JaeYong

little :

༊Jaehyun༊

It was a burning hot summer and it hadn't rained for a long while now. Taeyong sighed as he fanned himself with his sleeveless tee. "God, I feel like I am turning to a grilled shrimp by now." Doyoung, who's slumping on the sofa can't help but agree. I mean, even the aircon can't stop the heat of the summer. 

"Anyway, it's already past Jae's nap time, I should wake him up." Hearing that, Doyoung immediately sprang off his seat with sparkly eyes at the mention of the younger. "Jae? Why didn't I know that he comes out to play?!" The older stood up with a chuckle to confirm the info before making his way towards the familiar room. 

As he opens the door, a small smile starts to form on his face. Laying there, his baby pouts cutely in his sleep, little sweats form and he continues to shuffle around, feeling discomfort because of the weather. Silently, he lies down next to him, chuckling when the little whines at the sudden presence. 

"Good morning, my prince~" He gives a soft kiss on the little's forehead, watching with love eyes as Jaehyun still refuse to wake up despite the frying weather. "How's your sleep, angel?" Taeyong softly asks, sweeping the bangs off the little's face when the little clings to him. 

"Mowning, papa.." The greetings make him giggle out of Jaehyun's cuteness in his little space. "It's uncomfortable because it's hot, isn't it?" The little answered with a hum, detaching himself as the hotness attacked again. 

"How about we have some watermelon, hm?" 

Hearing that wakes the younger up immediately, still sleepy but the thought of watermelon excites him. "Mewon.." He sleepily mumbles, raising his hand up with the hope that the caregiver will pick him up which he gladly did. Taeyong easily scooped the boy up before bringing him downstairs. 

"JaeJae~" Doyoung rushed to the boy the moment he saw the little clinging onto Taeyong like a child. The older pampered him with kisses, laughing as he managed to irritate the little. He's playing around, of course. 

"Sorry, you were so cute, appa can't help but kiss you~" The older apologizes between his giggles at Jaehyun's cute whining while Taeyong just chuckles watching both of them. "Hyung, we're back!" Jungwoo's voice echoed alongside the entrance of Mark with two plastics of huge watermelons in his hands. 

The sight makes little Jaehyun excited, immediately squirms his way off his caregiver's hold and straight to Mark who's amused to see his cuteness. "Hey, little Jae! Let's cool off with some watermelon, yeah?" With glittering eyes, the little nods vigorously, clapping his hands happily as he skips his way to the kitchen. 

The whole member made their way to the kitchen, babying the little who was patiently waiting for the cold treat. "Hyung, how about we make some Hwachae?" Haechan suggested out of the blue just in time before Taeyong sliced the fruit open. 

Hearing that, Jaehyun gets so excited at the thought of the sweet cold treat that he jumps off his seat and waddles towards the youngest. "ChaeChae?" Haechan smiles and hugs the boy, happy that the little is siding with him knowing how Taeyong has a soft spot for the latter. 

"Hwachae? Do we have the ingredients?" Haechan nods immediately. "We still got some fruits and I just bought strawberry milk yesterday!" The little, although not understanding, nods to support him as long as he gets the refreshing drink. "ChaeChae!" The scene amused the members but alas, they all agree with them. Well, hwachae does sound good at the moment. 

"But we don't have Sprite, right?"  

"I bought one yesterday randomly. You can use it." Johnny lifted their shoulders with a sly smile. And that was all it took for Taeyong to fold. "Okay, fine. Hwachae it is." Jaehyun and Haechan cheered at the decision, looking like two little kids getting ice cream which makes the others laugh in adoration. The leader just chuckled and started to make the sweets they were all looking forward to. 

🍼

Just as the treat was about to finish, "Is it.. raining?" Yuta took his focus away from his phone as he heard the soft pattering of rain against their roof. And soon enough, everyone starts to pay attention to it. Like a miracle, droplets of water fall from the sky, finally cooling down the land of Seoul from the season. 

"It is raining!" The members exclaim in awe as they watch how the rains pour down the Earth. "Well, I guess we need to keep the Hwachae for now-- wait, where's Jaehyun?" Taeyong turned around and immediately spotted the absence of the little. "Jaehyun? He's not here?" 

Just as they were about to split up, a bright, cheerful cheer was heard from the backyard. Taeyong and Johnny exchange looks before running towards the source of the noise. As soon as they reached the sliding door, their jaw dropped as they saw Jaehyun happily running around under the rain, enjoying the chilling feel of rain against his skin. 

Deep dimples decorate his face as he jumps around, his eyes disappearing into a crescent and squeals of happiness escape from his pink lips. "Oh god, Jae!" Taeyong couldn't help but chuckle, but didn't find the heart to scold Jaehyun as he looked like he's clearly enjoying his time at the moment. 

"God, I love seeing him being so carefree in his headspace." Johnny mumbles softly, enough for everyone to hear and honestly, they agree. It was so nice to see Jaehyun flipping his switch from charismatic and mature to carefree and adorable. 

"Alright cute boy, come here--" But before Taeyong gets to fetch the younger, Jungwoo comes out and rushes to the little, picking him up and spinning him around, having Jaehyun laughing happily at his action. "Come on! It's not going to rain always!" Jungwoo said as he wiped the rain off his face. 

The members exchange looks and don't waste a second thought to jump in and join the fun, leaving the leader who's looking at their childish action lovingly. "Oh my god, I'm raising babies~!" He chuckled before finally joining them, jumping on puddles and chasing after each other. Jaehyun hugged him immediately, giggling endlessly as he was having a lot of fun with his irreplaceable caregivers.            

A/N: THIS IS NOT MY BEST BUT DSOABHBHBFU ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING

FOR THE REQUESTED, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE OKII LOVE YOU GUYSS