Littles

little :

༊come and find out~༊

Jaehyun stuffed the last thing he was sure that they might need for today's trip into the bag. A smile of satisfaction drew on his face as he was sure he had everything prepared. "Hey, Jaehyun?" Doyoung knocked on the door softly, busy typing something on his phone. "Manager hyung said that the van would pick us up at 10. Should we wake them up?"

Checking his watch, Jaehyun decided that maybe it's better for everyone to get ready by now. "It's 8:45, so I guess, yeah. Can you notify the others? I need to wake Yongie up." He pats the older's shoulder softly as a sign of gratitude before making his way towards the older's room. 

When he opens the door, a smile naturally appears on his face at the sight of the older, sprawled in his bed, sleeping ever so soundly with a soft pout on his face. The younger climbed the bed and sat near Taeyong, planting a gentle kiss against his cheek before waking him up with his soft voice. "Yongie? It's time to wake up now." 

Taeyong whines and squirms around, fixing his position to lie on the younger's lap which makes him giggle. "No.. Sweep.." Well, the little did fall asleep late last night out of excitement for today so Jaehyun already expected this. "But Yongie, if we want to go to the playground, we need to wake up now."

Hearing the word, Taeyong's ears perked up and his eyes shot open. "Pwaygwound..?" Jaehyun chuckles as the little sits on his bum, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Yes, baby. Playground! Are you excited?" Jaehyun's smile grew wider as the little crawled towards him, settling on his lap and burying his face against the caregiver's shoulder.

NCT have been working hard this year, especially the littles that try their best to cope with all their schedules. So, the caregivers gather and decide, why not treating the littles with a fun day out? After discussing with the managers, they came up with a date and rented an indoor playground for half of the day. 

After bathing the little, Jaehyun helps him with his clothes, finding the sight of excited little Taeyong adorable. "Papa, will there be slide?"

"Yes, baby." Jaehyun answered as he dried the little's hair. "We go with fwen?" 

"Of course, baby. Everyone will be there." Taeyong squeals, hugging Jaehyun in excitement before running out of the room, and being greeted by one of his little fellows. 

"Hyuckie!" Haechan, who is also fully ready, run towards his friend excitedly, followed by a chuckling Mark behind him. "Yongie! My papa said we go pwaygwound today!" The two littles cheered happily, jumping around while their caregivers just laughed at their cute antics.

"Is everyone ready?" Taeil got out of his room, noticing that everyone was now gathered in the living room. "Yess!" Everyone cheered, the littles' voices being the loudest. They finally set off to the ground floor, waiting for the managers and meeting the other littles. From afar, they could see the dreamies waiting for them

"Lele! Jwi!" The two littles run the moment they catch the sight of their friends. Hearing the overly familiar voice, the two didn't waste their time to greet their friends with the biggest hugs. "We gon hab the besh time ever!" Chenle exclaims, swinging his body side to side while still hugging Haechan. 

"Me got shnack!" Jisung proudly held his Pepero biscuit up high, making the other littles gasp before getting their share that Jisung gladly handed out. "Now, where is-" 

"Daddy!" The loud screams cut Johnny's words before he could feel a body crash against his. (Thank God he caught the figure in time.) "Tennie!" Johnny showers his little with kisses, having the little clinging onto him like he would disappear if he ever let go.