Chapter 15

Continue....

Multiple questions ran through my head on why he was on my couch asleep, but I pushed that aside and walked over to my closet. I opened it up grabbing one of the blanket and then shut the door. I walked over to Siddharth and draping the blanket over him. I made sure the blanket was secure over him and then stepped back.

I looked over at Siddharth's face his lips were slightly parted as he breathed out of his mouth. His hair was slightly covering his eyes making me want to run my hands through it, but I held back. I took notice of how he looked so peaceful. My mouth twitched into a smile at that.

I stood there for a couple of seconds continuing to watch him peacefully sleep. Not in a creepy way but in an admiring way.

My hand reached out and moved his hair out of his eyes. His hair felt soft and it made me want to continue to run my fingers through it but I didn't want to freak him out so once I moved his hair away from his eyes I pulled my hand back smiling softly.

But that smile left quickly when I noticed his eyebrows were furrowed. My chest felt tight making me frown. I reached my fingers up and gently ran them over his eyebrows trying to get rid of the frown.

I stroked his eyebrows a couple of times and his face softened. He let out a content sigh and stirred a little and then his eyes opened. I froze as his hazel eyes stared up at mine blinking lazily.

For some reason, I couldn't look away from his eyes. They were so captivating. It made me get lost in his eyes. My hand had slowly pulled away from his face as I continued to stare at him.

I was snapped back to reality when I felt something ruff but gentle touch my face. It made me jump but when I realized that it was Siddharth's fingers tracing my cheek I relaxed and focused back on him.

He had a small smile on his face making me smile as well. He continued to trace my face as his eyes seemed to be looking all over my face.

"Are you hungry Avneet?" his voice came out soft but husky making me shiver.

"No I'm not hungry," I said softly.

Siddharth frowned and he sat up. I moved over so that he could stand up but didn't get too far because his hand grabbed my wrist stopping my movements.

I looked over at him and saw him sitting down on couch. He tugged on my wrist gently pulling me so that I was standing between his legs. I blushed at the position we were in making me look down.

He gripped my chin and lifted my head up so that I was looking at him. When my eyes connected with his seemed to be already watching me.

"When was the last time you ate?" he asked me his voice holding concern.

My eyes widened. When was the last time I ate something? I know that for the past week I haven't had an appetite so I didn't ate. I did have snacks though like fruit and granola bars, but I haven't been having meals.

"Like whole meal or snacks?" I asked. He seemed to grow even more concerned at my question.

"Meals," Siddharth stated.

I bit my lip, "like a week or I think maybe more," I said honestly.

"And what about snacks?" he asked rather hesitantly.

"I had an apple and two granola bars yesterday," I said softly playing with my fingers.

Siddharth let go of my chin and wrist, placing his hands on my shoulders. He moved me slightly and stood up, "it's a good thing I made pasta while you were sleeping," Siddharth said letting go of my shoulders and slipping his hand to mine intertwining our fingers.

"But-"

"Shh no buts you're eating Avneet," He said cutting off my protests. He pulled me into kitchen and turned on the light and guided me over to the table, "sit I'll heat up your pasta," Siddharth said as I sat down and let go of his hand.

After heating it up and serving it in a plate. He walked over to me and placed it down in front of me and grabbed me a water bottle. I smiled up at him, "thank you," I said.

Siddharth smiled down at me and kissed my forehead, "Anytime Avneet, now eat," he said sitting down in front of me.

I picked up my fork and looked back at him noticing that he wasn't eating. I frowned, "aren't you going to eat?" I asked confused.

Siddharth gave me a soft smile, "I ate while you were sleeping," he said resting his arms on the table.

I nodded and started to eat. The pasta was really good. While I was eating Siddharth played on his phone and sometimes looked over at me.

When I was finished I stood up and bought the plate in the sink and washed it. A small light caught my attention making me look up at the window. A smile graced my face as I saw fireflies dancing around outside.

I felt arms wrap around my waist as I watched out the window. Knowing it was Siddharth I leaned back against his chest relaxing in his embrace.

"C-can we go outside?" I said shyly.

Siddharth chuckled making my smile widen, "Of course Avneet," he said kissing top of my head.

I giggled as his hands dropped from around my waist. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him to the back door. On the way Siddharth grabbed his leather jacket and the blanket that I put over him just in case we got cold.

As soon as I opened the door I let go of his hand and ran out into my backyard giggling trying to catch fireflies. I heard someone chuckle making me turn towards them. Siddharth was standing on top of the porch with his arms crossed and a wide smile on his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter was cute right?

Stay tuned

Byeee...