Chapter 24

Check out the collage up top. 

My manip skills aren't great, but I'm learning. And now I actually think Lily Collins and Seth would look really cute together.

Last chapter!

Monday

After a nice, Paigeless, RAW, where I celebrated my 6th Championship reign, me and Seth went back to the hotel. He told me that he wanted to take me out to celebrate and that I should wear something fancy.

When I got out of the shower, Seth was gone. I found a note on the bed. 

Leave the hotel and walk to the park entrance that's right across the street. 

-Sethie

I place the note on the bed and pull out my phone to call Seth. The phone goes straight to voicemail. Wild goose chase it is then.

I put on my beanie and a coat before leaving the hotel. I stop and look both ways, before crossing the busy street.

When I get to the park entrance, Seth isn't there, but there's another note on the steel gate.

Continue into the park, and make sure to listen carefully to the clues so you can figure out the moment. 

You'll find me soon enough.

-Sethie

What is this, a scavenger hunt? And what clues? What moment?

I rip the note off the gate and shove it into my coat pocket, then continue my walk into the park to find him.

"Seth," I say after a minute of walking and looking around. I turn to glance behind me one more time. 

Someone clears their throat and I whip my head around, thinking it's Seth, but it's Ambrose.

I squint my eyes to get a better look at him in the dark. "Dean? What are you doing here and where did you come from?"

He doesn't answer either of my questions, just smirks and holds up one finger. "The first time! Planned on sitting you down, having a nice glass of wine. But it didn't fair. The snow was falling in your hair, your family was running everywhere. Paige interrupted, and even Kevin was there, however, it was definitely not the place where." Dean furrows his eyebrows and looks up at the sky. "That last part barely makes sense," he yells to no one in particular. "And I sound like Dr. Seuss."

Was he trying to tell me something? "Dean, when did you get into poetry?"

He isn't phased by my question. "Ha, ha, very funny. Just piece all of that together and you'll know the moment."

I roll my eyes, but do as he says, just so I can find Seth faster. 

Okay, the moment. The first clue that stood out was snow. It's obvious that's he's talking about a time in the winter. And while my family is in chaos everyday, Dean has to be talking about Christmas, because Kevin was there, and Paige barged in looking for trouble. 

But...what does that have to do with anything?

I decide to tell Dean my answer and see where it takes me."Is the moment Christmas?" He nods. Well, it was nice to be right, but what was my prize and what did I gain? "Dean, what's going on? Where's Seth?"

He smirks again. "Can't tell you that. The only thing I can say is follow the arrows." He side steps out of the way to reveal a yellow paper arrow, then turns back to me. "Until then? Enjoy the snow." He throws a bunch of white confetti on me.