Character sketch

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

Hot as hell but rude and arrogant, has anger issues, bad boy of the school, doesn't talk to anyone accept his friends, girls throw themselves on him, always carry that emotionless face to which everyone is scared of, has a dark past, lost his mother, lives with his grandparents who are billionaires.....

AVNEET KAUR

She is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be sheltered, girl that flinches at the slightest movements. She always treat people kindly and with respect but never gets it back. She is a target for people to hurt her mentally and physically both. With her father always working she feels alone...

ABHISHEK NIGAM

Brother of Siddharth totally opposite of him. Is a handsome, cute, flirty and funny guy, is elder than Siddharth, just like him he too hates his father....

JAIJEET SINGH

Best friend of Siddharth. He is very cute, sweet and childish loves roasting Siddharth, he can't be serious at all, just like Siddharth girls drool over him....

SUMEDH MUDHULKAR

Another best friend of Siddharth. He is hella good looking and girls drool over him, is a copy of Siddharth but is funny too and always support Siddharth in whatever he does
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone so here's our character sketch hope you liked it.
What do you guys think how the love would start blooming in between sidneet.....

Please vote, share and comment
Stay tuned...