ChenJi

little :

༊Chenle༊

"Icung..?" The little call out when he realized he was alone in the bedroom. Chenle was confused. One moment, he was with his caregiver on the bed and when he woke up, he was gone. For some reason, he felt unsafe alone. A heavy weight suddenly dropped on his chest as he felt something in his throat. It's all suffocating but he's too little that he doesn't understand the insecurities that attacked him. 

Did Jisung hate him? Did Jisung leave him alone? Is it because the younger find him annoying because he's little? So many thoughts occupied his mind that he ended up bursting into tears.

"Lele, what's wrong?" A figure immediately rushed into the room as soon as he heard the soft sobs, making Chenle cry more when he recognized who the figure is. "Neno!" He wailed as he reach out his hands, wanting the older to hold him which the older gladly did.

"Sh, you're okay.." Jeno coaxes him as he soothes his back, bouncing the tiny body softly which calms the crying boy down. "What happened?" Hearing the ruckus, Renjun immediately dashes toward the room. A surge of worry attacks him as he saw the little one crying.

"Lele? Baby, what's wrong?" He asks softly as he wipes the tears dry, Jeno joining in worrying the younger. "Icung no wuv Lele anymore.." Chenle mumbles between his hiccups, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to stop his tears. Jeno and Renjun exchange looks of confusion. Did the two fight before Chenle turned little?

"Nonsense! What made Lele think like that?" The older asks again as he carefully took the smaller from his boyfriend's arms, swiping his bangs softly. "I- Icung where? Lele w- wan' Icung.. Icung weft L- Lele.."

Oh.. So that's why.. Renjun smiles as he wipes a stray tear from the little's eyes. " How about.. we call Icung, hm? Ask him to find out the answer, should we?" The little hesitates before nodding, accepting the pacifier that Jeno offers while Renjun called the maknae. After about a few rings, Jisung's face appeared on the screen, covered in sweat. "Baby Lele! Sorry, Icung forgot to tell you that Icung got a dance practice today."

The youngest stares at the phone with guilt as he detects the little's puffy eyes. "Hey, Lele thought that you don't love him anymore because you left him." Hearing the sentence, Jisung raised an eyebrow as he eyed the little who immediately hides at the nook of the older's neck. He let out a sigh as he realize that it was partly his fault. "I'll be back, okay? Wait for me, hm?" 

But during the waiting period, Chenle turns into a full tantrum mode. He refuses to eat his breakfast, he refuses to take a shower, he went hysteric when they tried to negotiate with him, and he just stays in one corner, crying nonstop. He mistranslates Jisung's sigh earlier as a sign of hatred and annoyance. And now his feeling is just all over the place. 

Renjun looks at the baby with worry, dumbfounded as to what he should do. "You've tried to coax him?" Jaemin asks, also worried about the younger's condition. The older sighs as he shakes his head. "I mean, I've tried. But he almost punch me and I almost lost my hearing." Jaemin smiles and pulls his head to lean against his shoulder. "Let's just hope Jisung could fix this, okay?" Renjun sighs as he receives a kiss on his head, melting in his boyfriend's hold. "Whatever you're planning, Jisung, you better be fast."

As if his prayer was heard, the doorbell chimed, indicating someone is outside. Haechan who's playing games with Jeno in the living room takes the honor to open the door. "Yes- Wow, Jisung, where have you gone to?" The older asks as he eyes the paper bags in Jisung's hands. Hearing the name, Renjun immediately runs downstairs. "Jisung, Chenle has been throwing tantrums since this morning." The younger's expression changes immediately, rushing towards the little's room.