KunTen

little :

༊Kun༊

Ten was well-known for his habit of cleaning the house first thing in the morning. And today was not an exception. Like any other day, Ten gets out of his room and turns on the vacuum, humming to the song that was blasting on his AirPods as he makes sure that he doesn't miss even a single dust.

"Ge, it's still early.." Yangyang whines when Ten open his door to clean his room. "It's 11 a.m., sleepyhead. You sure you don't want to wake up?" The maknae grumble once again before covering his face with a pillow, making Ten sigh and just let him be. 

He then makes his way to the leader's room only to find it empty. An eyebrow was raised in reflex, wondering where he might gone to. He shrugs his shoulder and continues to vacuum the space until he finds something- well, kinda out of place. "What..?"

As if on cue, the door chimed, indicating that someone has just entered the dorm. He immediately dropped the stuff and rushed to greet whoever it is. And turns out, it's just Kun, looking like a living dead if you ask him. "I'm home." He yawns as he slips into his slippers. "Bro, you look awful. Are you staying up at the studio again?" The boy just smiles with an Americano in his hand. 

"Kun, you know it's not good for your health, right? Get some rest, you need it." Ten remind him concernedly and Kun knows that it's true. But he just needs to finish some tracks. Just a bit more and he swears that he's going to repay those 3 days of zero sleep. "I'm fine, I promise." He mustered his best smile to assure the male before locking himself in the room again.

🍼

"Finally!" The leader stretches his limbs with a satisfied smile as he listens to his last track. Finally, he was satisfied with all the tracks and now, he was so ready to rest. A knock was heard on the door, Hendery's head poking into the room when he got the permission. "Ge,  we're going out to grab some lunch. Wanna tag along?" 

"All of you?" Xiaojun's head suddenly popped out, nodding to answer the older's question. "Urm, I guess I'm okay. I just wanna rest for a bit." The duo hummed in understatement and leave. "We'll bring something home for you, Ge!" The maknae's voice makes Kun giggle, heart swelling at how they care about him.

The dorm turns quiet considering that everyone was out and it was just perfect for Kun. He walks to his drawer and took out a key from his pocket. His eyes shone once they landed on a bunch of baby stuff in there. Yes, he's a little. And no one knows about it. He keeps his secret only for himself to know. He rummage through the stuff and pouted when he couldn't find his favourite stuff.

He then crouched down to check under his bed and he gasps when he finally spotted it. A red and white pacifier laying on the floor. The boy sighs and picked it up before plopping it into the cleaner. While he's waiting, he let out a Winnie the Pooh colouring book and starts colouring, slowly slipping into his little space. He hums happily as he swings his feet back and forth, not caring even if the colours went out of the line. 

After a few whiles, his dummy was finally clean. Kun cheered as he lets it out, humming when he popped the rubber into his mouth. Finally, he feels calm and happy in his safe place, hugging his bear stuffie. But it didn't last long when his door swung open and his worst nightmare turns into reality. "I was just walking Bella and now they're gone. Kun, do you know where the others went-"

Kun's face turned pale as his irises wobbled in fear. He was so shocked and tried his best to slip out but he's already in too deep and finally, he's stuck in the middle space. It was so overwhelming and confusing that he can't help but tear up. Ten was so shocked and immediately approach the boy. "Hey- hey, don't cry. What's wrong?" But Kun can't even form a word and his tears continue to flow down like a faucet.

Carefully, Ten wrapped his arms around the boy, letting him sob onto his shoulder. Actually, he was not really surprised since he'd found the little's dummy when he was cleaning this morning. He stays silent, didn't want to add to the pressure that was already suffocating Kun at the moment. He waits until his cries died down, leaving the leader with soft sniffles. "You want to talk?" The boy stays silent for a moment but a few minutes later, his ears could catch him mumbling something softly. "I'm sorry.." 

Ten raised his eyebrow. "I- I shouldn't be like this, it's so embarrassing. I'm a- a leader. And I should be showing good examples only. But instead, here I am. Stuck with this stupid mindset-" But before he gets to mocks himself more, Ten hush him. The male carefully detaches the crying boy from his shoulder and cups his cheek gently. "Kun, listen. Being a leader doesn't mean you're less human. You get tired, you get anxious, it's normal. We all understand it. And being little? It's not a weakness. It's a way to show that you're still fighting. It's your weapon to cope with the pain. And that shows that you're still standing up strong. "

Ten smiles softly. "There's nothing to be afraid or embarrassed about. If you feel uncomfortable showing it to the younger, you have me. I'm always here and I'm never going to judge you about it, okay?" The words make a smile form on his lips before wrapping himself into his best friend's hug. "Thank you.." Ten caressed his back softly, kissing the side of his head. "Now, you want your dummy? I can leave if you want to. Take your time." The little smiles as he detached himself.

As he watches Ten walking away, he contemplated something silently. "Wait!" Hearing that, Ten stops from his track. "Yes?" But Kun just played with his dummy, thinking whether he should ask it or not. "You- you know what? This is ridiculous, just forget it." But instead, Ten crossed his arms and lean against the doorframe. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what it is." And Kun knows that he got nowhere to hide. The little takes a deep breath and shut his eyes tight while asking, "D- do you wan- wanna be my p- pa- pa?" 

Hearing no words from the other, Kun was ready for the rejection. "I'm sorry, I know the commitment and responsibility of taking care of a little could be so much, I shouldn't have asked you-" To be honest, it is. But Ten was more than willing to try. "Then should I call you baby bear?" He whipped his head up only to see Ten smiling ever so brightly at him, the nickname makes him blush a little. He shyly nods, making Ten coo silently. "Do my Baby Bear want some milk?" The little's eyes sparkle as he nods, making the new caregiver chuckles at his cute antics. "Can I know where's your bottle and milk?"

🍼

It's been a month. And Kun slowly starts to get very comfortable. He build up his courage to tell the other members about his little space and to his surprise, they were all okay with it. And they even love to baby him. He felt so content with all the love he receives and he couldn't ask for more. He now gets his own caregivers and he's free to be little whenever he wants to. He was so grateful for them especially, "Papa!" The little runs to his main caregiver and hugs him,  giggling happily when the caregiver picks him up and gives him kisses all over his face. He's happy. So happy.