Step One: The Phony Boyfriend

RAW

New year, new resolutions. Mine? To take down Paige.

"Okay, first we are going to need an apology." I looked around the table in the office we were meeting in before the show started.

Seth, who sat beside me, spoke. "I already apologized."

I shook my head. "Not from you." I looked at Dean. "From you...to Paige."

"No. I am not apologizing to her."

Paige looks at Dean and nods. "I accept your apology."

"And not only are you going to apologize to her, but you're going to start dating her again."

"Helmsley, what makes you think she'll take me back?"

"Oh my gosh, of course I'll take you back!" She jumps up and hugs Dean around the neck.

"That is step one people. Once Paige and Dean are back together, all we have to do is make it public."

Nikki snaps the picture of the two hugging then loads it unto social media anonymously. I get a text from her.

From Nikki:

By tomorrow, the whole WWE Universe will know that Paige is off the market. 

I smile at my phone and show Seth and Brie the picture that is attached.

Seth nods. "You know, I think this might actually work."

"It will. As long as everyone does their part."

"We need a team name," Brie spouts out. "Something secretive, but catchy."

I think about it for a second, not really coming up with anything. "Something simple, but funny."

"What about...BANDS In The Night. Shortened to just BANDS."

I look at Seth. "BANDS?"

"It's what I got when I put all of our names together. And Paige's theme song is "Stars In The Night", but instead of stars, she'll be seeing us."

Brie puts a hand to her chin. "So like a nightmare? I like it."

I pat Seth's knee. "I admire your effort. But there is no way that will catch on. We'll think of new ones later, but for now...let us bask in the completion of the first step."

Alright, if you didn't catch it, the italics are their meetings and it's sort of like a past type deal with non-italics being the present. I don't know if every meeting will be in the past though. Also, not going with regular chapter labels so you know what step their on and get to guess what it's about. It will still progress as chapter numbers, and I will start that back over when the plan has come to fruition. I love that word.