MarkSung

little :

༊Jisung༊

(!TW: Panic attacks!)

Jisung woke up and sat up as he rubbed the sleepiness off his eyes. He was in his room, alone. He makes his way out off his bed and walks out to find the other members. Just when he stepped out of his room, he saw a figure.

 An overly familiar figure walked towards the main door with a big suitcase. "Mark Hyung? Where are you going?" The older froze at the words. "I'm leaving." The youngest tilts his head in confusion. "Where to?" Mark turns around with a sad smile. 

"What are you talking about? I'm graduating, remember?" Jisung's eyes widen and without him realizing it, his background changes. A fully decorated stage and a full crowd come to view. The sobbing, the overlapping speech, everything was so sudden that Jisung just cluelessly spun around, watching the situations where his members were all crying their eyes out. 

"We are here today for the graduation of Mark Lee." The sound of camera shutter filled the space as the scene abruptly changed to other scenarios, all overlapping at a fast pace while the sound of pages being flipped rapidly echoed. 

"We are here today for the graduation of Huang Renjun." 

"We are here today for the graduation of Lee Haechan." 

"We are here today for the graduation of Lee Jeno."

"We are here today for the graduation of Na Jaemin."

"We are here today for the graduation of Zhong Chenle." 

Tears flowed down his cheeks as he closed his ears, trying to stop all the scenarios, the sobs, the goodbyes. "Stop.. STOP!" 

All the sounds stop all of a sudden as if it is obeying Jisung. Jisung breathed heavily as he took his hands off, looking around as he was now alone on the big stage. All eyes were on him as Chewing Gum's instrumental played in the background. 

"No.. No.. Hyung.. Hyung.." The mic that he doesn't acknowledge being in his hand falls as his knees give up on supporting him. Just then, an unknown voice comes to whisper right into his ears.

"Your hyungs are not here, Jisung. You're alone."

🍼

Jisung's eyes shoot open. He woke up in shock, breathing heavily as his sweats and tears mixed into one. He's still in the same room. Alone. His breath hitched as he used all his strength to bring himself up. 

No.. No, those are just dreams. They- They would never leave him..! He keeps on convincing himself, dragging his legs out of the room. His heart dropped as he was greeted by no one, making his chest feel even more tighter than ever.

Just then, the door opens up, revealing a figure. "Oh, you're up, Ji?" His pupils shook as he heard the overly familiar voice. He wastes no time running and hugs the figure tight. Letting out a shaky breath as he holds the figure close, "Hyung.. Hyung.." 

His whole body shook violently as he tried his best to catch his breath, tears running nonstop down his cheeks. All of a sudden, his head feels so light and his ears ring. The extreme amount of stress he was facing at the moment caused him to involuntarily slip into his little space.

 They were going out to buy some food but the younger refused to tag along, saying that he just wanted a short nap yet the younger's condition that greeted them surprised Mark, who immediately picked Jisung up who's seemingly almost having a panic attack. 

"Huwt.. Huwt.." Jisung cried out, hitting his chest which wouldn't stop hurting even in the middle of his little space."Baby? Baby, listen to me. Hey, Papa's here.. Papa's here, okay?" Mark looked at him worriedly, speaking to him ever so softly. The other members watch from afar in worry, knowing that the last thing the youngest wants is a crowd. 

"Papa.." He whines, hyperventilating and coughing. "Baby, follow me. Okay, ready? Deep breath in through your nose, let it out through your mouth. Can you follow me, Angel?" The little cough, trying his best to catch up with the older. "Yes, yes, just like that, baby. Deep breath, okay? Do you remember Bingo? The song Bingo?" The little nods. "Good. Can you sing it?" 

The little obeys, singing the song, focusing on getting the lyrics of his favourite song right and finally, his breathing pattern comes back, bringing him out of his panic state. "That's good.. You're doing good, buddy." He hugs him, rocking his limp, weak body side to side and kisses his head. 

"Hyungies.." He tiredly said as he reached out for the others and they all approached him, all worrying about his state, giving him head pats and kisses which helped calm him down. This was the worst condition they'd ever seen Jisung in. Seeing Jisung slipping against his own will and even facing a panic attack in the midst of that makes them wonder what caused that. 

"Hyungies.. no weave Ji, right?"

"Nonsense! Where do you get that idea?" Haechan denies it, soothing his hair softly. "Hyungies.. geduate.. weave Ji.." The words surprised all of them. The graduation system has impacted Jisung harder than they could ever imagine, they are so grateful that the company has decided to cancel it. 

"Baby, there's no more graduation." Jaemin kissed the top of his head softly, soothing his locks. "No mwore..?" 

"No, lovely. We will never leave you." Jeno said, pinching his cheek lightly.

"Yeah. We're here. Always, hm?" Chenle reassures, hugging him next to Mark. "We're going to be okay, hm? All seven of us." Renjun said, wiping the last tear that fell from the younger's lashes. The scenes warm Mark's heart so much. 

"Come here. All of you, my babies." He chuckles as they all complain but follows anyway, Jeno and Jaemin both sit down and lay their head against Mark's knees, Chenle and Renjun staying at their place, leaning against the leader's shoulder while Haechan just simply rest his chin on top of the older's head, giving space for Jisung to breath while still clinging onto the oldest. He smiles softly. 

"As long as it's the seven of us, I know we'll be fine." The words make them all smile wholeheartedly.

Yes. As long as they have each other, they know they will be fine. "Now, let's eat first, okay, baby? You skipped breakfast this morning, you must be hungry." Mark kissed his cheek softly, relieved to see him calming down now. The little sniffles and nods, finally smiling. 

That day, all his caregivers gave full attention to him, making him feel loved. He is their little. And they will give their whole world just to protect that sweet smile.

🍼

Jisung's eyelids slowly fall, having his main caregiver pats his bum softly and hums some lullaby while having his pacifier in his mouth. "Papa.." Mark hums, smiling as he sees how the little holds onto his shirt, not wanting to let him go. He spoons the little, deciding that he will sleep with him today because of the accident that afternoon. A soft kiss was planted on the little's forehead who finally closed his eyes. "I'm here, angel. This time, I'm going nowhere."

(A/N: Inspried by the MMA Speech! So proud of our dreamies for making it this far! <3 And also, THANK YOU FOR THE 5K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AGGRESSIVELY MUAHAHAHAHHAHA)