Step Nine: Cut An Awesome Promo and Call Her Out

RAW

"We are live on Monday Night RAW, and in the ring to kick off the night? Why, none other than Asher!"

I smile as the crowd chants my name. "Thanks for that warm welcome!" When they quiet down the cheering, I bring the microphone back to my lips. "Now, I know everyone saw Paige get what was coming to her last Monday, and I bet you all want to know how, right?"

They start YES chanting, and I nod along to it. "Then I'll tell you all. It really wasn't that hard. You see, you all don't know this, but Paige is a home wrecker. She ruined Nikki and John's relationship, and she was trying to do the same to me and Seth's. But I wouldn't let her. So to stop her, I called in some back up." I smile. "Team BANDS."

I point at myself. "We had me as the leader of it all. I came up with the steps. My Sethie, the ploy. As in, we made Paige believe she actually had a chance with him. Dean Ambrose," I pause to let them cheer. "The phony boyfriend, because let's face it, no one could really care for her. And the Bella Twins as the pawns that helped put everything in motion." I turned towards the announce table. "And no Michael Cole, Cody Rhodes was not on my team. Him, Dolph Ziggler, and Randy Orton, were extras. And they came in handy too. When they weren't arguing that is."

I sigh. "So I guess now that you all know who was on my team, you're probably wondering why I'm still out here. That's easy. I'm out here to call out Paige, and challenge her to a Diva's Championship match this Sunday at Fastlane. That is, if she's willing to show her face."

After a moment of the fans chanting Paige, her theme song finally hits and she makes her way onto the stage with a microphone. She brings it to her lips but I cut her off.

"What's the matter Paige? You don't want to come down to the ring. Are you afraid of what I can do to you or just afraid period?" I lean over the ropes, motioning for her to come over.

She laughs as she starts slowly walking down the ramp. "Cute Asher. Afraid? Never. And maybe you think you got one over on me this past Monday, but you didn't because I'm still here, and you're never going to get rid of me." I back up off the ropes, as she takes the steel steps up to the ring apron. She doesn't get inside, but smirks from a distance. "A match at Fastlane for my title, huh? And what makes you think you deserve it?"

I stare at her with complete disdain. "Just for the simple fact that when I step in this ring, I know I am better than you." The crowd cheers loudly at that, as Paige frowns. I continue. "A year ago, when we were giving Divas a chance, you got all the chances. Ones that you didn't even deserve. Why? Because my parents thought you were "best for business", but you weren't and you're still not. Not by a long shot. You are nothing more than a wanna be icon, with a Superiority Complex, and you don't deserve that title! That's why I'm going to take it from you."

"Take this from me? Asher, you don't know who you're talking to." She gets in the ring and gets in my face, thrusting the title above my head. "I'm Paige, your Divas Champion."

I smirk as I glare at her, bringing the mic to my lips, slowly. "Maybe so. But I'm Asher Brooke McMahon-Helmsley, and that means I own you. If I wanted to, I could have you stripped of that title faster than you could steal someone's boyfriend. And trust me, I'd be more successful in my efforts than you were."

The crowd ooos as Paige's eyes widen. She nods and pretends like she's going to back away, then slaps me to the ground.

"Ouch," JBL says from commentary.

Paige leans over me as I grab at my face, looking at her. "You want your match? You got it."

That's all I was waiting to hear. I headbutt her in the face, and then stand up, spearing her to the ground. I go right after her with punches to the mouth.