Chapter 12

Continue...

For the rest of my classes, I didn't pay attention my mind was too busy coming up with reasons why he didn't show up, then defending those reasons. I don't know why I couldn't just face the fact that I was stood up.

Heading to the last period I had of the day, also the class I had with Joey. Strangely for the past week, Joey hasn't said anything to me, which I was grateful for but it brought some doubts. Like maybe he was planning something.

My thoughts were cut short when Joey had entered the room and sat down right next to me.

"Why the hell are you still here," he mumbled under his breath, "I mean look at you, your body's hideous no guy would want you not even Siddharth. Do us all a favor and end your hideous self to save us the trouble of looking at you," Joey said sending me a disgusted glare.

That hurted I'm not going to lie it did, but I sucked it down and ignored him for the rest of the class. My doubts were right he was planning something.

When the last bell rang I went straight to my locker. I decided to take those notes in my locker home. I stuffed them in to my bag and closed my locker starting my long walk home.

It took me twice as long to get home since I was so tired. When I did reach home it was five meaning the usual 30 minute walk took 2 hours. I unlocked the door and locked it behind me and then went straight to my room.

When I got there I closed the door behind me and sat down on the floor. I opened my bag and let those notes cover my carpet and I started to read them.

Freak, nobody, ugly, worthless, mute freak, pathetic, weak and kill yourself were most of them and we're the usual ones I would get.

Siddharth only used you, you're just a game to the boys, the boys only wanted sex from you, your body's hideous, you look like a pig, I would never like a girl like you  and your so weak not even your mom wanted you.
Now these were new and hurted more than I thought they would.

I hadn't realized I was crying until a tear landed on one of the notes. Every time I wiped my eyes more fell, making me give up on trying to make them disappear.

I crawled into bed letting my tears fall and slowly fell asleep.

Opening my eyes the next morning I looked over and noticed that I had slept through my alarm and it was now 11:30. I didn't feel like getting up and I still felt tired I decided not to go to school today.

I sat up and looked around my room. When my eyes landed on the notes my eyes started to tear up again and I didn't stop them. I stood up and made my way into my bathroom and did my business. I brushed my teeth and hoped into the shower. Letting warm water run down my back.

Now thinking about it Siddharth had made a promise that he wouldn't let me down, and he had broken that promise. In all honesty, it's not him that I'm mad at. It's me I'm mad at.

Turning the water off and wrapping a towel around myself big tears had already started to run down my face. I pulled on some clothes and then looked up into the mirror.

I hate what I see. The girl staring right back at me looked weak and broken. Her eyes didn't have that usual spark that her dad had worked hard on to get back instead they were dull. Empty almost. The girl's skin was pale, not the right skin tone it usually is making her look sick and tired.

Words started to appear on the glass making me shake my head.

Weak

Broken

Worthless

I gripped my hair in my hands continuing to shake my head,

Freak

Ugly

Pathetic

Tears ran down my cheeks and sobs slipped past my lips as I started to pull at my hair.

"Why don't you do it, Avneet," my thoughts said, "you'll be doing your father a favor. He won't have to worry about you while he's always working,"

"Stop," I said crying harder

"You won't be a burden to Michael anymore. He won't have to look after a child like yourself,"

"Stop," I said louder

"I mean come on remember what they said,"

Flashback

"I'm surprised you still here freak, we were all hoping you used that razor to end your pathetic life," Molly said.

"you're an ugly, fat, worthless girl that needs to leave your a waste of space got it," Molly said.

"See you freak he never wanted you in the first place you're just a game a little bet, a nobody and your going to stay like that till your ugly self ends it," Molly said.

Flashback ends

"SHUT UP" I yelled punching the mirror. Pain shot up my arm making me sob loudly. The glass broke and my hand was now bleeding. I slid down the counter resting my back against the cabinet in my bathroom and continued to cry, blood dripping on to the floor.

"I HATE MYSELF," I screamed continuing to let out painful sobs.

"Avneet?"

I looked over at my bathroom door and saw Siddharth standing there. He was staring down at me with those hazel orbs that seemed to hold concern and worry.

I tried to stop the tears from falling because I didn't want him to see me like this but they just kept falling. I think they're coming down faster now.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked sniffling.

Siddharth stared at me for a couple of seconds then he looked around the bathroom and when his eyes landed on mirror his eyes widened in surprise.

He looked back over at me and sat down in front of me not letting his eyes leave mine, "what did you do?" Siddharth asked grabbing my now bloody and bruised hand.

"I-it's nothing," I said taking my hands out of his.

"It's something Avneet your hand is bleeding," he tried to grab my hand again but I moved it away from his reach. I saw hurt flash through his eyes for a second but it was gone the next and his eyes held that stone cold look in them.

"It's nothing Siddharth just let it go," I said looking down at the floor.

"I'm not gonna fucking let it go, your hand is dripping blood on to the floor and needs to be taken care of," Siddharth said reaching for my hand again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What would happen next?

Lemme know in the comments

Bye guys...