in my face.

I furrow my eyebrows as I glance at Brie and Nikki walking up the ramp, then look back at Paige. "That was Nikki. I'm not blind, Paige, I can tell the Bellas apart." I back up slowly, then drop down and slide out of the ring, a small smile on my face. When I get to the top of the ramp, I wave at Paige.

Payback was sweet.

"Is that all?"

"I'm glad you asked Sethie, because it's not." I pulled out a bottle of blue hair dye. "I'm going to need your help Dean." I tossed him the bottle, and he stared down at it.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"I want you to put it in Paige's shampoo," I said, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"What?" He said, exchanging glances with all the women. "Why can't one of you do it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Because if we are busy with the match, it doesn't make us look like suspects."

Brie nodded, "Good idea with us keeping our hands clean, but how is he going to get in the Diva's Locker Room?"

I smiled. "Let's just say, I called in some help."

During the match...

Randy banged on the Diva's Locker Room door. "Alright, ladies. Hunter wants everyone watching this match."

Alicia Fox answered it. "Why?"

Randy stared at her in disbelief. "Do you always question the boss's orders?"

She shook her head.

"Then move it. Come on, let's go!" Everyone in the locker room filed out and headed to watch the match in catering.

Randy looked down both hallways before giving a nod of his head. Dean comes around the corner with the bottle, stopping in front of Randy. "Why can't you do this Orton?"

"Because she's not my fake girlfriend. Now get in there." He pushed Dean through the door. "Hurry, you only have a couple of minutes."

Randy stood guard as Dean put the dye in the shampoo bottle. Luckily, nobody noticed them.

After the match...

I sip on the green healthy drinks Brie brought me. I try not to make a face as I look at them. "Yep...tastes like crap."

They laugh as I push the drink away from me. Me, Brie, and Nikki were sitting at a table in catering, waiting for our plan to take effect. Then we hear a scream.

Paige comes running around the corner, tugging at her hair. "Look! My hair!"

I put my hand to my mouth in fake shock and stand up. "Oh my gosh. What happened?"

She speaks frantically. "I was washing my hair in the shower, and when I dried it...it was blue!"

Brie and Nikki stand on either side of me. "Look at it this way Paige," Nikki says, "now you can get black highlights."

Paige scowls at all of us, before letting out a huff and marching away.

I smirk as I stare after her. "Was that too cruel?"

Brie shrugs. "Maybe, but she had it coming." We all laugh at that. I hold up both my hands for them to high-five.

Team BANDS might just be able to stop Paige, once and for all.