Chapter 7

Continue...

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, "you know what I don't even want to know I got better idea," I frowned confused, "I'm gonna talk to your dad about changing schools," I tensed.

There was no way I was going to a new school. I didn't want to be let down again like when I started high school I was excited to make friends only I didn't and everyone hates me. I cried myself to sleep for months. I wasn't going to let Michael do this to me. He knew what it was like and now he wants me to possibly relive it?

I felt anger rising in me. My hands were in tight fists at my sides, my nails digging into my palm and my knuckles turning white, "no" I hissed angrily.

Michael was frozen in shock, I had never gotten angry at him before. I'm usually never angry. That must have clicked in his head because he grew angry too, "when did you stop taking them?" he asked.

"It's none of your business and you have no right talking to my father about changing schools," I said angrily.

"your so stupid Avu, you're letting yourself get hurt,"

"I'm not and you think sending me to a new school would be better?" I asked I could feel my anger getting worse and worse.

"At least your not hurting,"

"you don't understand," I said shakily, "can't you see that you're-" I was suddenly pulled back into someone's hold.

"Jai take Avneet inside," Siddharth demanded. I felt my anger slowly die down. He turned me around bringing me to his side, placing his hands on my arms and looked down at me. His eyes were like storms swirling with anger and rage ready to strike at any moment.

"Go with Jai ok," Siddharth spoke softly but I could hear hostility in his voice and I think everyone else noticed how close he was to exploding, he was like a ticking time bomb.

"But-"

"No buts Avneet get in the fucking house," I flinched away from Siddharth and went over to Jai. I was shocked he even raised his voice at me. He has never done that before, even though we have only been talking for a day. He always made sure to talk to me softly to not scare me.

Jai guided me to the up stairs and as I passed Michael's hand shot out and grabbed my arm, "what makes you think what I say doesn't go," he hissed out angrily.

I've had a terrible day filled with bullying. I had like two panic attacks, including the bruises I got from Joey. I really didn't need this right now.

Something was building up inside me and it was like this heat spreading everywhere and I snapped, "you're not my guardian you have no right to boss me around as you do,"

Michael was yet again shocked as was everyone else. I ripped my arm from his grip and walked inside closing the door behind me. I ran up the stairs and into my room slamming and locking the door behind me.

I can't believe I did that, it wasn't me. That's not me. I was like them, Oh cheeseballs I was like them.

My hand started to shake and my breath was coming out short which were signs of a panic attack. I quickly plug in my headphones and blast my music into my ears.

After a couple of minutes, I was calm. Music was like a distraction, I always got lost in the words helping my mind focus on something other than my thoughts.

Michael came up about 45 minutes later. He kept banging on my door wanting me to open my door, but his actions only made me higher the volume of my music. I crawled over to my little white carpet I have and laid down.