NoHyuck

little :

༊Haechan༊

"Hey, Hyuck?" Mark pats the sleeping boy's lap softly, trying to wake him up from his dream as their plane has safely landed in their country. A soft smile creeps up his face as the younger's eyelids slowly lift, whining silently as his deep sleep was interrupted. "We've arrived."

But the younger refuse to move, instead, snuggling back to the other's neck. "Wan' sweep.." But his speech tone caught Mark off guard. "Oh no, please, not now." Yes, Haechan is a little and everyone in the group is well aware of it. But with the whole stress and exhaustion lately, Haechan can't seem to control his headspace which results in him regressing at random times without warning. It's not a problem, really.

But they have just landed and for sure, reporters, fansites, even fans themselves are going to be there and they knew better of how crowded and packed it's going to be. It's going to overwhelm the little a lot and worst, it could lead to a panic attack. With the condition of his heart before, they are not ready to take a risk.

Mark was quick to inform the managers and their faces immediately dropped. Look of worries plastered on their face as they tried to think of a way to avoid the crowd. Meanwhile, the dreamies gather around the little, shielding him in case there are any sasaeng in the plane. The little peaked and the moment he saw his main caregiver, he whines and reached out to him.

"Papa.." Jeno chuckled and kiss the top of his head, soothing his hair as he sleepily leans back to Mark's shoulder, the jetlag is consuming him badly. Not long after that, the manager approached them with a stressed expression, giving away a hint of bad news.

"There's no place to sneak out without being seen. The reporters and fans are everywhere. There are bodyguards and we have requested more but it will take some time for them to arrive." They all look at the little with concern. They got no other choice.

"Channie.." Jaemin caresses his cheek softly, finally waking the little up. "Good morning, sunshine! We have arrived in Korea." Jisung said softly. "Hwome?"

"Yes, baby. Home." Renjun pinches his cheek softly, loving the innocence of Little Channie. "Can you stand up, baby?" Mark whisper softly, scared that he might regress further but luckily, he is able to stand on his feet, kinda shaky after sitting too long but still manage to bring himself up.

"Now, Channie, you need to wear these. I know it's uncomfortable but it is for your own good, okay?" Chenle explains as he helps the little with his face mask and cap. Sure, it was uncomfortable and the little is whining about it but still, he understand what Chenle's saying so he obeys. They finally stepped out of the plane, thanking the flight attendants for their cooperation.

After taking their luggage, "Channie?" Jeno calls out, crouching to match the little's eye level. "Listen to Papa, okay? There are going to be a lot of people out there. It's going to be very crowded, there will be a lot of flashes and a lot of pushing and you might feel very, very uncomfortable and suffocated." Hearing that, Haechan clutched onto the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Channie no wike.."

"I know, baby. It's going to end really quickly, I promise you. You just have to stick to Papa and you will be okay, hm?" The little hesitates again, tears starting to pool in his eyes just by imagining it. "Hey, look at me. Me, Baba, Dada, Daddy, Mama, and Mummy are going to protect you, okay? We will not let anything hurt our baby." The older tries to assure him softly, feeling pity for the little who is clueless at the moment.

Feeling assured that there are people protecting him, he finally gives him a tiny nod, earning a smile from his caregiver. The manager approached them and with a long sigh, "It's time.", they finally went off. Jeno reached out for the little's hand and guide it to hold onto his shirt."Don't let go of my shirt and try to stay as big as you can, okay, baby?"

Haechan was nervous but nodded anyway. As soon as they stepped out, thousands of reporters and fans literally pounced on them. The quiet airport is now filled with screams and shutters. Little Haechan was so shocked at the new situation but he remembers well what Jeno said so he hold on tighter, trying to hide himself behind the other.

"Haechan-ah, I love you!"

"Haechan, you're so cute!"

Hearing the compliment made a shy smile draw on his face. Hesitantly, he gives the fans a tiny wave, earning a roar of excitement from the fans. The members who witnessed it just smile at his cuteness, staying close to each other and trying their best to protect the little.

They finally move and that's when Haechan understand why he needs to hold onto Jeno. The crowd was so much, it is difficult to even breathe. He was pushed so many times and they were crammed into the crowd. The noise, the thundering footsteps, it was all so scary for the little.

His chest starts to feel heavy and he tries to stay as close as he could to his caregiver. As they reached outside, they need to wait for their van. Haechan was breathing heavily and his hand was shaking. He got himself closer to Jeno, basically glueing himself to the other's back.

"Papa, can't bweath.." He whispers between his heavy breath, clutching onto his chest which felt very tight right now. "Hang in there, baby. It's almost over, I promise.", Jeno replied, a hint of concern laced in his voice. Just then, the van finally came to pick up the boys, making all of them sigh in relief. They can finally breathe.

As soon as the door was closed, they immediately checked the little who's trying his best to get back his breathing rhythm. "Slowly, Channie. In and out.." Mark guide him slowly, caressing the back of his hand and massaging his palm from time to time to calm the boy down. Slowly, Haechan manage to breathe properly, still slightly shaking but better.

Silently, the boy climbed his way to his main caregiver's lap, burying his face to the other's neck. "There, there. You're so good, baby bear! You're so brave!" Jeno praises him softly, soothing his hair and kissing the side of his hair softly. In the end, the safest place for the little is nowhere but his caregiver's arms.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K!!!! <33333333