YangMark

little :

༊Yangyang, Mark༊

(requested: yangyangisherenow)

"Okay, that's all for today! See you tomorrow, boys. Get enough rest, okay?" The boys immediately plopped to the ground, exhausted from the intense dance practice for their upcoming fan meeting tour. The group stayed for a while, catching up their breath and having some small talk.

"Yangie? Are you okay?" Ten asks the youngest softly as he gently combs the tired boy's hair, cooing when he leans to his touch. "Mama.." The said latter hums, fully aware that the younger is submitting into his subspace.

"Let's go home, okay? We'll eat some lunch, and you can have some rest." That sounds so nice to Yangyang, especially when he enjoys the feeling of Ten's fingers running gently against his lock. Yeah, he could use some rest.

🍼

But maybe it's too soon to talk about rest. "Yangie!" The little who just finished his lunch whipped his head towards the door the moment he heard the oh-so-familiar voice. Stepping inside are little Mark and his caregiver, Johnny.

"Hey, guys! I'm so sorry, but Markie has been throwing a huge tantrum and wailing to meet Yangyang. Is it okay?" Well, seeing the evident red nose and eyes, they can tell that Johnny is far from lying. But Ten could not guarantee that the little is up to play.

"Yeah, sure. But Yangyang was a bit tired, so I'm not sure if he's up to play--" But yup, those two had already sprinted off to their playroom, leaving the others laughing at their action. But what they didn't catch was Yangyang's whine. No, he's so tired, and he's not in it to play, but Mark has already pulled him towards the playroom, leaving him with no choice.

🍼

The little rubs his eyes with a pout, feeling really sleepy. "Yangie, let's pway dino!" Yangyang shakes his head as he gently shoves away the dinosaur plushie that was shoved to his face, making little Mark pout but refusing to give up.

"Then, we pway car?" His little mate whines again, looking away from him. "Yangie twiyed, Markie. Yangie no wan' pway." Hearing that, the little was sad, but he was so determined to play that he once again shoved his dini stuffie to the other.

His action annoyed Yangyang so much that he harshly threw the toy across the room, making Mark gasps in disbelief. "WHY YOU TOW' MISTER DINO AWAY??"
"ME NO WAN' PWAY!"
The other little puffed his cheeks as he stomped towards the other with another toy. "You, me, pway, yes!" Mark once again tries to force Yangyang to play with him.

"ME SAID NO!" Yangyang screams, trying to push the male away, but he accidentally uses too much force that Mark ends up falling on the floor, head bumping hard against the wall. A loud wail echoed through the room, making the two caregivers alert and immediately rushed to the room. Ten immediately approached the crying boy, checking if he was alright, while Yangyang just stayed there in shock.

"What's happening here?" Johnny asked, looking at Yangyang for an explanation, but the little just looked down, playing with his finger. The caregivers exchange looks before nodding to each other, Ten coaxing Mark softly as he steps out of the room while Johnny carefully sits next to the other little.

"Yangie? Can you tell Papa what happened?" The little chooses to stay silent because he thinks that there's nothing to say. It's not his fault; Markie is crossing the line. "Baby, I need you to tell me what happened. Please?" But again, he refused to say a thing, only starting at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing on earth.

His action makes Johnny sigh, "I don't want to do this, but until you decide to speak, time out." Hearing that, the little immediately looks at the caregiver in disbelief. "But- But, Papa!"

"No, Yangie. You need time out. Think about what you've done, and when you're ready, we'll speak, okay?" The little refuse to, and Johnny has no choice but to pick him up and let him sit in the corner, leaving him to go through his punishment.

Yangyang was really frustrated as tears continued to run down his cheeks. He cried and cried and cried, sometimes stomping his feet out of anger, but slowly, his energy substitute, and he was left with little sniffles, finally realizing that he had done wrong.

"Yangie?" The soft voice makes the little flinch, but he turns around nonetheless. The caregiver sighs before opening his arms, "Come here.", he calls softly, and Yangyang waddles in his direction before melting in his arms, tears starting to form again, but this time, out of regret.

The caregiver hushed him, replying to his 'me-sowwy' with 'i-know'. He waits patiently until the baby calms down, kissing his head gently and rocking his body to calm him down. "You ready to speak now, sweetheart?" Yangyang sniffles and starts to tell the whole story while the caregiver listens silently to him.

And when he finished, "Baby, I understand that you are tired and frustrated, but you shouldn't hurt others. You could always talk to me, and I would talk to Markie. He is also a little like you; it's kinda hard for him to understand. So if this happens again, just find me and let me talk to Markie, okay angel?" The little wiped his tears before nodding.

"Sowwy, Papa.." Johnny smiled and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, baby. I know you're frustrated and tired. Forgive Markie for his behaviour, hm?" The little yawns, snuggling into his caregiver.

"Papa?" The older hums, combing his hair with his fingers softly. "Can we cuddew?"
"Of course, sugarplum." As Johnny was about to get up with the little in his arms, two figures walked into the playroom. It seems like Ten has also talked to him, as he seems a lot calmer.

"Baby, you have something to say to Yangie, don't you?" Little Mark hesitantly approached his little mate before hugging him. "Me sowwy. Yangie ish twired, but me forced Yangie to pway. Me sowwy.." And that succeeded in drawing a smile on the other's face again, snuggling to his best friend's shoulder. "Me sowwy too.." The caregivers just cooed silently, happy that they had resolved everything among themselves.

Then suddenly, the two yawn at the same time, both eyes looking tired and droopy. Johnny chuckled before picking Mark up while Ten took Yangyang in his arms. "Now, let's get you some milk, then we can cuddle and sleep, okay?" The two chuckles as their littles tiredly rest their heads on their shoulder, too tired to use their word as they slip further. They feel safe now.

I'M ALIVE FOLKS--