Xiaojun

little :

༊Xiaojun༊

(requested: matchanchocolate)

The sun was shining ever so brightly outside and it was perfect to play outside. Little Xiaojun looks out the window with excitement in his eyes. His smile grew bigger every second as he runs towards one of his caregiver's rooms only to find Ten all dressed up. "Mama! Can we pway outside?"

But instead, Ten gives the younger an apologetic smile. "Oh angel, sorry. I have plans with my friends today. Why don't you ask the other, hm?" The older ruffles his hair before rushing to put on his shoes as his friend is already waiting outside.

The younger pouts but hey, he still has another three caregivers to play with! (Minus Winwin since he's in China at the moment.)

The little waddles towards the leader's bedroom but he can't find him anywhere. Just a huge lump on his bed-- oh wait. He approaches the blanket burrito before lifting it a bit to reveal a sleeping Kun inside.

"Mummy?" Kun hummed sleepily, not fully awake yet. "Can we pway outside, mummy, pwease?" but the older just hummed again, really sleepy since he is busy with song producing lately. "We can?"

Just when his eyes start to sparkle, Kun mumble tiredly, "I'm so sorry, angel, but Mummy is so, so tired. Can you ask the others, baby? When I got my sleep, I will catch up with you guys, hm?" And the light in his eyes faded slowly.

"Oh.. Ye- Yeah. Mummy west, otay?" The leader hums as he gets back to his slumber. He felt bad, really. But he hasn't gotten any proper sleep for almost a week now so he really needs this. And Xiaojun gets it too. Instead, he even feels guilty for waking the older up.

Finally, he makes his way to his last option. He peeks into the maknae's room just to see Yangyang and Hendery who are busy with their video game. They were both wearing headphones so they probably didn't hear him opening the door.

And they probably didn't realize his presence as Hendery blurted out, "Should we check on Xiaojun? He was pretty silent today." And Yangyang replied with a shrug. "Nah, I think Ten ge got it under control."

And for some reason, it felt like a bullet was shot straight into his heart. Is he.. not important anymore..? Holding back his tears, the boy closed the door silently and grab a cap and mask. The little takes a deep breath before mumbling to himself, "Xiao pway awone. Xiao need to be big.."

He finally pick up his courage and went off by himself. But one thing about him is that he rarely slipped into his little space but once he submitted himself, it was really hard to slip out. The attempt usually ends him in his middle space and it is honestly so frustrating.

🍼

The crowd and fear of being alone are taking a toll on the little as he continues to walk, distracting himself with the nursery rhyme blasting on his headphone. He tries his best to slip out but once again, to his avail, he's stuck in his headspace.

"Isn't that Xiaojun?"

"No way! Shall we greet him?"

"Oh my god, he looks so handsome in real life!"

"But he looks kinda stiff, don't you think?"

"Let's just give him some privacy."

"I can't believe I cross paths with him!"

All the murmurs of the passerby are not helping with his nervousness at all. He also realized a weird woman following him. Well, he thought that it was just paranoia but everywhere he turns, the lady did too. When he jogs, she jogs. When he enter a store, she did too. That's when it clicked to him.

"Sasaeng..?" Yes, he finally recognised her. She was one of those sasaengs who loves to follow them, they often saw her at any schedule and almost everywhere. Xiaojun starts to feel scared, fiddling with his fingers as he tries his best to lose the psycho. Tears started to fill the brim of his eyes as he move faster, going through a crowd and finally running away when he realized that she was trapped in the crowd.

He ended up on the slide of a playground nearby. The sun is setting and they are almost no one at the said park. As he was shakingly catching his breath, he could hear footsteps. The little immediately covers his mouth in fear, trembling terribly as tears fall from his eyes.

"Xiao? Is that you?" The little lift his head immediately at the familiar voice and he didn't waste a second to hug the worried youngest. "Baba!" He cried as he hold onto Yangyang for dear life while Yangyang kiss his head countless times, grateful that the little is fine. "Oh baby, Baba is so sorry.. You must be so scared, hm? I'm so sorry, angel." He coaxes the little silently.

"Xiao!"

"Guys, I found him!" Hearing that, the members rushed to the youngest's location, all finally letting out a sigh of relief. "Xiao, where were you? You scared Mama so much!" Ten didn't waste a second to hug the little, smothering him with kisses as a tear of relief slipped from his eyes.

"Are you okay, baby? Did you hurt somewhere?" Kun asked worriedly, tilting the baby's head to check if he was hurt somewhere. "Xiao met sasaeng but Xiao ish otay.." "WHAT??" All the members' eyes widen in surprise before they all check on the little, genuinely scared that they might do something to their baby.

"Did they push you?"

"Did they say any mean words to you?"

"Did they give you anything? If they did, give it to Papa!"

"If they hurt you in any way, baby, tell Mommy. I will make them pay for it!"

Seeing the attention, Xiaojun somehow was reminded about why he run away in the first place. "Don't go off alone again, understand, baby?" Yangyang cupped his cheeks with a worried expression. The little looked at all his worried caregivers before asking, "WayV wuv Xiao?" Hearing that, they all realized the reason why Xiaojun decided to go off alone.

"Aww baby.." Hendery sighs before hugging the little, followed by others. "We all love you so much, angel. Sorry that we ignore you but we all love you, baby. Don't ever question that."

🍼

"Papa.." Xiaojun whined as he waddled to his caregiver, raising his arms so that the other can pick him up. Hendery smiles as he gladly takes the baby in his arms, passing him the warm milk that Ten made just now.

"You want to sleep with Papa today?" The little nods as he laid his head on the other's shoulder, closing his eyes when he received a kiss on his forehead. All cuddled in bed, Xiaojun feel so tired from today's events that it took less than 5 minutes to fall asleep in Hendery's arms. The caregiver smiles as he hugs the little tighter. "I will be a better caregiver for you. We all will."