NoSung

little :

༊Jisung༊

(Requested by: chlorophyllia)

"Sungie?" Jisung tilted to the source of the voice, stopping his playing session with his toys as soon as he detected the overly familiar voice. Jaemin gives him a smile and ruffles his hair. "Let's go eat, hm? It's lunchtime!" 

The little gives off a wide smile and a tiny nod, standing up with the help of his caregiver before making their way to the dining table. It's been a whole month since Jisung came out as a little and honestly, it has been the best month of his life. 

The members are all adoring him and pampering him with love and attention that he has been craving ever since he found out about his headspace. However, there's something that's kinda.. well, off. "Jeno, can you feed Sungie? I want to check on the cookies in the oven."

"But--" Before Jeno even got the chance to protest, the younger already walked away, leaving Jeno and the little. The male cleared his throat before approaching the little awkwardly. Little Jisung just eyed him silently, watching as the older took the spoon and directed it towards his mouth. 

"A-- Aaa?" Jeno stuttered, avoiding eye contact at all costs as the youngest hesitantly accepted the food. The situation continues for some time, creating a somehow heavy atmosphere in the space. "Sungie~" Luckily, Chenle arrived just at the right time, skipping his way to his favourite little.

Seeing the younger approaching, Jeno saw the opportunity and immediately stood up to make his way upstairs, leaving the little with the other caregiver. Chenle raised an eyebrow as he trailed the older's steps with his eyes. "Why is he in a hurry? Did something come up?" 

But he just decided to brush it off and approached the little who was staring into nothing. See, that's the problem. Amongst his 6 hyungs, Jeno has been acting weird every time he slipped. He tends to stay quieter and seemingly avoids the younger. And to be honest, that has been messing up with his mind for quite a while now.

"How's my baby doing?" Chenle greets happily and kisses the youngest's cheek, earning a chuckle from him. "Hey. Sorry, but I don't think I'm little anymore." He said as his lips curled into a straight line. The older's forehead creased in worry at the sudden slip out the younger was experiencing. 

Before he got the chance to voice out his concern, Jisung got on his feet and walked away, ignoring the headache he was experiencing because of the sudden slip out. He was debating with himself on what to do. The last thing he would want is to burden the members and make them uncomfortable. 

And most importantly, he was scared that this would affect the team's friendship. Not willing to take the risk, Jisung clenched his fist and decided that this needs to stop. And he's the only one who can stop it.

🍼

It's been a week. A week without even a day of slipping into his little space. Jisung was proud of himself for managing to stand strong for this long. Plus, the upcoming comeback has distracted him a lot.