YuJohnTae

little :

༊Yuta༊

(Requested by: Bonnie526)

Taeyong was having a peaceful dream. He dreamt that he had caught a big fish! Hell, the fish is almost as big as him. As he was struggling to drag the fish, it started squirming in his arms. Slowly, the fish got smaller and slowly, his eyelids started to open.

His forehead creased as he tried to differentiate between the dream and the reality. Because for some reason, he could still feel a soft wiggling in his arms and the next thing he knew, he could hear a soft whimpering.

The leader looked down sleepily but concern completely won over the moment he saw Yuta curling into a ball in his arms, clutching his own stomach while whimpering in pain. He was putting the little to sleep and accidentally fell asleep too. The younger looked just fine earlier, what is happening?

"Yuyu? Baby, what's wrong?" He asks concernedly, cupping the little's cheek. "Huwt.." Yuta whines again, his face turning pale as another wave of pain hits him again. "Your stomach hurts?" The little nods weakly.

Seeing the situation, Taeyong got up and went to the other caregiver's door. He knocks softly, knowing what a light sleeper the other is. The sleepy beanstalk opens the door, confused to see the younger standing before him.

"Johnny, Yuta is not feeling well," Taeyong said, standing restlessly as he started to nibble his nails. Hearing that, Johnny creased his forehead before letting out a sigh the moment he realized exactly what was the cause of the little's pain.

"Hey, calm down, now." Johnny calmly pulls Taeyong's hand away from his mouth, stopping him from his bad habits. "Let's check on him, hm?" He wraps his arms around the slim waist, his action helping to calm the younger down as they both make their way towards the little's room.

His face was covered with concern the moment he witnessed for himself how the little was holding onto his stomach, squeezing himself into a circle to reduce the pain.

"Yuyu?" He takes a seat near the younger, brushing his hand against Yuta's sweaty forehead when suddenly, the younger's body shot up, revealing his pale face before he gagged.

Johnny immediately slides his hand under the little's knees before carrying him all the way to the bathroom.As soon as they arrived, Yuta gagged again before vomiting into the toilet bowl.

The older watched in concern as he massaged the little's back softly, sitting down next to him, ignoring the dirty toilet floor. "Taeyong? Can you make some Chamomile tea?"

The leader snapped out of his thoughts and immediately nodded, making his way to the kitchen. "There, there." Johnny patted Yuta's back, soothing it from time to time and waited patiently until the little finished his vomiting rampage.

Yuta leaned against the older weakly, tear stains visible against his cheeks as he felt lightheaded. "Come here." Johnny calmly helps the little out of his dirty shirt. He placed the little into the bathtub, already filling it with warm water amid the little sick session.

He bathed him, humming a soft lullaby to coax the little who already felt a bit better after throwing up. "Feel better, angel?" Yuta nodded, leaning into the caregiver's soft touch before Johnny scooped him up, not minding his own clothes getting wet.

He dries the little lightly before handing him to Taeyong while he gives himself a bath.

🍼

"Papa?" The little's voice sounds so hoarse, making Taeyong let out a sympathetic smile before softly kissing his forehead. "Yes, angel? How are you feeling?" Yuta plays with his pyjama's sleeves before mumbling under his breath, "Yuyu sowwy.."

Johnny, who just happened to finished his bath, smiles before crossing his arms. "What are you sorry for?" The little once again plays with his fingers before admitting his mistakes. "Yuyu eat lot candwy. Yuyu no lishen to Daddy. Yuyu sowwy."

Well, today was Halloween and the little was over the moon when he saw the amount of candies sprawled on the table after dinner. Johnny has warned him and gives him a max of 5 candies only.

So, in order not to get caught, Yuta sneaked some more inside his costume's pocket and ate it inside his bathroom. However, he forgot to throw the wrappers into the dustbin and was caught red-handed by Johnny who was coincidently in his turn to do the laundry today.

To keep it short, the little learnt his lesson the hard way. Taeyong shakes his head, disappointed to know the truth. The little tears up again, sniffling as he wipes his tears away. Johnny sighs calmly before sitting on the bed, and opening his arms. "Come here."

The little sniffles as he crawls into the caregiver's arms, melting in his warm hold as he hopes that the caregivers will forgive him. "Papa, Daddy, Yuyu sowwy.." Taeyong sighs before caressing his hair while Johnny lands a soft kiss on his head.

"Next time, will you listen to Daddy?" The little nod, hugging his Daddy tighter. "Yuyu will.. Yuyu no wike huwt.."

The two smiles, enjoying the little cuddling session first before heading downstairs. Taeyong hands the little his bottle that was filled with the Chamomile Tea he had made for him in order to soothe his stomach pain.

They all settled on the mat that the other members had spread out earlier when they were all sprawled out and playing games.

Turning on Paw Patrol on the television for the little, Taeyong plays with his soft strands while Johnny just holds him, providing him with warmth as the younger gets more comfortable. In the middle of the second episode, Yuta was already fast asleep in Johnny's hold.

The two caregivers look at each other with a smile. "I'll get pillows and a blanket." Taeyong whispered as he got up while Johnny just nodded and mouthed a silent 'thank-you'. The leader went down with two pillows and one huge blanket.

He settles one just under Johnny's head while the other one for himself. He then laid next to the sleeping little and covered all three of them with the blanket, having the little sandwiched between them. He kissed the little's forehead softly and chuckled at how Johnny's tiredness and sleepiness slowly consumed him. "Good night~"

( A/N: Hi hi!

Sorry, everyone for the sudden disappearance. I was struggling these weeks and I was kinda drained but don't worry! I'm coping with everything slowly now hehe

I hope you guys enjoy this! See ya next time<3)