Chapter 18

Continue...

For the one-hundredth time, this week tears gathered in my eyes, but they weren't sad tears. For once they were happy tears.

I turned around in Siddharth's hold and hugged him tightly, "Thank you,"

I felt a kiss on my head making me smile, "Anything for you Avneet,"

Siddharth and I are sitting on my couch watching friends in my living room. My back was against the arm of the couch while my legs were on Siddharth's lap. His hands were resting on my legs, and his hand would occasionally rub my leg.

"Avneet the guys want to hang out, do you want to tag along?" He asked rubbing up and down my legs.

I smiled, "Of course," I haven't seen the guys in a long time. Plus it would be good for me to hang out with people and socialize.

Siddharth smiled at me making my smile widen. I moved my legs off to his lap and got up stretching since we had been on the couch for a while. He stood up as well and stretched too.

"Where are we going to meet?" I asked.

"Jai's house," Siddharth turned off the TV as I grabbed my keys and headed to the door.

Before I could open the door my wrist was grabbed, "Go grab a coat it's gonna be cold out," I nodded and ran upstairs and grabbed the first sweatshirt I saw and threw it on, running back downstairs.

"Okay let's g-"

"Who's is that?" I looked down and realized that I was wearing Michael's sweatshirt. Oh no I looked up at Siddharth, his jaw tight and his hands were in fists. He was angry that's for sure.

"Ummm Michael's," I said hesitantly.

"Take it off," Siddharth hissed out through clenched teeth.

I took it off and once I did he grabbed it and chucked it across the room. He ran upstairs and then ran back down with his sweatshirt in his hands, "wear it," he demanded angrily.

"But-" one look at Siddharth's angry gaze shut me up and I grabbed his sweatshirt and put it on. I wasn't going to complain but I also didn't want to use up his clothes.

Last night Siddharth had gone to his house while I was sleeping and grabbed some essential to bring back to mine. He didn't want me home by myself and made the guest room his room for now.

Siddharth grabbed my hand once I put his sweatshirt on and pulled me out. He then started to pull me down the block to Jai's house.

The grip on my hand was tight and was slightly hurting me, but I didn't say anything because I was scared that I would anger him more than he already is. So we walked the rest of the way to Jai's house intense silence.

When we did arrived at Jai's house Siddharth didn't even knock, he just walked right into the house as if he owned the place, "Sid-"

"Shut up," I flinched at his words and a lump started to grow in my throat. I clamped my mouth shut and followed wherever he was going.

Siddharth pulled me into the living room and upstairs where there was screaming.

He pulled me into a room. Abhishek and Sumedh were playing what looked like fortnight while Jai watched. When we entered Jai turned to see who it was only for a smile to break out on his face when he saw me.

"What's up Av-"

"Shut it," Siddharth hissed out at him making me and Jai flinch.

"What's got you all tense and angry already?" Abhishek asked

I think he made the mistake of asking such question because Siddharth's grip on my hand became tighter making me bite my lip to prevent any sound to leave past my lips.

The guys became alert and stood up as if they sensed my pain, "Sid can we talk in the hallway?" Abhishek asked timidly, he didn't want siddharth to get even angrier than he already was.

Siddharth didn't even move though, he didn't react to what Abhishek had just said. It was like he wasn't in the room with us right now and was in his thoughts.

I felt Siddharth's hand squeezing mine. Except it was hurting now.

I wasn't sure about what to do. I wanted to do something but I was just scared it would anger him more. Now I'm confused and conflicted on what to do.

Of course my hand that wasn't in a death grip had a mind of its own and started to trace random shapes on his back.

Triangle, circle, square, zigzags and many more. I heard someone breathing heavily. I stopped all movements upon hearing it. I knew it was Siddharth and I feared I made it worse.

My fears went out of the window when I felt his grip loosen on my hand and I felt his thumb rubbing soothing circles on my skin. It was like he was trying to calm me down. Even though he was the angry one.

"Avneet," I snapped my head up at him who was now looking down at me. He didn't look as angry as he did before which I was happy about.

"I'm gonna go talk to dada, okay, go take a seat I'll be quick," Siddharth seemed cautious which confused me he was the angry one I should be cautious not him.

I didn't question it for now and just nodded letting him know I understood. I let go of his hand and walked over to a bean bag that was sitting in front of Jai's bed and sat down on it.

Sumedh and Jai came over to me. I smiled at them to show I was okay since they seemed worried.

"You okay Avneet?" They both asked at the same time. Sumedh is just like a carbon copy of Siddharth who is serious most of the time whereas Jai is the most childish and funny among these guys who's  serious at only sometimes.

"Yeah I'm okay, how are you guys?"

They both sent me a big smile, "We're great. Do you wanna play fortnight?" Jai asked.

"No," I said looking at the screen.

"You can watch me and Jai if you want," Sumedh said. I nodded.

The game started and honestly it wasn't a bad decision to watch them play. They would yell and scream at each other and sometimes hit each other. It was so fun watching them play fortnight. I didn't remember the last time I laughed this hard.

All of a sudden Siddharth came angrily back into the room and looked dead at me. His eyes filled with rage.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here's your chapter guys.
Sorry for being late, I wasn't able to update cause of my tight schedule.

But anyways..

Worst part?

Best part?

Is Siddharth just jealous or something else is bothering him? What do you guys think?

And lastly don't forget to vote and comment....

Byee