Chapter 14

Continue....

"I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself," I whispered crying.

"Shhh, Avneet, it's okay," Siddharth said slipping his hand under my shirt rubbing up and down my back. I tried to calm down my breathing it was coming out fast and I knew if I didn't calm down it would cause me to have an attack.

"Calm down Avneet I'm right here you're okay," he said. His words calmed me helping my breathing return back to normal, but my tears kept falling.

Siddharth pulled slightly away making a painful whimper escape my lips, "shh Avneet I'm right here," he tilted my head up so that my face was buried in his neck. I unfisted my hands from the back of his shirt and brought them to wrap around his neck. He moved his arms to wrap around me in that way where I'm now standing on my tip toes. That is my favorite type of hug.

(somewhat like this)

"You're going to be okay, I'll make sure of it," he said.

Being wrapped up in Siddharth's arms calmed me completely, I was happy that everything is now fine between us.

After a couple of minutes, Siddharth slowly let me go. I pulled away from him sniffling. Siddharth cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away. He leaned down and kissed my forehead letting his lips linger there for a second more before pulling back and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Let's clean up your hand okay?" Siddharth asked softly. I nodded not trusting my voice at the moment.

Siddharth turned around looking down at the counter, I look over to what he was looking at. It was the broken glass from me punching my mirror. I frowned this never happened before, where I have a breakdown and break something.

"I-I have cleaner in the kitchen that could clean up the glass," I said softly.

Siddharth's gaze switched to me, "I'll get it just wait here okay and don't move I don't want you to get hurt," Siddharth said as he left to grab the cleaner.

After a minute he came back with small vacuum. He cleaned up the glass on the counter and the floor as well and then put it on the counter and then turned to me and I noticed his eyes softened.

"Come here Avneet," Siddharth said sticking his arms out. I smiled softly and walked over to him. He lifted me and made me sit on the counter, "do you have a first aid kit?" Siddharth asked softly.

"Yeah, it's in there," I said pointing down the cabinet door that was below my sink. Siddharth opened the door and pulled out a first aid kit closing the door afterward.

He set the box on top of the sink and opened it up looking through it. He turned back to me and looked at my hand. He guided my hand d the sink and turned on the water. When my hand hit the water I hissed and tried to pull my hand away but Siddharth's hand tightened around mine.

"I'm sorry," Siddharth said softly pulling my hand back under the water. I send him a small smile and he continued his work. He dried my hand and then place gauze down and wrapped up my hand.

"How are your bruises?" Siddharth asked as he pulled up my sleeve exposing my wrists. The bruises were now faded and they barely hurt. I was surprised he remembered what happened but didn't question it, "I guess they're okay," I said yawning.

He sends me a small smile as he packed up the kit and put it back in the cabinet. He then picked me up off the counter and placed me gently on the floor.

"Come on Avneet let's get you to bed," Siddharth said softly placing his hand on my lower back. I know that I had just woken up about an hour ago maybe more, but after the break down I had I felt drained.

He guided me out of the bathroom and into my room to my bed. I pulled back the covers and climbed into bed burying my face in to my pillow.

Siddharth shrugged off his jacket placing it on the end of my bed and kicked off his shoes. He sat down on the bed leaning his back against my headboard. I looked up at him only to find him already staring at me.

I shuffled closer to him till my body was curled up against his side. He wrapped his arm around my back pulling me closer to him and his other hand was playing with my hair.

I let out a sigh growing attached to the warmth and comfort I got from Siddharth snuggling my face into his side, "Siddharth?" I whispered tiredly.

"Hmm," he hummed as I felt his fingers start to trace the side of my face.

"Thank you," I said snuggling closer to him.

"anything for you, my Avneet," Siddharth said as I fell asleep.

I sat up rubbing my eyes. Placing my hands down on my lap I looked around my room noticing that Siddharth wasn't here. I frowned as pain flared in my chest making me rub my fist against it trying to lessen the pain.

Waking up alone wasn't what I was expecting after what happened earlier.

Sighing I climbed out from under my covers and stretched. Feeling thirsty I walked over to my door and tried to open it to go downstairs to the kitchen. But when my hand tried to twist the nod pain shot up my arm making me pull my hand back from the knob and a yelp to escape my lips.

I looked down at my hand trying as hard as I could to see what's wrong through the dark, only to see something white wrapping around my knuckles. I frowned confused but then I remembered how I punched my mirror.

I groaned. How am I going to explain this to my father when he comes back from his business trip?

I opened my door with my other hand and walked down the hall and down the stairs only for me to pause at the bottom of the steps. The TV was on with the volume low. I know that I never went downstairs and I didn't turn on the TV.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as nervousness and anxiety started to form in my stomach. I stepped down the last couple of steps and made my way over to the living room with shaking hands.

As the living room's couch came into the view I saw a body laying down asleep. I let out a breath of relief as I noticed it was Siddharth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's your chapter

Please vote and comment I'm getting your comments guys

Bye....