YuHae

little :

༊Haechan༊

(requested:chlorophylliaa )

"Here comes the aeroplane ~!" Mark's giggles filled the dining table as Yuta fed him, clapping happily and swinging his feet with the delicious food in his mouth. The two duo were having the time of their life, Little Mark being happy with all the attention he received and Yuta showering him with affection 24/7. It is a wholesome scenario for some. But not for the other little.

Haechan watched from across the table how the duo's world was filled with rainbows and unicorns. He knows so well how close they are but he wants the same attention too. Sure, he has all the other caregivers but still, Yuta was once his favourite. And now that he gives more attention to his little mate, he can't help but feel jealous.

It's not fair. He used to be the one who received the aeroplane, the one who received the cuddles and tickles. But now, he feels like the older didn't even bother to look at him. "Baby? Anything wrong?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up to see Johnny looking at him concernedly.

He just gives a small smile, unknowingly slipping out of his little space. "I'm fine, hyung. Just.. I felt bigger now." He stands up and walks to his room, leaving them looking at his behaviour worriedly. Haechan rapid change of headspace worries them. It is not a great sign, they know it. But Haechan just continued to push them away, keeping his problem to himself.

"Papa?" The sudden soft tugs gained Johnny's attention, making the older smile when he saw the innocent eyes of the other little. "Ish Hyuckie otay?" Johnny kissed his forehead softly. "It's okay, bub. He just needs some space, hm? How about you go play with Daddy?" He smiles and nods before running towards Jaehyun who was waiting for him to go play in the backyard.

"Hey, Yuta?" The younger hummed as he sipped his coffee. "Do you realize that Haechan has.. changed?" Yuta raised an eyebrow. "I think his bratty attitude is becoming worse nowadays." The statement made Johnny raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"He keeps on pushing everyone away, and when he's a little, he often makes a mess. I don't know what happened but his attitude is going through downfall lately." Johnny can't believe what he just heard. Is this the same Yuta who just won't let go of Little Haechan whenever he slipped out a few years ago? "Yuta, you are being unreasonable." The Japanese creased his forehead. "What? Why?"

"You didn't consider his feelings at all. We are worried right now because his slipping has been out of control. You know that that is unhealthy, right? Can you stop paying attention to Mark alone? I know you do favor him but Haechan is also our little and he deserves the same attention too." Johnny shakes his head and walks away, leaving Yuta stoned in his place.

🍼

The sunshine was poking through his curtain. Haechan woke up with a light head, feeling little first thing in the morning. He climbs off his bed and the first face that greets him makes his eyes sparkle. "Yuyu.." The whine catches Yuta's attention. A wholesome smile drew on his face as he picked the little up, kissing his cheek softly. "Good morning, Baby Sunshine~ Feeling little, hm?"

The attention given by the older makes his heart full, and the euphoric feelings brings him to slip further into his little space. He nuzzles to the older's neck, simply clinging onto him like a koala. "Yuyu, milk?" Just when Yuta was about to answer, another door opened up, revealing a sniffling Mark. "Markie, what's wrong?" Yuta immediately put Haechan down and approached the little, calming him down.

"Markie fwall. Huwt." The little cries again, seemingly falling from his bed. As Yuta continued to calm the other down, his attention was fully snatched from Haechan. Don't get it wrong, Haechan doesn't hate Mark. He loves Mark and he is his friend. But seeing that Yuta no longer gives him attention just pisses him off.

He pouts and tries to slip out, like he usually does. But for some reason, he was stuck. Stuck in his own little space."Y- Yuyu?" He tries to get the older attention, which the older only answers with a hum. "Hyuckie milk?"

"Baby, can you go down and ask the others? I'm kinda busy." 

"But-" Haechan word was caught by his own tongue, knowing damn well that it won't be enough to get the Japanese's attention. The little one sighed and carefully made his way downstairs, finding no one along his way. The little was hungry and so, he didn't think twice and made his own decision.

🍼

Yuta smiled as he saw how engrossed Mark was with the Spiderman cartoon playing on the TV in his room, having a pacifier in his mouth and totally forgot about why he had cried earlier. Yuta was thirsty so he stepped downstairs but the sight that greeted him made him lose his word. "LEE HAECHAN, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

The little flinched as he looked up innocently. The floor was covered with baby powder as well as the younger's hair while his hand held a bottle of milk. "I told you to ask the other to make it for you! Not make it yourself and cause such a mess!" He grumbles as he ruffles his hair, unknowingly scaring the little. "B-but Hyuckie-"

"Go to your room." The stern tone makes the little's tears pool in his eyes. "Lee Haechan. I'm serious." The little look down, a tear dropped from his eyes as he obeys. Yuta sighs and clean everything up. For some reason, the other members are nowhere to be found. Well, it was their break and he was sure that the others haven't woke up yet.

He finished cleaning and went up to his room, seeing that Mark was fast asleep. He smiles before going to check on Haechan. "Hyuckie?" Soft sniffles were heard as he opened the room, the little flinch as he squeezed himself into the corner of his room. The sight was heartbreaking and that's when it clicked to him. Has he gone too far?

He carefully approaches the little, heart shattering as the little cries harder. "Hyuck- Hyuckie sowwy.. *sobs* Hyuckie no w- wan *sobs* Yuyu mad.. Yuyu no *sobs* no hate Hyuckie.." And that is the moment that makes Yuta feel like he was shot right in the heart. He carefully envelopes the little in his arms, feeling bad as the little wails in his hold.

Now he sees the problem. Yes, he admits that he has spent less time with Haechan ever since Mark came out as a little. All this time, the younger just wants his attention but he always ignores him. "No, no, sweetheart.. I don't hate you, I could never hate you.." He showered him with kisses, regrets drowning him as he held the little close. He whispered sweet nothings to him, coaxing him and rocking his body softly

Yuta wipes the little's tears and kisses his forehead lovingly. "Yuyu is so sorry, okay? I should have played with you as much as I played with Markie. I'm so sorry for not realizing it baby.." He hugs him close, a tear of regret falls from his eyes while Haechan just feels safe in his arms, melting in his touch.

🍼

And that whole day, Yuta just babied him to the fullest. He baths him, feeds him, plays with him, and cuddles with him, he just won't leave Haechan's side. And Haechan was so happy with the attention. Well, Mark didn't even mind since he had the other caregivers who loved to baby him as much as Yuta did. And the other members are happy to see the Little Haechan smiling throughout the day.

It was nap time. The light in Haechan's room was dim and the bed was occupied with two figures. Haechan clings to Yuta close while the older played with his hair and patted his bum softly, humming a soft lullaby to help the little sleep. The little was drowsy, the bottle in his hand was taken away and was replaced with a pacifier. Haechan's eyes were droopy but he had the biggest smile ever. "Wuv Yuyu.." He snuggles closer as Yuta kisses his forehead. "I love you too, Baby Bear. So much."

(A/N: I have finals coming up huhu. Will be updating after finals! Or maybe not hehe. Hope you have a great day or night! <3)