Chapter-3

"Shh shh, it's okay, your okay Avneet," Siddharth had buried his head in my hair right by my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine and this time it was a good shiver. He had his arms wrapped around me pressing me into his strong chest. I fisted front of his shirt still shaking and buried my face into his chest. Siddharth shifted his arms so one was wrapped around my back and the other was in my hair pressing my head into his chest. I found it comforting and found myself melting into him.

"It's okay I'm here you're safe now"
I couldn't help but believe his words. I had a feeling that I couldn't describe and never felt  this way ever in my life. I couldn't describe what it was but didn't want it to go away.

I focused on my breathing and I was back to normal but was still crying silently. The thought of Joey doing whatever he wanted and them not interfering was still in my mind on loop.

As if Siddharth could hear my thoughts he pulled slightly away from me and gripped my chin gently but firmly and lifted my face up so that I was looking at him. My brown eyes came in contact with his hazel eyes they seemed to be softened seeing my tear stained face. He let go of my chin and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Hey don't think about what could have happened okay". I looked down at his chest and nodded. I looked down at my hands and they were tightly gripping his shirt without my knowledge but I didn't move them away.

Siddharth gripped my chin again lifting it up to look at him. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you Avneet, you're safe with me." his voice was soft.

I nodded not looking away from his hazel orbes. He gently squeezed my chin lowering my head and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger for a couple of seconds. My stomach felt different and I don't know why but it bought a smile on my face none the less but it make me wanna giggle but I just continued to smile.

Siddharth pulled away from me leaning down making me wrap my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around around my waist. He pulled me in a hug where I'm on tiptoes and my face buried in his neck. It calmed my tense nerves making me feel completely calm and relax.

After a while an awkward cough sounded through the hallway making Siddharth tense. He let go of me much to my dissapiointment and I reluctantly let go of his neck and wiped my eyes and cheeks.

I looked up at Siddharth and saw him glaring at his friends. I was confused why would he be glaring at his friends? He must have have felt my stare because he looked down at me and his face softened and his eyes because a lighter blue. I averted my gaze to the ground feeling a blush crawl my cheeks.

"Are you okay" I looked up at Abhishek. He had worry written across his face along with Jaijeet and Sumedh.

I gave them a small smile, "yeah I'm o-okay, thank you," the boys smiled and nodded. I really appreciate what they did for me, of course, I couldn't say it cause my was starting up.

No one had ever helped me before which made me wonder why they did in the first place. I'm nobody, the outcast why help me. Wait their reputation is going to change. No longer being that quiet but scary group, and even if they don't care about their reputations I'm going to ruin their lives.

I felt a hand on the small of my back making me jump. I turned to the person next to me and saw Siddharth frowning down at me. I frowned up at him confused on why he was frowning.

Jaijeet chuckled making me tear my gaze from Siddharth and look at him, "you were kinda in your own little world over there when we asked what class you had next", Jaijeet said.

I made an O with my mouth when I realized what happened to cause the three boys to chuckle making a blush crawl up my cheeks.

"Aww you're so cute," Jaijeet said coming over to me but before he could Siddharth was in front of me with his hand on the small of my back pressing me into his back, as if shielding me from something harmful, which is confusing since, Jaijeet would never hurt me, at least I don't think he would.

"Don't fucking touch her" Siddharth growled angrily. His back was tense and slightly shaking from the amount of anger he had.

I froze shocked and confused. Maybe he's on high alert from the incident happen seconds ago, but he should know that his friends wouldn't hurt me but I'm not gonna lie it felt good to stay close to Siddharth.

I don't know what I was thinking but I placed the side of my face resting my cheek on his back and started to gently trace small circles on the lower part of his back. The muscles in his back tensed before slowly relaxing. His angry shaking had stopped and he was now taking deep slow breaths to calm himself.

After a couple of seconds he decided to speak, "the bells about to ring, what class do you have next ?" he asked.

"Umm history," I said continuing to rub small circles into Siddharth's back.

"I have that too, do you have to stop by your locker?" Siddharth asked removing his hand from my back to turn and face me.

"Yeah," I said looking down at the floor.

"Okay let's go" Siddharth said wrapping his arms around my shoulder. He whispered something into Abhishek's ear and then left with me waving bye to the guys who were smirking. As we walked through the hallway I kept my stare on the ground letting Siddharth to guide me to my locker.

All of a sudden Siddharth stopped walking and dropped his arm from around my shoulders, making me look up only to see that we had stopped in front of my locker. I looked at the locker timidly, feeling my nervousness build in my stomach.

I wanted so badly to ask Siddharth to open it for me but that would make me come out as weak. Weaker than I already seem to be I didn't was Siddharth to see that. I didn't want him to know I was weaker than he thought about a burden.

Knowing deep down that I had to open it I lifted my hand and started to put in the combination. After I put in the fourth number I felt that familiar sting in my nose and my eyes began to tear up. I mentally cursed myself, swallowing the lump in my throat and opened my locker.

The only thing in it was papers and books. But on the top of the pile was a single folded piece of lined paper. I found it kinda odd as always there are chits of actual sheets. I grabbed the note and unfolded it but I could read a single word the note was snatched from my hands by Ryder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa cuties so here's your chapter I hope you liked it please vote and comment I'm not getting your comments guys...

Anyways sorry for late was kinda busy..

Bye guys