Chapter 19

Continue...

Was he mad? What did I do? Why did I anger him so much? Why is he angry? All these questions swarmed my head but I never voiced any of them. I was frozen in place.

Siddharth and I just stared at each other for a couple of seconds but then he charged at me. I squealed and stood up ready to run but I didn't even get a step in because his arm circled my waist pulling me back into his chest.

"Si-siddharth?" he didn't even tense from the shakiness in my voice. It was like my reaction didn't matter to him.

Abhishek ran into the room and straight over to me, "Sid come on think rationally here," Abhishek tried to come over and help me out of Siddharths hold but he wouldn't allow it. He tightened his arm that was around my waist and growled.

Like actually growled like a wolf!

I started to squirm in his hold not liking any of this. I felt trapped and stuck in the middle of an argument. I felt like something bad was going to happen and it was starting to freak me out.

"Stop moving," Siddharth hissed out making me flinch in his hold. I stopped all movement scared that I had angered him more, my body was tense and I wasn't liking the feeling. My hands started to shake.

"Siddharth you're scaring her you need to calm down," Sumedh said noticing my shaking hands.

Siddharth let go of me completely as if I was some disease. I thought he would be upset or angry for scaring me but he wasn't. He simply turned me around and picked me up like a child. Yes, a child and took me out of the room.

"Sid," Jai yelled.

Siddharth paid no attention to them and sat on the couch of living room with me sitting on his lap. His hand was on the back of my head keeping my face tucked in his neck and his other hand was rubbing up and down my back.

My hands fisted the front of his shirt as they stopped shaking. My muscles seemed to relax against Siddharth and I found his hand that was rubbing my back comforting. Being bathed in his scent and being surrounded by warmth made me sleepy and I couldn't help but fall asleep.

********************************

"Are you going to tell her?" Jai asked, I had just woken up but was too tired to open my eyes. It felt wrong listening to the conversation but something inside me was telling me to continue eavesdropping.

"No," he said demandingly, "she could never know. She's terrified of violence, how do you think she will react?"

"Your right but if you tell her why-"

"No the answer is fucking no I'm not going to tell her about it and neither are you?" Siddharth angrily cut off Sumedh.

What didn't he want me to know about?

I felt Siddharth's grip on me tighten. He was angry and I didn't want him to lash out. I stirred a little bit rubbing my nose against his neck and I felt him relax. I felt his hand start to play with my hair making a content sigh leave my lips.

"She has a right to know Sid don't you think?" Abhishek said, "I mean you're practically living with her now she's going to notice that something is wrong if you come home with-"

"I'm not telling her, just shut the fuck up about it," he hissed out.

Whatever they're talking about its aggravating Siddharth and for some reasons I wanted to leave it alone. I don't want to push Siddharth into telling me things if he wasn't ready to share with me. Although there a little part of me that is dying to know. I want to respect his wishes.

I thought now would be a good time to wake up so I stirred a little in his hold. I lifted my head and looked up at him. His eyes seemed soften and his hair looked like he had run his through it a couple of times.

Siddharth reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, I gave him a small smile, "We gonna head out to lunch Avneet, we were thinking burgers," He said

Siddharth helped me up off his lap which made me blush, "umm sure but can we stop at my house so I can grab some money?" I don't want Siddharth or the guys to pay for my food, it just didn't feel right to me.

"I'll pay for you,"

"But it's doesn't feel right to let you pay," I spoke honestly. I found whenever I lie, Siddharth seems to catch it and won't let it slide until I tell him the truth.

Siddharth gave me a small smile, "I don't mind Avneet,"

I just nodded knowing I wouldn't win this. We got into Jai's car and headed out to wherever they were taking me. After about 25 minutes we reached a dinner called Mamas kitchen. It was cute looking.

When we got inside Siddharth grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together. I was confused on why he did it but when I looked up at him, he looked like he was going on guard and was scanning the place as if looking to see if there was any danger near. That only increased my curiosity but I don't say anything and just let him do what he wanted.

I turned my gaze away from him to look around the restaurant, it was packed for the most part but wasn't crowded. Abhishek was currently talking to the lady who will be giving us a table. We followed her to a booth in the back. As Siddharth and I went to sit down I noticed how she was checking him out. She gave us our menus and left.

After a couple of minutes, our waiter showed up. The same lady. She had red hair and her face was caked with makeup. And now the buttons on her shirt were open having her boobs on display before they weren't I wondered why did she even do that?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys so finally here's your chapter sorry for being late as I had so many issues going through my life plus being in 10th grade is so hectic and burdening...

OK so let me know
Worst part?
Best part?

Please vote and comment

Stay tuned...