JohnJi

little :

༊Jisung༊

(a tiny trigger warning: abusive past)

A sudden slam of the front door makes Johnny's body jump in surprise. "Jisung? Is that you?" The question was answered with a faint stomping before another slam was heard. "God, what is wrong with him today?" The older peaked at the stairs leading to the apartment's second floor, worried about the younger's behaviour. 

"Give him time, John. Maybe something happened at school." Ten assures him softly, heart going soft seeing Johnny's relationship with Jisung even though they are not blood-related. Johnny and Jisung met at the orphanage. And right away, Jisung already feels like a real brother to Johnny. 

Johnny joined the orphanage when he was 16 so nobody really wanted to adopt him until he was 18, so he set off on his own. And he swears that he's going to come back for Jisung later. Johnny was smart. Like, REALLY smart so getting a job was easy and he also quickly got promoted. 

He graduated early (thanks to all the scholarships) And now, he has a promising job, and a decent house (a cute boyfriend is an adding point), so just as he promised, as soon as Jisung turned 18, he waited in front of the orphanage with a huge smile and a warm hug. He's going to make sure that the 18-year-old boy gets a better life than he did. 

"You know why I'm worried about him, right?" Johnny sighs as he plopped himself on the sofa, Ten humming in understatement as he hugs the broad shoulder from behind. "I know. But he's a teenager. Sometimes, it's hard for him to open up. Give him some time, then go talk to him, okay?" At last, the adult sighs in defeat, admitting the truth in his boyfriend's speech. 

🍼

Johnny knocked on the wooden door softly, hearing sniffles from the other side. "Ji? Can I come in?" But again, no answer. Only soft hiccups were heard. So the older twists the doorknob slowly before inviting himself in. 

A soft sigh appeared when he saw the lump on top of the single bed. He makes his way towards the younger, lifting the blanket up a bit just to see Jisung's face with his puffy eyes and runny nose. "Hey, buddy." Jisung sniffled, running his gaze away from Johnny's. The sight of vulnerable Jisung broke his heart. 

Silently, he just opened his arms, inviting the younger into his embrace. Seeing this, the latter's tears welled up again, crawling out of his cave before bursting into another feast of tears in the older's arms. "There, there. It's okay. You know you're safe with me, right?" Indeed, the safest place for Jisung is nowhere but in Johnny's arms. Because he knows that he won't judge him. He won't hurt him. Yet, he protected him. 

"If you want to slip, you always could, baby." Yes. One of the factors why many families refuse to adopt Jisung is because he's a little. Jisung was raised in an abusive household. His parents were involved in an accident when he was six and when he was taken to the orphanage, they found several bruises and serious cuts along with some scars all over him.