Chapter 8

Continue...

I had woken up at 2:45 from a nightmare, it was about them and what they did. Joey and his friends had also shown up which didn't help anything. It made the whole situation worse.

I try hard to forget about the past, my father had even taken me to professionals, I forgot what they're called though. I've gotten prescribed medication, I've talked to them, and built up walls keeping everything hidden. At least that's what they believe.

I was okay for a while nothing really did feel different after the last time I went to see one of them, but with the constant nightmares the wall just started to crack, the medications are supposed to help everything I'm pretty sure.

I had medicine for my anxiety and ones that helped me sleep at night. I don't know what they're supposed to do yet the doctor says it will help. For me personally, I don't want medications, I feel like they change you or well me.

Walking into school a tired mess, I had slipped on a sweatshirt and leggings and a pair of sneakers. I headed over to my locker to grab books for my first 3 periods. I was surprised to find no notes in my locker which kinda worried me.

I don't know why but no notes could mean something worse. I mean they can't just all stop at once. Don't these types of things slowly go away not completely go away in a day. They must be planning something big. That thought made my stomach feel weird in a bad way.

After I was done I headed to my first period.

Of course me being me I just had to bump into someone. That someone being the queen of the school, the captain of cheer team. Someone that I should have been avoiding but my tired self wasn't paying any attention, Molly.

"Well well well look who decided to show her face around here," She was wearing a dress. Actually tight one which was red and strapless. Her boobs were popping out of the front. Let me know why she's dressed like this.

I tried to go around her but she wouldn't let me, I tried again but failed and was pushed against the lockers causing pain in my back to shoot through my body.

"Let me make one thing clear your a nobody and your gonna fucking stay that way," she yelled in my face and then a pain hit my mouth and the back of my head hit against the lockers.

She punched me, I could feel the throbbing in my lip and then back of my head, "you're an ugly, worthless, sluty girl that needs to leave, you're a waste of space got it," she said getting closer to me making me press myself closer to the lockers.

"Do you understand?!" she yelled making me flinch and I nodded repeatedly.

She smirked at my state and left. I stood there shaking, trying to calm myself down. After a couple minutes, I was back to normal. I reached my hand up and touched my lip seeping blood on my finger.

I debated on whether I should go to my class first and ask to go to the nurse or go to the nurse and get a pass. I decided to go to the nurse first seeing as I'm already late and didn't feel like getting lecture.

The blood was now dripping down my chin as I headed to the nurse office. I held my sleeve to my chin to stop the blood from falling to the floor, like honestly why was it bleeding so much?

All of a sudden the janitors closet door opened and walked out Siddharth I was going to smile until I saw Molly walk out behind him. I was shocked but covered it up completely and just walked passed them not even paying any mind.

"See you freak he never wanted you in the first place your just a game a bet, a nobody and your gonna stay like that till your ugly self ends it," I stopped in my dead tracks shocked at her words.

I should have known it was just a joke it was just a joke I mean think about it they were leaning against my locker they could have put the notes in there and stayed to see my reaction, playing it off as not knowing anything about it.

Then when they helped me those two times they would gain my trust  and get close to me only to hurt me. I'm so mad at myself. I should have known it was too good to be true.

I didn't turn around, I knew my eyes would give away how I truly felt. I felt so hurt, sad even. After all, that's what they wanted, they wanted me hurt or did they want a reaction?

I knew I wasn't going to give them any so, I just kept on walking. I knew I would break down later and I was honestly okay with that, but right now I had to focus on my bleeding lip.

I got to the nurse's office and the nurse fixed up my lip and send me on my way. I wanted to just go home I mean I could technically but I also didn't want to seem weak by going home. So, I made my way to my first class with a note and continued on with my day.

Instead of going to cafeteria for lunch I went straight to the library. I sat in the back with my work out but I couldn't focus. My mind was focusing on what Molly said.

Was it true? Was I really just a joke? A bet? A game? Were the boys involved in this? Is this even true? I mean come on it's reality. So I should have seen this coming.

But should I be jumping to conclusion? What if Molly wasn't true? Why didn't Siddharth fix it? Or at least try to explain? Unless there wasn't anything to explain and it was true? But-

"What's up sunshine?" Abhishek was sitting right in front of me. Why was he here?

I just looked up and gave him a small smile which made me wince because of my split lip. I didn't think he would pick up on it but apparently, he did.

Abhishek's smile turned into a frown, "what happened to your lip?" he asked resting his arms on the table.

"Umm I ran into a pole?" well that came out more like a question, "why are you here Abhishek?" I asked before he could say anything else.

Abhishek started to glare at me, "Avneet what happened?" he was growing angry I could tell. He was trying not to scare me. I was kinda concerned cause he isn't one to get angry.

I frowned, "why do you care?" I asked quietly timidly almost.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So that's all for today, hope you like the chapter and please vote and comment

Please don't kill me for this chapter

I promise next chapters would be worser 😁

Molly is such a bitch..

Bye guys!!