Chapter 4

Continue...

I looked up at him as he read over the note. At first his face was blank of all emotion and all of a sudden it changed into anger, his teeth were clenched and his hand was fisting the paper tightly.

He let out a angered growl and tore the paper into pieces, walked towards the dustbin angrily and threw the tiny pieces into it. He came back over to me just as bell rang and placed a hand on the small of my back.

I hastily put my hand on his shirt gripping it "Are you okay?" I was hesitant and you could hear that in the tone of my voice.

Siddharth looked down at me with anger filled in his eyes but soon that anger was disappeared, his eyes seemed softer and lighter holding a strong emotion which I couldn't point out.

I was cut off from my thinking when Siddharth brushed his thumb over my cheek, I looked into his eyes, "next time you get any type of note I want you to find me, Abbi dada, Jaijeet or Sumedh, okay?"

Siddharth stared down at me showing such deep emotion, which surprised me since Siddharth never shows any emotion other than anger. It made me wonder why he only shows that one emotion.

Siddharth brought his hand up and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, "Now let's get you to class," he said just as the bell rang and kids filled the hallway

I nodded and grabbed my books for my next couple of classes so, I didn't have to come back. I closed my locker and Siddharth slung his arm over my shoulder pulling me close to his side, I didn't protest though.

As we were walking people stared at us or really me. People were mumbling and staring at me and giving me dirty looks. It made my anxiety rise to the service making me curl further into Siddharth's side wanting myself to disappear.

Siddharth seemed to sense my anxiety because he tightened his hold on me pulling me impossibly closer to his side. It made me somewhat relax but not completely so instead of looking at everyone I stuck to staring at floor letting Siddharth guide me to classroom.

We got to the classroom in about a minute and Siddharth guided me to a seat in back sitting down next to me. Siddharth dropped his arm from my shoulder and went on his phone while I took out my history papers and textbook.

As we waited for the teacher to show up I couldn't help but think about my feelings for Siddharth. Did I actually have feelings for him or do I just like the way he act towards me? I can't tell I could never tell my feelings.

I know whenever I'm around Siddharth from what I can tell from today so far is that he makes me feel safe. At least I think that's what it was. My stomach sometimes feels weird but is it bad or good?

I started to get mad at myself, ever since I could remember it's been hard for me to even feel a certain emotion or detect what emotion was on someone's face. It kills me to not understand and I'm starting to get sick of it.

I just guess people's emotions. Siddharth needs someone that actually understands there feelings and understand others as well. He's been through so much he needs someone better, and that someone isn't me. I wish I was no-

My thoughts were cut short when I felt a warm hand touch mine. I jumped not expecting it and looked down seeing my hand in a fist digging my nails into my palm and a hand which I'm guessing was Siddharths since he was sitting next to me slowly flattening my hand so it was no longer in fist.

"Don't do that," his voice was soft but there was also a hint of anger in his tone. He was mad at me.

I nodded not wanting to anger him further.

Siddharth let out a sigh, "Avneet-"

Siddharth was cut off by the teacher coming into the classroom, "okay students open your textbooks page 216 and read the chapter you will be given a test right after and it will be graded," the teacher said sitting down at his desk.

I opened my textbook and flipped the page and started to read. "We will talk later," Siddharth whispered.

I didn't respond and just continued reading. The class went on and soon enough the bell rang. I packed up my stuff and stood up getting ready to leave for my next class.

"What do you have next?" Siddharth stood up and put his bag on his back.

"Maths," I looked up at him only for him to already be looking at me. His eyes were soft caused my stomach to feel weird.

"Okay I'll walk you," he wrapped his arms around my shoulder pulling me close to his side and started to walk out of the classroom.

I didn't say anything in fear of making him angry, so I just nodded and kept my mouth shut. We got to my classroom within a couple of seconds.

Siddharth had let his arm off my shoulder and was about to leave when hand had a mind of its own and grabbed Siddharth's shirt. He turned around and stared down at me with his soft eyes making me feel weird again.

"U-umm thank you," I whispered letting go of his shirt. Siddharth stared at me for a second or 2 and nodded turned around and left. I went into the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher.

Throughout the rest of my day,  I stuck to crowds as I walked to class hoping that I didn't bump into football players and the cheerleaders. That was until my last class.

I was sitting in the back of the classroom waiting for the teacher to come into class when the classroom slammed open and in walked the person I was kinda afraid of.

Joey
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey munchkins,
How are you doing?  I hope you all are fine
Hope you guys liked the chapter
Please vote and comment
And please let me know in the comments what would happen next and how our sidneet's love story would start or it is already started?
What would Joey do to our Avu?

So bye guys...