Chapter 10

SmackDown

"Here you go." I hold the present out to him. He looks down at it.

"What is this?"

"It's a present, duh. For you." Kane takes the box and put it to his ear, shaking it. "Hey. That could be fragile."

He looks at me with raised eyebrows. "And what do you want me to do with it Asher?"

I rolled my eyes. "I want you to open it. Right now."

"Right now?" I nod. "Christmas isn't for another three days."

"I know, but I won't see you at Christmas. Oh just open it, will ya?"

He lets out a sigh and takes the box to a nearby table. He takes off the the bow, then the wrapping paper. He opens the box, glancing at the gift. A laugh escapes his lips and he looks at me.

I shrug. "I wanted to remind you of your roots."

He reaches into the box and pulls out his original mask, smiling at it. "This...brings back memories." He puts it down and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you, Asher."

I hug back and pull away. "Psh, it was nothing. I'm glad you like it, because I didn't know if you were gonna freak out on me or not."

He smirks. "No, I'm not, but the Demon isn't coming back for awhile." He holds up a finger. "That reminds me. I have a gift for you too, but I've already mailed it to your home."

"Well, I look forward to opening it on Christmas. And I wouldn't be so sure...he always comes back when the time is right."

He grabs his present and gives me a smile, "Merry Christmas, Asher."

"Merry Christmas, Uncle Kane." I watch him walk down the hall towards his office and feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around to see the guys.

"You wanted to see us?" Randy asks.

I nod and grab the box of gifts I have off the table. "Let's go sit down in catering."

We make our way to catering and all take a seat at a table towards the back.

"Alright you guys, I've gotten you all presents." I put the box in the middle of the round table. "Youngest first."

Dolph smirks. "So, you?"

I glare at him across the table. "I didn't buy a present for myself. And I am 25 now, which means that Cody is only 5 years older than me." I take out Cody's gift and hand it to him.

"Thank you." He studies it for a second then looks at me. "Is this what I think it is?"

I shrug. "Open it and find out." I knew he was going to love it

He rips the wrapping paper off and his eyes widen. "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D? Wow, Asher this is amazing."

"What?" Randy asks.

Cody holds it up so everyone can see. "It's the newest game in The Legend of Zelda series and it's in 3D."

"Geek," Dolph coughs. I kick him under the table.

"Nerd," Randy coughs. I punch him in the shoulder.

Cody ignores their protests and looks at me with a wide smile on his face. "I can't believe you got this for me, Ash, thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Now, who's next?" I look between Randy and Dolph.

"We're both 35." Randy answers rubbing his shoulder.