Chapter 5

"And we are all set for Diva's action with Asher Brooke taking on Brie Bella," Michael Cole says.

I rolled my eyes at Brie Bella's annoying music. I mean, come on. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard enough about Brie Mode.

"It's great that Asher still wants to fight," says Booker T, "but she should be worried about Paige."

Nikki doesn't accompany her, which makes me think back to our conversation. Surprisingly, now I believed her about Paige. I just had to figure out what to do with the information.

JBL scoffs. "What does Paige have to do with anything? If Asher can't keep her boyfriend in her grasp, that's her problem alone."

I whip my head to look at the announce table. Seriously JBL? What a douche.

I turn my attention back to Brie as she gets in the ring and glances up the ramp. She looks back at me and holds up one finger, then mouths "Paige". Before I have time to ask what she meant, the bell is rung and we lock up immediately.

I drive her into the corner and start kneeing her in the gut.

"Back it up, Asher!" The ref yells after he's counted to four, pulling me back. I back up holding up my hands, allowing Brie to get out of the corner.

We circle each other and lock up again, this time with Brie getting the upper hand, putting me in a headlock.

"Maybe Paige should mind her business, that's all I'm saying."

I turn us around, lock my hands around her waist, and perform a Northern Lights suplex.

"1!" She kicks out. We both get up at the same time and she goes for a slap to my face but I catch her arm and yank her down to the mat.

"Oh, and Brie hits hard," Michael exclaims. "Guys, could you stop arguing and focus on the match?"

Since she's already flat on her face, I take this moment to lock in my submission move the Indian Deathlock that my dad used to use. Brie screams in agony.

"Asher with the Making Daddy Proud, MDP submission hold and it looks like Brie might have to tap out here."

Just then I hear a shriek and I let go of Brie, standing up. I know that's not who I think it is.

And it is. So this is what Brie was trying to warn me about.

"What is Paige doing out here?" Michael wonders as she comes waltzing out onto the stage. She waves at me and blows me a kiss, and I just look at her like she's the craziest person I've ever met.

She just might be.

I turn back around to see Brie charging for me, going for a clothesline. I duck, running under it and jump off the top rope to land on Brie, and plant her with my finisher.

"Asher with her finishing move, Eunoia, and the cover!"

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

I get off of Brie and allow the ref to raise my hand as I bow to the crowd. They cheer loudly in response.

I turn my attention to the ramp to see Paige still there, clapping. I smirk at her as I get on the middle turnbuckle and make an X with my arms.

Clap while you can Paige...clap while you can.