Chapter 2

Continue....

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jaijeet lift his hand up, I flinched back hitting my shoulder into my locker. My breathing was coming faster and if I didn't calm I would start to hyperventilate. I moved away from them on the other side of Siddharth who was now looking at me with confused look and I could have sworn I saw a flash of concern in his memorizing eyes.

"I wasn't going to hurt you" Jaijeet said sadness lashing his voice making me look at the floor. I felt guilt arose my chest and I hated that feeling. I wasn't his fault that I flinch at the slightest movements, it's something I've been used to. I couldn't tell them that though. But something tells me they're suspicious. I looked down at the floor not being able to meet his eyes anymore. I started to feel sting and tears started pool in my eyes along with my lip trembling slightly.

"I'm gonna go" my voice cracked and I cursed myself as I turned around and a tear fell down my cheek followed by many more. "girly ?" Abhishek said and I stopped walking but never turn around to face them. "She has a name dumbass how about you use it" Siddharth hissed out through clenched teeth, which made me confused. Why would he be angry at them for not calling my name?

"What's your name?" Abhishek asked smirking. I cleared my throat and wiped my cheeks. Crying was only sign of weakness they always told me that. "Avneet" I turn my head a little to them out of the corner of my eye "my names Avneet" I turned my head and continued walking forward as tears went down my cheeks. Instead of going to my class I turned the corner out of view of the guys and dipped into girls bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw red my cheeks were including my eyes. This is great now everyone knows how weak you are I told myself. Your nothing just a cry baby....

When the bell rang I walked out of the bathroom and to the class I missed getting work. I had told the teacher that I wasn't feeling well and was in bathroom she understood and gave me work, I said thank you and headed out to the cafeteria since I now had lunch. When I walked into cafeteria I went straight to the table in the back that was always empty. The cafeteria was pretty big with big tables in the center and smaller table along the outside of it. I sat down and started to do some homework when I felt someone was watching me. I didn't look up though, it was probably the populars saying bad stuff about me like usual.

After a while, I heard the chairs at my table get pulled back and the table was surrounded. Of course, I knew it was the populars it always was mean I had no friends and no one would ever want to sit with me. Sitting with me would ruin people's reputation according to populars. I started to pack my stuff not wanting any of them to get ruined. I had safely put my stuff away when decided to start with comments.

"I'm surprised your still here freak, we were all hoping you used that razor to end your pathetic life" that's Molly, she has blonde hair, she always has a face caked with makeup and clothes too small showing literally everything. She's the captain of the cheer team and basically queen of the school. Her minions started to laugh.

She has three friends that follow her like lost puppies. There's Rachel, she has brown hair and brown eyes, her face caked with makeup and she too had little clothes on, she was snobby and always used her wealth to get whatever she wants. Brittney had blonde hairs and blue eyes, unlike the others she was nicer but still followed Molly to keep up with her reputation she wore little makeup and actually had respect for her body. The last girl was Daisy she had black hairs and brown eyes rude as she could be and shows off as much as cleavage she can. They're all on the cheer team as well.

I put my backpack on and stood up pushing my chair in to leave but I was pushed into table harshly causing my lower back to hit the table hard. I looked up and saw football players "Where do you think you're going freak?" That's Joey he has brown hair and brown eyes, kinda tall, captain of the football team and complete fuck boy. Next to him is Aaron he has blonde hairs and blue eyes, kind and sweet, kinda nerdy but never let's anyone know it, hangout with Joey to keep up his reputation and is also dating Brittney. On the other side of Joey was Gabe, he is redhead with blue eyes, he's quarterback and is really good from what I heard is dating Daisy. And at last Ryan he had brown hairs and hazel eyes has a really bad attitude, is kinda quiet hates everyone and has been friends with Joey, Aaron and Gabe since they were babies.

I didn't reply and talking back would only make me suffer as I already had 2 broken ribs a split lip and a broken nose with many more bruises cause of them. I earned a slap from Joey "speak freak" he yelled but I didn't speak. He grabbed me and started to drag me out of cafeteria and down the hall till the cafeteria was out of sight and I was shoved on the floor rather harshly causing the pain to shoot in my body. My hair was pulled harshly to look up at Joey causing me to hiss from the pain. My head was throbbing and my side was flaming in pain. Joey smiled wickedly down at me "your all mine now" his tone made a shiver run down my spine and it wasn't good type of shiver.

"What makes you think she's fucking yours" I turned myself slightly and saw Siddharth and the boys standing there really mad. Actually Siddharth was beyond mad he was fuming. He's eyes were dark sapphire they always were when he was mad. A mad Siddharth wasn't good one everyone knew that. I looked up at Joey seeing fear go through his eyes but it was gone in a flash and he chuckled darkly, "would you look at that the freak has bodyguard," his friends laughed and I was yanked up to my feet and turned with my back pressed into Joey's chest with his arm around my waist and one of his hand holding my wrists. Joey rested his chin on my shoulder as if it was most casual thing to do. I felt myself start to shake. I watched Siddharth's eyes became darker almost black. His hands were fisted.

"She has one hot body don't you think?" his hand started to find its way under my shirt making me shake even more. I tried to get out of his grip but his hands tightened around my wrist making me wince. I felt his hands rise higher skimming my stomach. Tears started to pool in my eyes, I closed my eyes not able to handle it all this causing tears to fall down my cheek. The feeling of my anxiety rising was making it hard to breathe and my chest felt tight. I felt weak and I hated this the last time I had this feeling was with...

This angered growl filled the air making me come out of my thoughts and the next thing I knew I was pulled from Joey's hold into someone else's. I felt panicked and tried to get out of the hold, only for them to hold on tighter "Sunshine it's me calm down" hearing Jaijeet's voice made me little relax and I stopped trying to get away and let him hold me. I buried my face into his chest as if that would stop myself from shaking. My hands were tightly gripping the front of his shirt trying to keep flashbacks away. Until I heard a punch followed by a groan, causing me flinch. My anxiety was going through the ruff and my shaking got worse as well as crying as I continued to hear someone getting hit. I always hated violence.

All of a sudden it went silent the only thing I could hear was someone's heavy breaths and my sobs. My grip on Jaijeet was tight which caused my fingers to start burning. But then the same angered growl was heard and I ripped from Jaijeet's hold into someone else's. That embrace felt warm and almost safe but I pushed that feeling behind and started to struggle. It caused them to tighten their arms causing me to struggle more.

"Shh shh, it's okay, your okay Avneet, "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guys how was the chapter and who do you think is holding Avneet?
Anyways lovelies have a great day and please vote and comment don't be a silent reader.
Please comment so that I could know that you're liking my story or not.
Bye guys