Chapter 17

Continue....

"Avneet look at me," he asked softly. I looked up at him him, his eyes were blank of any emotion which worried me.

"Have you?" he asked

I felt tears start to build in my eyes making my vision blur, "y-yes," tears ran down my cheeks. I watched siddharth's face seemed to change into horror and he looked away from me. I panicked.

"B-but I never did anything. I promise S-siddharth I didn't do anything I s-swear. I-,"

"Shh Avneet," Siddharth reached out cupping my cheeks making me look at him.

"I-i promise-" Multiple sobs left my lips. I was scared now that Siddharth knows he would leave. He would think terrible of me.

"I believe you, calm down," He said pulling me closer to him. I tried to calm down but I couldn't. I panicked even more. My chest tightened. My lungs felt like they were on fire.

I felt myself getting pulled forward, "Shh breath, Avneet, you need to breathe," my whole body was turned sideways and was leaned against his chest. The side of my face was against his chest and my ear was against his heart.

My breathing was coming out worse. I felt like I had no control over my body.

"Listen to my voice. Focus on my voice," I felt his hand rubbing my ear and the side of my face soothingly, "breath in and breath out," he kept repeating and I followed.

After a minute my throat opened up making me take in lungfuls of air. I coughed a couple of times and then continued to calm my breathing. Tears kept falling down my face.

"I hate it when this happens. It scares me so much," I said letting out a sob fisting Siddharth's shirt making his grip on me tighten.

"I hate myself for not controlling my anxiety attacks. I hate myself for reminding people of what they lost. I hate myself for being a burden. I hate myself for being weak. I hate myself for not sticking up for myself. I hate myself being scared all the time. I hate my personality, I have no one. I have no friends I don't even have a family. I hate myself because for some reason there is something so terrible about me that people want nothing to do with me," I sobbed.

"I'm right here," Siddharth said kissing my head, "I'm not going anywhere," he said.

For some reason, at this moment I knew I was okay. That I was going to get better simply because Siddharth was here with me and like he said he isn't going anywhere.

"Come on Avneet let's get you inside I don't want you getting sick," Siddharth placed his hands on my shoulders moving me back so that I wasn't leaning against him. I rubbed my eyes feeling tired and worn out from another meltdown.

I looked up at him with tired eyes as I watched him stretch. As he did the bottom of his shirt rose up showing a bit of his stomach. And let me tell you he has abs, I swore I saw his six pack. Was he born with abs?

I heard Siddharth chuckle making me look up at him only for him to already be looked down at me. I blushed and looked down feeling embarrassed that he had caught me check him out.

Siddharth laughed making me look at him in awe. I did like his laugh, it made me all happy inside. I was happy to make him laugh since he isn't one to show emotions.

When his chuckle died he looked down at me and gave me a soft smile and stuck his hand out towards me. I looked at his hand and looked back at him. He was patiently waiting for me to grab his hand.

I placed my hand in his. Siddharth's huge hand engulfed my small one. I liked that it made me feel protected. He squeezed my hand making me look at him.

"Come on Avneet," he helped me stand up and I grabbed hold of the blanket. With my hands still holding on to his, he intervined our hands together and started to walk towards my back door with me following close behind him.

He opened the door and held it open for me I gave him a smile in thanks and walked with him right behind me. He let go of my hand to close and lock the door and then he grabbed my hand in his once again.

I placed the blanket on the couch and Siddharth started to pull me to the stairs. I didn't question him and just followed him upstairs and into my room. When we got into my room he walked me straight to the bathroom which made me frown.

Siddharth flip the light switch on making me squint my eyes and blink a few times from the brightness. When my eyes adjusted to the light I looked up at him who was looking down with a frown on his face.

I followed his gaze to my hand specifically the hand I punched the mirror with. It was wrapped with gauze and other materials to keep it clean and it didn't hurt much as it did before.

Why did I punch the mirror?  I mean I hate violence so why would I act upon my emotions to do something so violent.

My thoughts were cut off when I was picked up making me sequel. Siddharth chuckled and placed me on the sink. He reached down into the cabinet and took out the first aid kit. He set down the kit and got to work on my knuckles. Unwrapping, recleaning and rewrapping.

He put the kit back in the cabinet and then looked at me. His eyes were filled with what seemed to be adoration which confused me. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him only for a smile to grow on his face.

He lifted me off the sink and placed me down on the floor in front of him. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, the tips of his fingers skimming my cheek, "you're beautiful," I looked down. He was wrong.

"Avneet," I looked back up at him and judging by the way he looked at me he knew what I was thinking.

He let out a sigh and turned me around pulling me into his chest, his hands resting on my hips, "what do you see Avneet?" I frowned. I looked at him through the mirror, he seemed determined for some reason.

"Umm... You and me?" I was what he was talking about.

"Don't look at me little one, look at yourself," I looked at myself. My natural wavey hair was down and reached my shoulders, my eyes were puffy from my break down.

"I look like a rock?" Siddharth frowned,

"No Avneet,"

"I'm con-"

"Look in the mirror Avneet," he cutt me off. His tone was patient.

I looked into the mirror, "good now tell me what you see right off the top of your head,"

"A w-weak little girl," I whispered.

Siddharth wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, "do you wanna know what I see?" I nodded placing my arms on his.

"I see a self-concious woman. She don't see how beautiful she truly is. She thinks she's weak and a waste, a burden to the world, but she deserves everything,"

"Siddharth,"

"Shh Avneet let me talk," he said and kissed my neck making me shiver.

"I see a woman with anxiety. It causes her to be shy and quiet. She hates that about herself because she doesn't have any friends and everyone seems to pick on her. She thinks there is something wrong with her but it isn't. She's perfect in every way,"

"I see a woman with naturally wavy hair that frames her face perfectly. With eyes that light up adorably while chasing fireflies and a breathetaking smile. I see a beautiful woman,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's your chapter sorry for being late

Worst part?

Best part?

Write some pyare pyare comments

Cause this chapter was so cute for me

And don't forget to vote

Bye cuties..