Chapter 1

Avneet's pov

High school. Huh...it's just a hell school for me. You guys might be thinking it is a fun and learning place but mine is different. It has cheerleaders, football players, nerds and then you have those people who live in small groups and then there comes the one who don't fit in any of these categories, nobodies, that's were I come. I'm just a nobody, with no one recognizing me, with no friends I still long for those close friends, but I got one thing, bullies. They try to hurt me both physically and mentally each and every day and I can't do anything why? Because I'm just a weak little girl who can't even protect herself.....

Right now I'm heading towards my class through the hallways with my head hung low and hairs covering my face from sideways, suddenly I remembered I forgot one of my books in the locker, I went towards the lockers crossing the hallways and started finding my locker. Our lockers are red in colour with white floor. Finally I got it but only to get frozed on my spot... I saw the four badboys of our school standing in front of my locker. I've heard so many rumors about them killing people, setting a house on fire, being gangleaders but I don't believe in those rumors cause they are just made to destroy someone's life.
Abhishek and Jaijeet were the nicest and sweetest ones in them, Sumedh was a little rude and arrogant and there comes their leader Siddharth who always carry that cold emotionless face which scares everyone, no doubt he is the most gorgeous one among them with his most beautiful hazel eyes, no doubt why so many girls are behind him....

I started getting anxious of the thought of talking to them but I encouraged myself and went towards them. I tapped on Jaijeet's shoulder, he turned towards me and gave me a bright smile "Hey cutie, how may I help you? " He said gaining the three's attention towards me and I felt my cheeks burning at the word cutie and how small I looked in front of these giants but at the same time my hands were shaking due to the attention I was getting "Actually y.. you g..guys are s.. standing i..infront of my l..locker" I said stammering, I hate it when I do that "Oh we are so sorry sweetie" said Abhishek and signaled the three to move away, what's with me getting nicknames today, anyways I went towards my locker only to find Siddharth staring at me with that cold burning stare making me more nervous and uncomfortable but I finally let out "Umm e.. excuse me" I mewed and he moved away from it but the four of them were still standing there...

I opened my locker only to gasp when I found so many mean notes about me fell from it with a razor. I'm used to it as everyday whenever I open my locker these mean notes would fell down from it but today it was different as there was a razor with it which thrilled me. The boys were shocked seeing those mean notes and razor. I signed and picked up those notes and turned around only to meet up with someone's chest. I jumped and the notes were grabbed out of my hands by Sumedh. Jaijeet and Abhishek pick one from the pile in Sumedh's hands and looked at me "What are these?" Jaijeet asked with slight confusion. I could visibly see Sumedh tense which made me believe that he had read those notes...

"Just notes I'm used to it" I turned around to side to pick up that was on Siddharth's. I didn't want them to get involved. But it was no longer there but in Siddharth's hand. I looked up at his face into his hazel eyes as the tear leaked from my eyes. Something in his eyes changed like they seemed softer which made my stomach feel weird. I quickly wiped my tears not wanting anyone to see how weak I am. I turned to my locker grabbed my books and put them in bag. "How long has it been going?" asked Abhishek. "About a year and half " I didn't turn around to see their reactions but I did turn to Siddharth and hold my hand out as a signal to give me razor. Siddharth seem to ignore my gesture and moved razor away from my reach.

"What about the razor? " asked Jaijeet. I didn't want to see their judgemental looks so I looked away. I felt pain hit my chest making me run knuckle against it, I hated this feeling of loneliness and just sadness. "Today was the first time it was there" I put my backpack back on and curled my fingers into the straps tightening them to point that it hurts....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone so here's your chapter please lemme know your reviews in comments and don't forget to vote and share
Love you guys
Stay tuned