JohnDo

little :

༊Doyoung༊

"Papa?" Doyoung peaks into the room with his favorite grey blanket in his hand, Johnny answers with a hum as he continues to spread the newspaper all around the room. "Hey there, baby. You've finished breakie?" The little nods as he approaches his caregiver, curious as to why he's spreading newspaper on the floor of his playroom.

"Papa, whatchu' doin'?" Johnny placed the last newspaper before taking the boy in his arms, kissing his cheek softly. "I'm going to paint your room, bunny. You want to turn it into soft blue, right?" The mention makes his eyes shine in excitement, cheering in his papa's hold as he can finally have some colors on his wall. It used to be white and he thought that it was dull so he usually 'painted' the wall with his coloring pencil. After getting complaints many times from none other than Taeyong, Johnny finally gives up and promises he will paint the room during their free day.

"Doie help Papa?" 

"You want to help?" The little nods excitedly, causing the older to chuckle. "How old are you, angel?" Doyoung taps his chin. "5, papa!" He smiles as he shows his five fingers. Johnny thinks for a while. "Okay then. But promise Papa you'll behave, okay?"

And that's how Doyoung ended up in his white T-shirt and denim overalls, having a plastic apron on. "Now, You're going to help me for this side, okay? Try your best not to make a mess, okay, little one?" The little gives off his bunny smile with a salute, excited when Johnny hands him a paintbrush. After his caregiver gives a demonstration, he began his work diligently. The caregiver watches with a smile, cooing silently at how cute the younger looks with his tongue stuck out, fully focused on spreading the blue liquid onto his playroom wall.

Now that the little was distracted, Johnny begin his work. They both committed so much to bringing color to the playroom, sometimes humming the song that Johnny played to brighten the mood. The playroom is actually not that big so before lunchtime, they finally manage to finish their work. Doyoung gasps in excitement before running around the room, happy that he could see bright colors now. "It's pwetty! Thank chu, Papa!" The baby hugs his caregiver as a sign of gratitude. "Anything for my baby." The older smiles before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait, what's that on your nose?" Doyoung tilts his head, holding his nose cutely to check if there's something there. "Where, Papa?" 

"Right here." The little blinks a few times when he felt something on his nose. Johnny holds in his laughter as the younger struggles to look at his nose. "Gotcha." Now the baby realizes what just happened. "Papa!" The caregiver laughs at the baby's grumpy face but he didn't expect to get his revenge soon. He didn't notice the younger dipping his hand in the blue paint and before he knew it, the baby is already laughing loudly with a blue blob on the tip of his nose when he manage to give his handprint to Johnny's face.

"Oh, you sneaky little bunny!" And just like that, the room is now filled with Doyoung's screams and laughter, having the time of his life playing with paint with his favorite person in the whole world. They were tickling, chasing, and printing random patterns on the newspaper, it was so much fun! "Papa, hand on the wall?" Johnny smiles and nods, watching with loving eyes as the younger fetch his watercolor box.

"Doie wants.." The baby taps his chin as he looks through the set of color, having Johnny look at him with full adoration. "Doie white! White like bunny!" He shows off his gummy smile as he held the color in the air. "Papa?" The older chuckles. "Let's see.. I'm not really sure, angel. How about Doie picks a color for Papa?" Doyoung's eyes shine before nodding vigorously, choosing a color with no hesitation. 

"Brown! Papa ish bear!" The older chuckles as he accepts the color. "Then, brown it is." Squirting the color to their hand , they count to three before pasting their hand on the wall. The little claps his hand happily as he eyes the handprint on the wall. They even write their own name under it, Johnny having a bear drawing on the end of his name while Doyoung have a bunny for his.

"Are you guys done-- Well, for some reasons, I'm not even surprise anymore." Taeyong sighs as he leans against the doorframe, chuckling at how cute the two looked, covered in paint. A sudden idea suddenly comes to Johnny's mind. He whispers something to his baby which makes the little giggles and immediately hugging his caregiver. Taeyong starts to feel uneasy. He've known Johnny Suh for years and that look means bad news. "Johnny, why are you approaching me with that look?" The older takes a step back as the giant stands up with the little in his hand.

"What? No no, it's nothing." Taeyong gulps his own saliva as he continue backing up. "Johnny, I don't like that look, cut it!" And his instinct was right when Doyoung raise up his hand which is covered with paint. "Baby, no. NO!" And 127's dorm was filled with screams and laughter, the baby was very happy and excited, chasing after his dada and ganging up with his Papa. He squels and run around, giggling uncontrollably when the older got nowhere to run as he was cornered on the kitchen corner.

"Okay, you got me. But promise that you'll clean yourself up after this, okay?' Doyoung gives his bunny smile and a thumb up, Taeyong finally give up his face to the little. And my, the baby is having the time of his life. He smudge some paint on his nose, he drew whiskers and glasses on his dada's face. Oh well, if his face is the price for those cute giggles, then just be it, I guess?

"Okay, angel. You're having enough fun. Let's wash up, hm?" Johnny says after almost dying out of laughter at the leader's face. "Dada cutie!" Taeyong just sighs before kissing the little's forehead. "Now now. You've promised, don't you?" Doyoung pouts but still obey, waddling towards his papa before lifting his arms up to asks to be carried which the older do gladly.

After bath and lunch, Doyoung regress to a much younger age. "Papa.." The baby whines as he rubs his eyes sleepily, making his caregiver coo before lifting him up. "My baby's sleepy?" The little nods before resting his head on the broad shoulder. "Papa, dum dum?" Johnny hums as he walks towards the little's room, taking a grey dummy from the drawer. "You feel so little, bunny?" 

The younger nods silently, accepting the dummy after Johnny laid him down on his bed. The caregiver gives him a big spoon, humming soft tunes as he draw random patterns on his back which lulled the baby slowly. As his eyes are slowly closing, "Lub' Papa..", he whispers behind his dummy. "Love you too, bunny." Johnny kisses his nose, smiling lovingly as he watch the little drift off to sleep.