Chapter 6

Continue....

"M-my shoulders hurt," I said honestly, I pulled my shirt away from my shoulders a bit only to see a huge bruise. It was purple almost dark blue color. Wait he grabbed my wrists too.

My eyes widened and I pulled down my arm sleeves to see both my wrists a dark purplish-blue color and now that I realized that they are there I can feel the bruise throbbing.

"Hey," Siddharth said cupping my cheeks making me look up at him, "they're only bruises they'll fade" I smiled at him in thanks.

Siddharth hasn't even known me for a day and has saved me twice, calmed me down and made me feel better. I couldn't thank him enough honestly.

Siddharth removed his hands from my face my cheeks grew cold, but he held out his hand. I put mine on his and he laced our fingers together and started to gently tug me along, "come on we'll walk you home,"

"You don't have to," I said rubbing my eye, I was growing really tired from the events from today and I was really in a mood for a nap.

I felt Siddharth squeeze my hand, "I want to, plus the guys and I are walking anyway" he said looking down at me.

We were almost off of school property when I realized something.

What happened to Joey and rest of his group?

"Siddharth, what happened to Joey and rest of his group?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Those assholes ran before we could do anything to them," Sumedh said clenching his fists

Honestly I'm kinda glad they got away, I didn't want to experience fight. I felt like there was another fight Siddharth wouldn't stop, even though they would deserve it.

Abhishek and Sumedh were walking in front of us while Jaijeet walked on other side of me. As we walked Jai kept telling jokes trying to get me to laugh at least that's what I think, I laughed a lot which brightened my mood.

We walked passed houses that weren't big. Most had yards with fences and some even had playgrounds. It was a good neighborhood, but mostly everyone stuck to themselves.

As my house came into view Jai chuckled, "do you live on this street?" he said looking back at me over his shoulder and I nodded, "I live on this block too," he said excitedly but then frowned, "why haven't I seen you before?" that comment made me squeeze Siddharth's hand unconsciously.

"I-I'm, not one to l-leave the h-house," I hope they didn't catch the lie and I was thankful that no one said anything after that.

"This is my house," I said stopping in front of the two-story house. It was big but not too big, there was a driveway, to the left. It was white house with a small little porch and steps that led to house.

"Did you guys-"

"Avneet,"

"Who the fuck are you?" Siddharth hissed out angrily.

Uh oh

Siddharth stood in front of me in a protective stance. I understand why though. After what happened to Joey in the parking lot he's like on high alert, and with a male waiting for me on my porch it d help.

I looked over Siddharth's shoulder and was surprised to see Michael my self-defense teacher. After the incident my father wanted me to know some way of protecting myself. So he had his coworkers son teach me somethings.

Michael has short brown hair and brown eyes. He is well built and works at the gym in town and is now a senior student. He's like a brother to me since the incident and has been hanging out with me whenever he can.

I watched as Michael seemed to look between the four of them and then at me and his face seemed to grow red. You see after Michael had learned about what happened to me he became protective. Like very protective.

For example, I remember one time Michael was giving me self defense lessons at the gym and his friends were there. I was only wearing a sports bra and leggings that Michael had forced me to wear. I was very self conscious at the time well still am but his friends made comments. Michael completely flipped on his friends and almost punched one of them if I didn't stepped in.

With that in mind, I quickly tried to get out from behind Siddharth to prevent anyone from getting hurt but he wouldn't let me go. I didn't want to alarm Michael so I didn't struggle and just turned to him only to find his face even redder than before.

"Mikey,"

"Mind letting go of her buddy," Michael's hands were in fists and his knuckles were turning white.

"Mind telling me who the fuck you are," Siddharth said between clenched teeth. His other hand that wasn't holding me behind his back was in a fist and his knuckles were turning white just like Michael's.

"S-Siddharth this is Michael he's family friend. Michael this is Siddharth, Abhishek, Jaijeet and Sumedh... They wanted to walk me home," I said.

"Avneet, come here," his voice was strained as if he was trying to keep his tone gentle trying not to scare me. Michael never wants to scare me. I knew I could trust him with my life.

I tried to get out of Siddharths hold but he was reluctant on letting me go, "Siddharth i-it's ok, Michael would never hurt me I promise," I said softly trying to reassure him that everything was ok. I felt his muscles somewhat relax and he let me go with slight hesitation.

I walked over to Michael and stopped right in front of him. He placed his hands on my shoulder making me hiss in pain and it caused him to remove his hands from my shoulder, "Avi what was that?" he asked with slight anger in his tone.

Before I could say anything Michael had moved my shirt over and was now staring at the bruise, "what the fuck did you guys do?" Michael yelled angrily pushing me behind him protectively.

"We didn't do that you dumb fuck," Siddharth yelled back coming over to us but the guys held him back.

"then who the fuck did,"

"it was Joey," I whispered making everyone freeze in place. Michael turned around to me.

"That kid is still giving you a hard time?" Michael said his anger gone for now.

I nodded. Michael knew about Joey and the others and he told me to always tell him when they bothered me, but I never did. I didn't want to cause any problems.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys what's up here's your chapter...

New entry, did you like him?

Damn our Sid is so possessive for our little avu...

And what do you think what incident had took place in Avu's life?

Many more interesting chapters are on the way 
So stay tuned guys
Byee